Why do they deny being Eastern European and call themselves "Central"?

Why do they deny being Eastern European and call themselves "Central"?

Attached: Poland.jpg (1000x584, 51.53K)

spice goes into all fields

because eastern yuros are animals

Indonesians aren't European you retard

because we are civilized

Attached: 1646494162628.png (960x579, 260.96K)

>homicide rate in Norn iron
I guess they'll always be uneducated dole niggers

Attached: least masculine Irishman.png (667x624, 245.94K)

They are failures ashamed of what they are?

Someone post the duct tape picture

Spics work in the fields

this

Ah yes.

Coming through, make way!

An authority on Central Europeaness COMING THROUGH!

Ahem!

After much deliberation and study, I have come to a conclusion that Poland is hereby declared Central European.

Thank you.

Attached: 1.jpg (686x464, 90.84K)

>Czech pretending he's no Eastern European either.

kek. these slavshits sure love cosplaying.

Honestly, I have no idea. In Russia we think of them as stupid yet good younger brothers.

Only I, as a Czech, have an authority over these matters. I would suggest that the muttoids refrain from talking and please do stop clapping.

self-hating slavs always looking west to suck western dick. worshipping jan paweł as if he was the greatest person to ever live is so fucking cringe. thank god my grandfather was a pole from lwów who spoke ruthenian so at least im he was as far eastern as possible

>Potato nigger

Hahaha you're both trash

Go grow some wheat Ivan it is going to be a hard winter for you without Russia feeding you.

Winter ends in 2 weeks

Attached: 48CD5038-B76E-43C3-BF79-EE915719CEFA.jpg (1170x1645, 847.49K)

>Leaflet mumbling
>disregarded

Attached: Untitleasdasdd.png (480x648, 25.53K)

eastern poland is the single most bleak place I have ever been. I assume it’s better in the western parts of the country. it’s really weird that stalin’s palace is now the nicest building in warszawa, maybe it shouldn’t be there anymore considering all the bitching poles do about russians 24/7 (the hohols who murdered 100,000 poles mexican-cartel style in wołyn, oh they’re okay tho)

Attached: D8E9916E-6F97-45D5-9E2A-D6A9E7EB6C8A.jpg (1200x900, 203.17K)

Insecurity. They look to their immediate west and see the most advanced countries on the planet, which could have only been built by the highest races of man. However, they look in the mirror and see similar faces and thus, in their delusions, imagine themselves a part of those races who ought to be a part of their inheritance. They look eastward and inward and see their Slavic brethren, a ruined and degraded people, perhaps once noble but now twisted and broken through the machinations of both their ancient enemy and the failure of their own to elevate their intellect above their passions. Faced with these realities and unable to reconcile their shame with their self-image, they cast their identity westward and, like the mentally ill tranny and various other she/they abominations, demand that you alter your language to accommodate them and their feelings.

This attitude is typical of eastern Europeans, with ukrops also displaying the same. Like the humble pollack, the ukrop will also insist that they are central Europeans and demand you refer to their localities by their preferred, non-English names (Kyiv vs. Kiev), and like the tranny will throw a hissy fit when you don't.

Slavs: the trannies of Europe.

Anything to the East of the Netherlands is Eastern Europe. You guys really think barbaric Germany is Western Europe? Hell no!

Attached: Netherlands.jpg (2400x1596, 710.14K)

>UK formally recognized Sharia law court in 2008 and the Archbishop of Canterbury - the head of Church of England - conceded that adopting elements of the Sharia law into UK's court system was "unavoidable."

>Today, UK has over 130 Sharia law courts. Although they technically lie within the UK's Tribunal Court system, these Sharia courts have been issuing rulings that contradict UK's common law.

>In 2011, UK's Muslims began demanding that Sharia law replace British common law and become the only law in towns with large Muslim populations, including Birmingham, Bradford, Derby, Dewsbury, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Sheffield, Waltham Forest and Tower Hamlets, an East London Muslim enclave whose streets are already plastered with posters declaring, "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone: Islamic rules enforced" and where Muslim imams have issued death threats to women who refuse to wear the Hijab

>Sixty-two percent of UK's Muslim men and 79% of UK's Muslim women do not work and instead live on government support today, and Muslims comprise one-third of Britain's high security prison inmate population.

>in 2014, the British government bowed to pressure from groups linked with the Muslim Brotherhood and started requiring all British school children to complete a unit on the history of Islam, the "Religion of Peace." The same year, 1,400 young, white, mostly 12 to 14 year-old-girls were discovered to have been raped by Muslim men in Rotherham

Western Europe = Green
Eastern Europe = Red
Nordic Europe = Blue
Southern Europe = Yellow

Attached: europe.png (1280x1024, 227.47K)