Zelensky: "all people who die, die because of NATO"

Reminder to everyone from NATO countries: it's YOUR fault that Ukrainians die.
You didn't help. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO DECALRE WAR ON RUSSIA! FUCK YOUR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS! DECLARE WAR FOR ME A NON-EU NON-NATO COUNTRY OR IT'S YOUR FAULT!

NATO KILLS UKRAINIANS

Attached: 1646504211683(2).png (1182x1226, 549.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_aid_to_Ukraine_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do not like jewish homosexual multiculturalists who look like little boys. "aint i a little stinker" is what his physiognomy reads 24/7, like a gay little jewish peter pan

If he keeps this up Biden will have him assassinated

finally he will do something based

very jewish of Zelensky

Attached: zelensky-zelenskii (2).webm (640x360, 2.41M)

>We've only recieved 50 tons of diesel!
WTF? Ukraine has recieved a LOT of military aid:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_aid_to_Ukraine_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War

How to tell someone is a Jew.

Not just because of NATO! Famine might be a bigger killer!

Attached: Snag_4e8c6a65.png (1267x788, 69.79K)

why are you killing ukrainians, user?

>How I sleep knowing that information.

Attached: pig pillow.jpg (600x450, 35.1K)

I feel bad for him. I get the feeling he was being used by the West.

We only defend democracy when the risk to us is near zero buddy

Biden isn’t having anyone do anything. His handlers may, but all he will be doing is shitting his pants.

This mother fucker is so hilariously unhinged, i'm not surprised at all that NATO is doing absolutely nothing to help him.

He's a fucking liability.

NATO should even give them that diesel. Whoever is responsible for that should be fired.

You are correct. Had NATO not been setting itself up on Russia's borders this would have never happened. Honestly, Russia should invade Turkey too.

>NATO ignores Russia, expands, pushes for war
>NATO doesn't want a war with Russia
Pick 1

love his shirt, mf looking like dexter. Tonight's the night *put on gloves*

Why is the US embassy in Warsaw letting him say this? He was also clearly piss drunk in his last few videos. He looked like he just vomited in one of them. What the fuck are they planning for him?

DO SOMETHING GOYIM!

Attached: 1646316836161m.jpg (691x1024, 77.29K)

fuck this guy, we aren't taking the bait.

Good. Urkranians should let this man die, not just because he is a kike and an obvious puppet, but because his fakily was and is entrenched in the very Bolshevist communism that has been raping Russia since the famines stared by Lev Bronstein back in the 1920s. Zelensky's death would not make up for all the lives the tribalist, barbaric Jews have taken in their multi-millennia crusade to fit in and get back at successful Whites, but it'd be a nice start to see a head of the Hydra get sliced.

the nigger genes of ukro-slavs coming through

I love this show.

Who will lose his mind first: Putin or Zelensky?

No shit he was used, he was complicit. Dude's a fucking comedian, he has no business being head of state. US-propped puppet.

there wouldn't have even been a war if that cunt hadn't assumed he didn't have to make any concessions to Russia

what do you expect from a jewish midget. They are never at fault. Everyone around them are.

>A literal woman trying to get her boyfriend to kill a man she says raped her

Attached: 1645968127932.png (665x875, 194.94K)

>it's real
oy vey! oy gevalt! muh israel! its anudda shoah!

I hope if nothing else comes of this they behead this faggot.

JUST SURRENDER AND SAVE YOUR PEOPLE!

Attached: E56z51VVgAEsDN6.jpg (567x453, 35.64K)

What an absolute faggot. Couldn't see that coming from a guy who dresses in as a woman and dances like a pedophile... Imagine a country that allows such a person as their leader... and I'm in Canada.

>56k likes
why

waaa why didn't you start a nulear exchngge with russia america waaa

>this fucking spic

ice cream and sniffing children as well

Serious question. What did Zelensky expect of NATO or the US? Like if he knew they weren’t going to help him all that much in case of war, why didn’t he pursue a course of neutrality? Pls no troll I’m just curious.

The Jew cries out as he strikes

>We only got 50 tons of diesel from the government
Be happy, in Canada, their governments steals their diesel from them.

So the jew is finally showing his true colors.
Well we are not falling for it.
Go fuck yourself and throw more untrained 18-60 year old men at russia.
even if he was a used man, he should've known not to fucking fight russia. its plain retarded.

Before, I was indifferent. now I hope Kiev gets fucking glassed

So globohomo and Russia both favor the killing of whites in Ukraine. Really makes me think. Hmmmm.

Attached: 1645708537287.jpg (524x800, 82.21K)

I mean it unironically is NATO's fault those people are dying, yes. First truthful thing that jew said since provoking this war

Attached: 1646446803576m.jpg (1024x471, 78.77K)

>YOU WILL start WW3 to protect my bank account and cushy oligarch job, goyim!!!

Attached: Jew goblino.png (1200x1200, 71.75K)

Makes sense with him being planted into the president spot by NATO.

how much coke is this kike on?

Attached: 7717e1b6b7e5cd3629fbd9aeb97013474ae09bd40a1025b2cfb9c7fb9264eae3.jpg (250x202, 12.86K)

He is a citizen of Israel. Putin made it illegal to "deny the holocaust" in 2014. They have created "2 sides" which are false sides.

More dead goys

>let them kill as many as they can! we Ukrainians strong, little old grandmothers would rather be shelled to death than to stop shelling Dontess!

putin.okay.jpeg

Attached: 1579479765701.jpg (646x726, 371.17K)

His people are already safe in Israel. He's just sacrificing white men and he's too Jewish to care about that.

Israel would wipe the floor with Russia. They have F-35s and working nukes.

feels good

this fucking kike is full of excuses. just resign and save ukraine you retard

Kill him!

SOLIDARITY WITH AZOV AND ZELENSKY.

Attached: AntifaUkraine2.png (598x628, 421.71K)

wtf? I love NATO now

>le pragmatic kraut
Shevardnadze should have let you remain split like Korea of Europe

>"all people who die, die because of NATO"
then fight NATO too bitch

wtf is that real?

Putin really needs to speed things up and get rid of this psychotic kike.

He is the Anti-Christ.

the next wave of brown male "refugees" will come from north africa to europe again,larping as climate change "refugees"

Attached: 1484849439_240800_1484849750_album_normal.png (980x622, 1.61M)

I don't like what is happening to ukranians but they were retarded. They started to piss the superpower that they have at the other side of the border (Russia) trying to become friends with another superpower (USA) that doesn't really care about them and is just using them to weaken Russia. Now the superpower they have at the other side of the border is attacking them because they got angry and the other superpower doesn't defend them.

In conclusion, be smarter and try to have a good relationship with Russia until you are able to defend from them. Now you are left alone by your supposedly friends (USA) and Russia is fucking you up.