No more russians in online gaming

>no more russians in online gaming

And people say war is bad

Attached: 1644797897028.jpg (200x252, 8.91K)

I've had better Slav/Russian team mates than anyone in North America. The Russian Federation and general Middle East (especially UAE) have had some of the best cooperating players in whatever comp game I play. Germans/Austrians are all rude autists. Brazilians perfectly follow their HUEHUEHUE stereotypes. I don't have enough experience with Poles.

If only this was Brazil.

>I don't have enough experience with Poles.
Trust me, you do.

Fpbp

RUSH B!

Attached: 1639640120492.jpg (225x234, 54.26K)

>2022
>Still playing online games

brazilians are indeed absolutely abhorrent in any online game, especially if it has voip
>uheuheuheuhueheuheueheu

>2022
>using meme arrows on pol

brazilians and poles when?

is dota 2 finally playable?

>hated playing with most of the russians because they're obnoxious
>still have to deal with them
Being one of the liberahas who has been exposed to western media for his entire life, I'm really fucking sad.
I didn't ask for any of this.

Attached: 1637467652516.jpg (1024x702, 125.77K)

You still have to deal with me.

I fucking live here and I wish the same thing, this shithole needs to be annihilated. Every time I watch footage from Ukraine all I feel is envy, this place needs a WW2-tier war or civil war already.

Attached: 956bd41de01908b4323f70c447ffdb10f0fb4cf0b988ccd1d48df40c36c8077f.jpg (254x198, 23.74K)

>>no more russians in online gaming
retarded judeo-polak, you forgot russians that living in EU, you fitly sub-human niggeroid

You will miss me.

how do we get rid of teh chinks, spics, and nigs now?

>being from reddit

Hey man, maybe if you guys didn't have shower heads that fucking explode, it wouldn't be so bad.

Attached: 1646407697470.png (1600x1071, 3.94M)

what is this retarded meme, i see russians playing all the time in my games.

can we have philippines vs china next?

Ukraine wants to ban Russian from the internet. It's not going to happen enough.

Go back to russia retard

And America too.

t. Ruski

Now all we need to do is remove the Huezillians and the Chinks. Then online gaming could go back to being enjoyable

>It's not going to happen enough.

Attached: 1646502116550.png (748x559, 96.19K)

We can't rush B or take midlane anymore...

based, we should do the same to poles on Any Forums

OH NO NOT ONE GAME! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I said from the Internet, retard Pole. No wonder we bulldozed you in WW2.

my friend who lives in russia played dota 2 earlier today.

Gutted.

I think it's due to payments not coming through or something like that.

>Go back to russia retard
firstly, you go back to żydopolska from British Caliphate

>And America too.
>t. Ruski
в кaкoм штaтe живёшь вooбщe?

lmao seethe sirgay

>2022
>still playing games

>who has been exposed to western media for his entire life
I'm sorry your parents did this to you Ivan.

this, fuck gayming toddlers

All Eastern Europeans are terrible to play with in MMOs, same with Asians and Latin Americans. Anglo countries and Western Europe are the only players I can trust not to cheat, steal all items, and screw people over not in their guild or ethnic group. And they all form big cheating cabals and ruin whole economies, camping spawns and resource nodes 24/7, constantly buying and selling gold and characters, it sucks dick. Also none of them speak English.

There should be a strict divide between US/Canada servers and Western European in every game, and all US latinos get kicked out if they're illegals.

That nigger was talking about assassinating Putler over that one gayme.

Attached: lol lmao.png (643x828, 191.33K)

>checked

I did this to myself. I just really liked internet.

Virginia.

>Virginia.
и кaк тaм, в Bиpджинии?

It's good man. Not a lot of fellow Russians though. I spend most of my time on the internet.

RUH ROH! Jannies are amogus?

I like Russian players, actually. There was nothing wrong wrong with them across a range of games.

Nah just thought flag would be more useful here.

PHEW! I was like. THE FUCK DID YOU DO WRONG?! I know they're trannies and all but fucking hell. I've seen people get banned for less. Also nice to see a fellow kekistan lad. I rock it from time to time to make idiots seethe about a 16x11 picture.

>Not a lot of fellow Russians though.
cкopo бyдeт бoльшe, - мы втopгaeмcя к лeтy!
>I spend most of my time on the internet.
кaк-тo cкyчнoвaтo

>no more russians in online gaming
SAUCE MY BALLS

Attached: SAUCE-BALLS 2.png (242x303, 195.03K)

this has gone too far

Attached: E-GBzowXsAE03LN.jpg (1280x720, 101.9K)