Covid officially, fully, over in Ireland

You can come here without a vaccine and without a negative test. Mask wearing is only "advised" on public transport and not required.

thejournal.ie/covid-international-travel-ireland-5702179-Mar2022/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 16-50-44 Covid-19 restrictions for people travelling to Ireland to end tomorrow .png (687x620, 253.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

very nice, i hope to visit the swampy bluffs of ireland at some point. and see many cute redheads with funny irish accents

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs

PLEASE end it here too. we just ADDED restrictions in WA.

> removing masks, vaccines and tests in the middle of the worst pandemic humanity has ever known
and then the irish wonder why everyone hates them

Its pretty crazy to watch what is happening in Aus, NZ and Canada.

FUCK YEAH
best news today

pray that normies learned something from this bullshit
>inb4 no they didn't

Attached: 1634329844893.gif (316x306, 540.86K)

We Germans deserve the nuke

Putin literally ended Corona

calm down, lady. it's just a cold

Looks like the vaccine and mandates were entirely pointless. So why did the nazis and big pharma shills support them again?

Suddenly I want to visit Ireland.
The only problem will be getting back into America.

WHEN IS IT OUR FUCKING TURN

Attached: 1409030795508.jpg (640x480, 42.95K)

> just a cold
typical negationist view from a violent antigovernmental and antisemitic leaf. Go honk somewhere else and stop destroying your own economy.

say it with me
THANK YOU,VACCINES!

My boomer mom 1 month ago was having a panic attack because she though she caught covid 19. Sue tested herself 6 tines in one week all negative and still though she had covid. All three shots. She went on and on about how deadly it is, screaming at me for not wearing a mask. I haven't heard even say covid 19 9nce this week now she's having panic attacks about ww3 and how bad putin is.

Attached: 1646183369611.png (537x501, 390.85K)

Im all natural. GF got covid and I made her suck and fuck during it. I never got covid. Two PCR tests.

Its just a cold and im immune.

Most provinces except BC are lifting or have lifted all restrictions I'm pretty sure, I've been fucking being 100% hermit NEETmode ever since they announced they're lifting them soon, fuck interacting with society with your gay arbitrary rules if I know they're gone soon

You dont obey the news? What are you, some sort of expert or something? Do what the experts say.

They just found a new Ukrainian variant of covid! Restrictions are back in place in all of Europe.

Shut up. You just want to kill granny. She's rich, huh? Can't wait for her to die, huh? Despicable.

Restrictions will be back in winter.

Sadly I worry this will be true. We will see though. If everyone gets covid over the summer, it should greatly reduce its impact in winter. Also pic related. The vulnerable are still dying. With some luck they will all be dead by winter. Bye bye covid.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 17-28-46 Ireland COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer.png (568x362, 30.55K)