Why do Asians (a minority) make more than twice of blacks (a minority)L

Why is the media never pointing out that it looks like whites don’t seem to “keep da chink man down”?

Attached: B5EA7A59-956B-472C-BA9A-A4522AD85227.jpg (1077x973, 154.2K)

chinks are smarter than niggers.

Indians aren't chinks.

The media is trying to genocide Whites not chinks.

Changs are gonna be the new jews. Yeee boyyyy

Because the media is the enemy. When Trump was in office, they did everything in their power to ruin him, ironically strengthening his influence.

Get off the internet Hans

Attached: 274230794_528592631920660_8827329470679816393_n.jpg (433x768, 56.77K)

>17 Indians in one household

something something "asians have the right culture and history that allows them to outperform whites in a system developed by whites despite oppression. blacks and latinx don't have that culture.".

>tfw you experience actual discrimination but actually provide something valuable instead of very reluctantly picking a small amount of cotton for a few years then being a parasite for centuries

based, fpbp

So a cuck?

Yes, a cuck with lots of US dollars.

typically the asians coming here now are already affluent and prioritize education or business prospects, already with technical skills, looking for new connections.
i do wonder what happens to them a generation or two into the america experiment, do they maintain their edge or regress to the mean?

Attached: 1555132695687.jpg (670x670, 156.32K)

Latinos, not Latinx you fucking troglodyte.

Fuck off nigger

>MUH BLUMPF

Attached: 1610110660396.png (1051x822, 504.94K)

Which are going to become worthless in about 10 years.

Imo, changs probably gonna regress to the mean. I don't work as hard as my parents and I don't think I ever will. Why work for my kids and become their slave. Kinda feels crappy.

They ignore it, or try to lump the chinks into the privileged category with the whites and continue pushing their bullshit, and then back it off after some time with propaganda such as the Asian hate crime epidemic that they try to blame whites for. It's like like using a railroad handcart to keep something going, while being careful not to push the lever down too far in either direction.

Not sure but America's culture is one of the most self-destructive ones in the world, I really do wonder if the regular Ultra conservative Asians can maintain their children that way while heavily influenced by the toxic community

Attached: 1645799312777.webm (480x600, 2.89M)

Indians still aren't chinks, pseudo-slav

>that webm
never before in my life have I wanted to shout 'NIGGER' in public this much.