WW3 kicks off over a fucking vape pen, we've met maximum overdrive. Its been fun guys, nice knowing you all. Its over

WW3 kicks off over a fucking vape pen, we've met maximum overdrive. Its been fun guys, nice knowing you all. Its over.

foxnews.com/sports/american-basketball-brittney-griner-detained-russia-drug-charges-10-years-prison

Attached: Message_1623426760359 (2).jpg (1880x1410, 365.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/sports/american-basketball-brittney-griner-detained-russia-drug-charges-10-years-prison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, Russia has such bad crime problems, and yet they still wage the anti-THC drug war...

What a absolute genius that monkey is

can a nog go without cannabis? it's like part of their dietary requirements

she prob did it for attention desu

That's the only thing I want from my gubmint: decriminalize this shit

>WNBA
nothing of value was lost

Completely banned in Norway too.
They will have dogs sniffing you on the border if you return from the Netherlands. No kidding!

>What a absolute genius that monkey is
funny thing is, she is a POC and a women. Putin knows Biden will have to react. He is a fucking genius yo

No they cant. I blame her sub 90 IQ for willingly bringing a banned substance into Russia. Hopefully she gets gulaged for the full 10.

Attached: 1603367297195.jpg (413x395, 78.83K)

imagine being a degenerate and using african drugs like a basketball american, you probably wear dresses too you fag

Fair amount of tax revenue from THC products. Perhaps that could convince the Rus government to legalize it. Plus it cant be any worse for people than drinking vodka.

tHIS STORY IS GOING TO GO NUCLEAR

Dont degrade cannabis just bc they use it. Whats next, not touching fried chicken or watermelon just because they got their hands on it?

Throw that nigger in jail. Niggerloving USA will probably start WWIII over some dumb nigger.

>don't degrade cannabis just bc they use it
is this your way of coping bc you use a jogger drug that is literally from africa

Its from the middle east, you braindead fag

It's always a nigger. This time a nigger larping as a niggress. Welp, it's been fun lads.

>jogger drug that is literally from africa
what

it was probably planned to drag america into the conflict, like they're holding one of our precious lesbian negroes hostage

I ate bananas too growing up and my skin is still white man.
Whats next, oranges? Fuck off coomer.

Based, THC has a way of turning people into leftists. Don’t think that (((they))) haven’t been engineering weed to have these effects. In the ethnostate stoners get the rope.

Why would you ever fly internationally with drugs of any kind on you in the first place? It's pure idiocy.

Bringing hash in Russia at this time is stupid even for a tattooed negress.

DUDE WEED

lurk more faggot

I'll add that I occasionally smoke fresh green. I've had to fly overseas a few times and do you know what I did? I simply didn't smoke! Genius right?

>WWIII
nobody cares you faggot drama queen

Does it? I've been smoking weed all my life, never was a leftist.

concentrates are so strong man. dont abuse it or youll be retarded.
t. califag

>Wow, Russia has such bad crime problems, and yet they still wage the anti-THC drug war...
Because you literally don't need a brain to sicc a drug dog at people with it.
Soda is arguably worse.

You are a dumb fuck
Asia too

Why do you think Soros has been trying to legalize it through various non-profits

Yup. I've had the vape, wax and "diamonds". They're extremely strong but I dislike them because it fucks my tolerance all up. It becomes wasteful and expensive and I don't really need to be THAT high anyway.

aaaaahahahahahaHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED DIPSHIT MUTT

NOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN NIGGERINO! WAR NAOOOOW

Attached: 1611001028817s.jpg (77x125, 2.26K)

Doesn't hash oil need acetate to become bio-available

>she
Sure.

Attached: GettyImages-1235777490[1].jpg (1862x1048, 189.59K)

>player in question

Attached: nigger.jpg (1862x1048, 244.47K)

thats a man

Attached: 453365502.jpg (4299x3090, 1.36M)

Blows my mind how many Americans don't realize other nations have their own drug laws. Even if it was fully legal at a federal level, you wouldn't catch me with a single joint at on airport or on a plane. Others nations aren't America and don't share our laws. Anyone flying with drugs, especially internationally, is a full scale retard.

it's just a butch lesbian

What would happen if putin publicly executed her

thats a man

Attached: GettyImages-1235777490.jpg (1470x828, 129.06K)

>hash oil
it's a weed cart retard this is just the boomer way of saying it
this isn't some special "hash" cart

I love taking a cheeky toot on my vape before movies, sports, etc

It adds a sparkle to the day

Imagine going to prison for 10 years because of that

Lol Russia is fucked, and yet all the loser on here idolize it, can't smoke weed but you can rot your skin with krocodil

This. I tried an edible. It was a gummy candy. Only ate half of it. That shit sent me to the fucking moon. I remember thinking, “This must be what it’s like to be stupid.” I felt SO FUCKING DUMB. I couldn’t hold a thought in my head for longer than 8 seconds or so. I know ignorance is bliss but why the fuck do people do that? I’ve smoked weed a couple of times, and it was weird but okay, but this was completely different. I just don’t understand it.

>WW3 kicks off over a nigger with a fucking vape pen
FTFY

>be nigger
>no rules in your lawless homeland
>go to an authoritarian state
>bring/use weed
>can’t follow rules even if WW3 depends on it
Absolute state. I often think to myself that niggers break laws not because they choose to, it’s because they simply can’t, even if they wanted to. We have to share a society with these ‘people.’

Attached: 59866301-B3AB-4940-A2DD-034409A7207C.jpg (671x660, 260.83K)

>muh californian concentrates
morrocan hash would send you cali s0is to the morgue

blows my mind that americans still think to be in america when they leave their country

>plebbit spacing
>faggot NPC opinion

Attached: c6b.jpg (600x329, 34.23K)

man her life is on a platter and yet she still commits crime

>We have to share a society with these ‘people.’
Hey, in a post apocalyptic world, anything goes.

Attached: 1591846133663.png (959x959, 1.18M)

Too much of anything is bad. Chugging whiskey will also make you feel like shit, but sipping some like a normal person is great. Same with weed.

Not to be a pedantic shit but cannabis doesn't naturally come from Africa.
It originates from south and central asia.
Negros would never have found weed naturally anywhere in africa

Attached: herb.png (609x814, 292.41K)

>he
>she

WHO ARE YOU

Attached: ss.jpg (1023x154, 37.85K)

Does Russia even have weed?

So many do that too. Act like Americans on the street when in a foreign country making asses of themselves. I dunno, I've always been on my best behavior while traveling because I really don't want to end up in some foreign jail.

I'm sure those stars will make her popular in russian prison

Attached: _fuckyou.jpg (680x478, 106.87K)

b-but they commit crime because of economic problems and disparities in wealth

I just switched from bud to live resin carts like ops pic so my mouth hygiene doesn't get fugged. One few second pull and I'm good for like half a day this shit lasts me like a month for 1g. Any downsides that I've been avoiding to look up? Popcorn lungs?

>WW1
The sinking of (((merchant))) ships
>WW2
Japan trying to cripple the pacific fleet
>WW3
A fucking nigger stealing drugs

Please tell me I'm not going to die in some frozen wasteland in eastern Europe thanks to niggers and their subhuman impulses

Mylar baggies, hair crimper and a spray bottle of bleach/alcohol. You vacuum seal the weed with regular vacuum sealer, then spray and wipe down each layer with the bleach/alcohol (wearing gloves). Then you do a final layer of mylar or two. Put it in a mailbox and ship it to an abandoned house or a friend/family member. EZ

Just pay attention to your lungs, if you start having issues with wheezing, breathing or coughing then look for another cart. There was a big scare in the US not that long ago over vape, but the issue was with a specific brand of Chinese import carts. Other than that, the only real side effect carts gave me was an increased tolerance.

nice catch

ease of access will turn the entire thing into a boring episode. i quit everything after i did the same shit.

replied to the one fucking pic where they weren't front & center

Edibles are very different to smoking, something about the liver altering the molecule... I've never tried edibles so never looked too deeply into it.

webm of detainment

Attached: 1646181776740.webm (848x464, 2.83M)

send some over frenchie

It's definitely a different kind of high than smoking or vaping. For me edibles hit the body harder and green/vape hits the head harder.

whats the significance and why would Ivan care?

>foxnews.com/sports/american-basketball-brittney-griner-detained-russia-drug-charges-10-years-prison
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

"Ya know I really shouldn't traffick in drugs while going overseas"
What part of this basic logic didn't she undersand?

Attached: QUEST.jpg (700x380, 114.36K)

N

>wearing an africa sweater lmao

There can be no based ethnostate as long as there are faggot stoner junkies within. THC lowers T and contributes to the epidemic of trooning. Sobriety will be required of all.

>taking drugs to a foreign country

mutts

the absolute destruction of your tolerence to the point where an infinite amount of vape no longer does shit even after a break. its like my brain knows to avoid it. back to bud for me.

yeah its like $60/g. They also made it much more retarded by having whole ass disposable vape pens. Its great for a week, but you shouldn't have it all the time. Plus, i kill it after a day.

It was hashish oil.
She's a major stoner, weed isn't enough for her.

Attached: downey-image.jpg (1920x1080, 160.63K)

Imagine being such a failure that ypu need to damage your brain to tolerate the life you live

>Sobriety will be required of all.
kek good luck
The ethno state certainly wont be touching my rum nor any weed if I choose to grow it.
Its the fents and meth heads we will have to disallow.