March 5 (Reuters) - Russia's foreign ministry called on European Union and NATO countries on Saturday to "stop pumping...

>March 5 (Reuters) - Russia's foreign ministry called on European Union and NATO countries on Saturday to "stop pumping weapons" to Ukraine, the Russian RIA news agency said.
>It said Moscow was particularly worried that portable anti-aerial Stinger missiles could end up in the hands of terrorists, posing a threat to airlines.

Attached: ggde4f.png (1490x1266, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/russia-calls-eu-nato-stop-arms-supplies-ukraine-2022-03-05/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was wondering why they weren't chimping out about this.

lol

>could you please not do this our airforce is being murdered by them
Kek.

>It said Moscow was particularly worried that portable anti-aerial Stinger missiles could end up in the hands of terrorists, posing a threat to airlines.

I'm sure most are lolling and seethe posting about this, but I can't be the only one reading the actual double threat behind this.

>end up in the hands of terrorists
Ya, I bet that's the reason.

>I can't be the only one reading the actual double threat behind this.
Of course you aren't.

They weren't complaining when they got weapons against the germans.

So the Russians will shoot down another airliner and blame it on Ukrainians.

No, Nazis. We're here to fight beside our brothers in AZOV battalion. We will use whatever weapons we want to.

Attached: AntifaUkraine2.png (599x644, 509.77K)

and this already happened once lol

it’s fucking real

reuters.com/world/europe/russia-calls-eu-nato-stop-arms-supplies-ukraine-2022-03-05/

It said Moscow was particularly worried that portable anti-aerial Stinger missiles could end up in the hands of women, posing a threat to civilians.

> posing a threat to airlines
Yet Russia downed a passenger airplane

They are getting bogged by NATO arms. Funny, 15 years of listening to RT propaganda turned out to be total BS. Who knew?

We all know what is about to happen here...

The next time some Nato country is fighting against some insurgancy somewhere, Russia will probably arm their enemy to the teeth. But why think too hard about stuff that will only backfire in a decade or so, lol.

So do you get it now or is it still sinking in?

They have been doing that for quite some time brainlet.

Are coffins a weapon, cuz that group is gonna use up some serious coffins for themselves fo sho

>Yet Russia downed a passenger airplane
You actually believe this propaganda story released by the CIA which itself shot down countless civilian airplanes?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 15.02.39.png (1032x694, 1.23M)

*inhales * AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>could end up in the hands of terrorists
It's unavoidable that some with end up in the hands of the Russians, but I don't know why they're complaining.

especially since they already downed a civvie airliner. The only thing this mongol horde understands is credible annihilation

Attached: quote-stride-with-a-proud-disdain-through-the-swamp-of-human-inadmissibility-joachim-peiper-117-78-45.jpg (850x400, 61.54K)

Putin is a braindead moron.

>rasha dindu nuffin

>anti-aerial Stinger missiles could end up in the hands of terrorists, posing a threat to airlines.
Sounds plausible

>>It said Moscow was particularly worried that portable anti-aerial Stinger missiles could end up in the hands of terrorists, posing a threat to airlines.
so rooskie wants to shot down civvie jets now?
frogs and brits have some nukes lying around, right? why not put them to good use?

I doubt that. If Russia armed the Taliban or something like that, the Americans would have felt that instantly. If they had shoulder fired AA and ATGM's, it would have caused a lot of pain.

>threat to airlines
MH17 2.0 when?

russian falseflag incoming

retribution

Take your meds, schizo

Attached: gdter45v.png (1818x1448, 3.13M)

ww3 when

russia cannot afford to arm every tinpot dictator with Good Shit, and they don't really care enough to do so
nato can afford to throw more surplus at ukraine to fuck up ivans than russian's entire gdp

>stop arms supplies to Ukraine
No

Attached: pepe smoke.jpg (125x110, 4.93K)

Hahaha, fags. Eat a bullet, pootin-fags.

They're not wrong though. Ukraine isn't NATO nor EU. The EU should mind its own business instead of sticking its head into Russia's backyard.

>EU, NATO calls on Russia to stop invasion
>doesn't listen
>Russia calls on Russia to stop arms supply
>...?

The longer it goes the worse its for Ukraine. When our military will get frustrated this will happen to cities.

Attached: 63136271431.jpg (900x471, 120.13K)

But Russia, you are the one giving them all those tanks

What about legs supplies?

What is about to happen?

Attached: fWSyAQA.jpg (317x400, 37.13K)

>missiles could end up in the hands of terrorists
then you have to disarm the entire russian military

Attached: MH17_2014_Separatisten.jpg (420x276, 105.74K)

>calls on eu, nato
woops

Anarchy 99

Don't forget about Korean Air 007

They will.
If I was Russia I'd make sure the missiles ended up killing many civilians.

Ukraine isn't Russia. Russia should mind its own business instead of sticking its head into EU's backyard.

I am sure those "families" know a shitton more than actual facts. The Ukrainian airforce, operated by CIA funded pilots, downed MH17 in an attempt to escalate the conflict with Russia.

Russia has 0 reason to shoot down some random plane.

>Russia's backyard
My favorite russhit meme.

Yes, pictures like this will surely make everyone love you.

Or you know, could have not invaded and slaughtered countless Ukrainians. Threatening to level entire cities isn't exactly gonna make folks not fight the invading force

>Russia has 0 reason to shoot down some random plane.
except stupidity

I'm betting Ukranie is about too get actually leveled soon (if its actually proving to be a issue like the PR is saying) , russia won't put up with this in the long run. EU is literally sending them to their death by giving them those weapons.

unless this is just Russia saying your killing people by giving them the weapons with no training.

Sure. After they stop breaking the Ukrainian Nuclear Treaty of 1994.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Ukraine

1. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.

2. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations.

4. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to seek immediate United Nations Security Council action to provide assistance to Ukraine, as a non-nuclear-weapon State party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, if Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used.

5. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm, in the case of Ukraine, their commitment not to use nuclear weapons against any non-nuclear-weapon State party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, except in the case of an attack on themselves, their territories or dependent territories, their armed forces, or their allies, by such a State in association or alliance with a nuclear-weapon State.

2k limit. 3. is no economic coercion.

I still don't understand why countries would do this. Does anyone have any stake in this conflict? nooo. Then why why would we just sacrifice any relations with Russia our energy supplier?

Russia would know all about blowing up airliners.

Sending in more weapons won't really do much, especially when the Russians continue to send in shit tier equipment, that was in storage for the last 30 years. They are much more willing to take some casulties than Nato. Its a drop in the ocean to them.

Ukraine was fucked the moment they said they didnt want to be run by oligarchy anymore. It was at that point they were gonna be kill by West or by Russia, Russia got there first.

ukranians and russians are both the same vile mongol horde, there is literally zero difference between them

>just do nothing while this big imperialistic country invades another country in Europe bro wtf who cares

I'm not saying we should send 10x as much manpads as we're sending, I'm saying that there's good reason why russia isn't sending enormous amount of modern shit to whatever poor brown country USA is currently bombing - Russia simply cannot afford it. Hell, they can barely afford the current clown caravan and are pulling museum relics and fucking lend-lease trucks as reinforcements from their eastern parts.

That sounds like cope. It looks more like how the reality is: Russia is one of most corrupt shitholes on the planet and all the cool proganda army videos they made are total bullshit because all the army shit probably was embezzled and massive amount of fraud committed that in reality they never had much of this shit.
There is no logical strategy of war saying to waste men and equipment to artifically prolong a war that is costing you shit tons per day to sustain.

Arm with what exactly? With their Scooby-Doo Vans?

Attached: 1646217493433.jpg (980x1040, 137.79K)

wow user almost like russia armed half the planet. why is Any Forums full of so many newfags lately

Attached: 4903853953.jpg (1280x895, 436.22K)

>posing a threat to airlines.
Russia is basically saying they will start shooting down airlines if NATO doesn't stop intervening.

>Russia has 0 reason to shoot down some random plane.
It isn't necessarily intentional. Remember when the Iranians shot down their own airliner?

Nobody is playing nice anymore. If i was Putin i would've glassed half of the world already. So praise him.
When they allied with our enemies they chose their fate.

Europe wants Ukraine for their 3 gas reserves

Attached: oil.png (967x519, 443.24K)

Its not though.

NATO needs to keep sending stingers and javelins, Russia cannot keep production of airplanes/tanks that are about to get hit in country of 45M people with economy that is literally dead and burried.