AFRICANS in Ukraine

African students in Sumy are protesting for Ukrainian Army to allow them leave the town.
The students were chanting, “Let us go home,” “we do not to be part of your war,” “I don’t want to be used as bait.”
They say Ukrainian Army is blocking their escape

twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1500152808326184964

Attached: file.png (493x880, 425.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S8rRladhM1g
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Happy to leech off of Ukraine but not fight to defend their host? Worse than a parasite

lmao how bad are things there that they're using Africans as hostages?

sorry but all immigrants are welcome... no matter what. Ukraine won't deport their diversity just because buildings are blowing up.

shouldn't have come there in the first place, you stupid niggers, stay in your primitive tribes where you fucking belong

wtf are those subhuman ape jawed niggers even doing in fucking UKRAINE ??!!!

kill them on the fucking spot

You’re a massive faggot. They are supposed to pay to receive education in Ukraine, get a degree, and leave. They don’t belong there.

When are niggers ever not complaining?

They need someone to blame. Bikes always blame joggers for accidents.

Based Ukraine, nigger meat shields is the best idea ever

remove niggers

Lol I hope Russians bomb them. Disgusting monkies have no business this far to the north.

It would be consistent with all the other nutty shit they are doing, they are trying to create atrocity propaganda

fight niggers! show that warrior blood and you deserved to be there.

Based negress

Attached: file.png (599x139, 23.31K)

>we do not to be part of your war
we want the good but not the bad

those people are parasites.

They are foreign students. Have no fucking clue why africans pick Ukraine for this.

youtu.be/S8rRladhM1g
Deport monkey to jungle

>They don’t belong there.
correct
they never should have gone there in the first place

Fuck niggers.

That doesn't make sense. I agree with not letting niggers run loose in europe but paying for education =! citizenship

Lies, africans stand with ukraine and are willing to take arms.

Attached: ч12.jpg (1147x717, 165.36K)

>African students
*Belarus travelers

>Happy to leech off
doubt they're getting a free ride, paying school fees plus room and board isn't cheap dumbass. They don't owe Ukraine anything.