UKRAINIAN WAR CRIME

I'm not a Russia supporter but this is pretty sickening. I'm surprised I haven't heard this with all the tv news I've been watching. (s)

Ukraine’s Telegram channel of dead Russians may violate Geneva Conventions - The Washington Post - washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/03/telegram-russian-war-dead-ukraine-pows/

On Telegram, Twitter and YouTube, Ukraine’s Ministry of Internal Affairs since Sunday has posted a constant stream of extremely graphic images showcasing the horrors of war and inviting Russians to examine them to determine whether the images feature a missing loved one.

In many of the images, soldiers’ corpses can be seen burned, ripped apart, mangled in wreckage or abandoned in snow; in some, their faces are featured in bloody close-ups, frozen in pain.

Attached: IMG_20220305_042211.jpg (1074x1468, 269.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber-torture.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is one of the lamest technicalities you could possibly use as an excuse for hating Ukrainians.

All the videos of dead and captured Russians are simply Ukrainian soldiers in Russian uniforms.

Checkmate, Ivan.

Literally Any Forums

War crimes are a fiction. Nobody cares.

It is pretty sick. The people who get off on this shit will probably reincarnate as a nigger tranny or a cockroach. It isn't even about politics or which side you support.

why don't Russians just not invade Ukraine? if they didn't illegally migrate there, and just went back to Russia, then nothing bad would happen to them.

>international law
we made it up

Attached: 1586296541577.jpg (600x800, 415.23K)

>It's illegal to identify the dead
What kind of made up jewish bullshit is this?

>we were just trying to identify them :)
OK freak.

The year is 2026, the US has defaulted on its debts and balkanized. Most states relatively get along, major powerhouse is the central union comprising Texas and most Southern and Northern states. New England on its own. Chinese military alliance encroaching its troops due to their alliance with Quebec. New England starts to say it wants to join the Chinese alliance and welcomes their troops and wants to also develop their own nukes. The central Texas alliance isn't having it and invades and BTFOs the new England politicians before they make a grave mistake to the security of Americans. China imposes sanctions and blocks the central Texas alliance from all purchases from China and all of its trade partners. Central Texas alliance doesn't give a shit, happy to have not allowed the Chinese tentacles to stranglehold the last bastion of freedom in the world. Chinese controlled media furious. Americans abroad all support the free rights of New England to sell out to become china's vassal state. Anticipate that there will be a revolution in the Texas central alliance, "WE STAND WITH NEW ENGLAND " slogans funded all throughout the world by China who is only trying to help New England out of the goodness of its heart.

Pol buys this shit and sides with New England.

Fucking mentl hohols, the lot of you who still support ukraine.

Attached: FB_IMG_1646241805159.jpg (516x600, 56.34K)

Jewtin has enough problems due to his involvement with the big nosed mafia, but his ukranian cousins would never engage in friendly fire against him.

Who cares? When the Russians win I’m sure they’re will be some retribution for that. It’s irrelevant right now.

oh no no its offensive! shut it down
lmao, China can roll over Europe right now

>Nooo, it's clearly not propaganda. It's da troof
OK kike.

And this jewish nonsense is still on:

cyber-torture.com

No, it isn’t anything the big nosed scum claims it to be, it’s just stalking of bad goyim.

Every white culture in history has condemned this kind of behavior. Playing around in the mud with corpses with a big smile on your face, and somehow i'm the kike. You will be answering for this spiritually if nothing else.

I believe the boomers had a word for people like you, sissys.

Get off the internet sissy boy, I'd pay good worthless e-coins for self righteous gore. Shit, you see my flag? Doesn't fucking matter. I enjoy american soldiers as dead as any other soldiers. The point it that some dude is a corpse, implying bis woman is forlorn and wanting dick, every dead soldier improves the free sex economy. Every live soldier who rapes a woman puts her out of sex mood for months. Soldiers exist to murder, rape and cuck. Lemme see all them corpses.

lol lmao
Says the non-white
Drop the VPN and show actual flag.

Why would you want to be white? To go to nascar, drink monster and hang out in a walmart parking lot? The white nationalist identity is that of a pussy fag. My dutch grandma makes me those cast iron pancakes with the fruit in them when I visit, my polish grandfather taught me how to slaughter a hog and stuff it inside its own guts to make kielbasa. Distinct cultural heritages enrich lives. Pairing up based on skin color will put me in a group with the ugly blue eyed crackers. Hard pass.

bump

bump

There is no such thing as a "war crime" against an invader.

I mean yeah, if we are going by international law, posting you acting like fucking niggers is a retarded idea.
But everyone knows that international law is a big joke made up by the kikes to make fun of retarded goys that believe in this shit.