If Russia loses this, it will be the most humiliating military loss in the history of mankind

If Russia loses this, it will be the most humiliating military loss in the history of mankind.

Attached: 747.jpg (400x300, 26.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion#Human_rights_violations_and_war_crimes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K

I wonder how you NPCs will react when Russia wins since you are being fed everyday that they are losing

Here is the most humiliating loss in history.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
Muricans lost 99 men while fighting 0 japs.

>If Russia loses this

we can hope
it will at least keep putin in russia

Attached: 1646067194843.png (700x641, 456.54K)

Not impossible but highly improbable.
top kek

Attached: 1644021251204.jpg (514x730, 51.25K)

daily reminder more russian soldiers have died in 6 days than americans in the entire iraq war

squatting rice farmers doubt

Yes. But they aren't going to. All your salt belong to us now faggot.

Attached: 5659e03fc54380871d3619cf42e0472a.jpg (474x483, 42.76K)

I know you'll prolly win this Alyosha, but you've stalled a bit, you don't have air superiority, and you are taking losses.
If it ain't an overwhelming victory, in the minds of plebs, it ain't a victory at all.

No matter if they win or not, It's already a comedy.

Doubtful.

You better not fuck Rusky bros, I went all in on you.

It’ll only get worse because NATO will be emboldened to “bring muh Putin to justice” and reparationz. Pray he wins or you’re spending Christmas at Ostfront.

This war will end in everything staying mostly the same.

Cope. You're getting de-globohomo'd

NATO can be as emboldened as it wants to be, they'll not put one boot on the ground.
The people holding the leash have as much to lose as their frothing dogs of war if the nukes start flying.

worse than afghanistan?

Putin's fucked and he won't do shit

I'd say so.

>Russia did not carpet bomb
>Not the same goal
>BorderLand is not Irak

Okay?

How about Afganistan?

Pleb here. Why is speed an issue? I thought they used time to their advantage while sieging castles and defensive positions in general. Why not just encircle, cut of supplies/water/electric, and wait a month for minimum casualties? Why is this plan so dumb?

If Russia loses Ukraine will be a pile of rumble at the end.

Not the same. It would be more akin to how is Syria is.

The Russkies, despite all the propaganda, have shown an incredible amount of restraint, the idea being that they don't want to level Ukraine like Grozny because there are a lot of people who are Russian and speak Russian in the east of Ukraine.
They haven't cut power, water or internet. Which is why you can see civilian cars pass in between military convoys.

I wonder how board will look if Russia loses. Thee mass seething is the primary reason I want Russia to lose.

But Zelensky needs them to start killing civilians. He needs a NATO invasion. But NATO wants a quagmire for Russia they want to juice Russia to death.

Attached: zelensky-zelenskii (2).webm (640x360, 2.41M)

Without NATO troops there's very little chance of that happening, and they ain't sending troops. Russia might collapse economically, but I really have no idea how likely or unlikely that is.

whatever happens, you would be told Russia lost.

Vi vill vin. Just two more weeks, ok?

>But NATO wants a quagmire for Russia they want to juice Russia to death.
They do, but they'll never send in troops regardless of what happens.

There won't be mass seething because the shills willl have moved out before then. You see Russia cannot lose this war and Zelensky and NATO want a guerilla war. So your country is going to be at war for years and it will be rumble if you win.

How fast we are doesn't matter.
We'll just breathe out when the whole operation thing finally ends.

Also true.

>De-globalhomoed
Natoionstriaghtened?

I understand the restraint. So why not start the siege? Cut water/supplies and maybe airdrop shit to accept a surrender, like white flags or something?

Why engage with the armed conscripted civilian Ukrainians at all? Let them massacre each other for food 2 weeks into arming the criminal element, and be welcomed as a liberator 2 weeks after that.

Notice my plan includes 2 units of 2 weeks, therefore it's twice as good to trust.

>If Russia loses this
imagine being so retarded that you actually believe this is a possibility

Absolutely bluepilled.
What do you think about our mass media?

Winning isn't merely about achieving your goals. Efficiency in victory also matters.

NATO will never join. In the end, I think, everything will be decided by bugman

And that is the joke. Zelensky and his master ihor kolomoyskyi are going to kill thousands of their own people to remove Putin. These Ukrainian kikes are in turn working for my state department kikes.

Attached: s-igor-kolomoisky-052414-1423594788.jpg (1200x900, 101.52K)

I think the political establishment in Russia, i.e. Putin, just wants to knock out the Ukrainian military, after that, regime change, annexation, who knows?
The problem with this approach is that the relative restraint Russia shows will just embolden both the Ukrainian military and the civilians, leading ultimately to a longer war.

How could Russia lose? What does that scenario look like? It seems there's only degrees of victory from my perspective, an immediate unconditional surrender being the best ofc, slightly worse options but never a 'lose'.

we've stalled a bit in one place to allow humanitarian passage for civvies to get out, but Azov didn't let anyone through.
Offense resumed as of 18:00 moscow time.

Tell that to russian npcs.

POTER NET

Russia already lost. Unless you're delusional enough to think that occupying Ukraine is a win for you? Putin shat on Russia and on Russia's future.

Russia has already lost, now it's only a question of if they want to be Europeans or Chinese.

Azov battalion is controlled by ihor kolomoyskyi a jewish gangster kike. They are fucking evil.

That's the real tragedy of the whole situation. I understand Ukranians wanting to be independent and being anti-Russian, given history. But ultimately, they've been used as cannon fodder by the west, in their desire to bleed out Russia.
Ukrainians are fighting and dying for an alliance that's cheering for them from the sidelines. I can't not feel bad for the average Ukrainian.

Putin already sold Russia to China. Once he dies Xi will move in.

morons

I would expect them to annex the east and establish a puppet in the west. Idk why this couldn't have been agreed upon peacefully, seems inevitable imo.

I k ow that it seems to be a long war, but only destroyed area will be east part and center of the country, attacking west part has no benefits whatsoever, and even then some cities might be no touched at all, Dnipro and Odessa, for example, are ultimately fine, because they're jewish cities.

>but Azov didn't let anyone through
I've heard about that, how fucking absolutely batshit insane is that?
Azovfags are below nigger tier.

Attached: 1562217147729.jpg (215x250, 2.67K)

>amerishart calling anyome a moron
kys fatso

I agree. This started with the coup in 2014 orchestrated by the neo con kikes in my state department. And when I say kikes I mean they are kikes.

YOU DON'T SAY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion#Human_rights_violations_and_war_crimes

Well yeah, but at the same time, it's not like Putin woke up one morning, found out his dick didn't work and decided to invade Ukraine as a result.
This war has been going on for 8 years now (with greater or lesser intensity).

your president needs your people to die it feeds western media and it creates enough outrage for whatever NATO has planned.

Agreed. But this is only beginning, obviously intelligence fucked up, so there will be reinforcement and round two with hard glassing i guess.