Ohnonono whats going on Bidenbros

Ohnonono whats going on Bidenbros

Ukraine confirms death of national hero Valeriy Chybineiev

Attached: Valeriy Chybineiev.jpg (704x837, 71.47K)

F
Went out heroically killing Russian subhumans

Even Ukrainian VDV Isn't safe

>on his birthday
F

Seriously. Who the bloody hell is he?

F

what the fuck is it with this war and air assault troops getting massacred?

Arma footage/its a Russian VDV

>Another VEH DEH VEH
He can't keep getting away with it!

Attached: 1646429014381.jpg (1024x814, 76.92K)

How many AIDS infested vatniks dod he take out before he was taken out?

he died fighting for gay jewish interests

Attached: 1646163022224.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

It's a meme.
There was exactly one airdrop (air assault) during this war, on Hostomel, and some minor raid near Nikolayev.
There's two divisions of VDV fighting as mechanized infantry so retards here think they are being airdropped or something.

>One IRL shitposting flamboyant jewboi is causing Putin all this butthurt
It's hilarious

No wonder they're dying. They're airdropping them from tanks

He was Ukrainian moron, unlike vatniks they're fighting for more than interests of some Russian billionaires

they;re fighting so western jews get control of ukrainian gas and oilfields and rich soils

Based. No greater honor!

F

have an ok birthday i guess

F

wait, i thought it was nazis? is it jews or nazis that control ukraine? also how much is Putin paying you?

>send more VDV

Attached: 4f8f4c658bdd316731aa5fbc66b08f63_cb50c1ecf9.jpg (1920x1080, 118.38K)

>fighting as mechanized infantry
I get the Russians are fucktarded but their big advantage in this war is air mobility and they’re using the VDV as fucking mechanized infantry instead of air assault troops? What the fuck is WRONG with Russia?

Attached: BA68F058-FBB2-4B96-A752-F87BC037EA64.jpg (1024x490, 76.11K)

There's nothing wrong with Russia, they're highly trained troops and they're used as light mechanized infantry.
That's how other countries often use paratroopers. Large-scale airdrops are very risky and basically didn't happen since WW2.

They’re using them in URBAN AREAS. As LIGHT MECHANIZED INFANTRY. That’s the exact opposite place to put them.

TRUST THE PLAN!

He died for his country, in the most literal sense. He was defending his home and his people against imperial bastards who seek only to once again bring Ukraine to Moscow's heel.

Put it like this. USA had millions of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan over a more than 20 year period. Surely many glorious deeds. Outside of those who made in into Hollywood movies, how many heros can you mention by name? One? Three? Ten? Of those, how many could you recognize the face of?

So what? That's how Israelis used paratroopers too.
I don't understand your point. Yeah, they suffered some losses, they're fighting a war.

Shills, kys, fuck Hohols

S
probably killed civilians in donbass.
Fuck the empire

Proooofs? Nothing took place in Donbass.

You seem mad

Attached: 1515005115127.jpg (426x511, 71.35K)

Shit man... Chris Kyle got killed so I guess this means every US Soldier alive is dead.
That's your logic, vatnik dog.
Now bark!

you trannycord tundra nigger shills are getting out of hand
You really need to be low iq(sub85) to not think that having your homeland invade is a valid reason to resist. If anything that's what a nationalist would do, support their own country and races and not some other. Go back and tell your officer to get better shilling arguments.

I hate to break this to you, but people are no longer cheering for Russia because we've all learned how truly incompetent they are as a fighting force. It's embarrassing at this point. Some of us don't give two sites about Ukraine either. At this point we're just here for the lulz and to trigger bitches like armatard.

No more brothers wars on the chan. We must unite against reddit. We must pay for the redditors to go to Ukraine and die.

your people will cease to exist lmao

They getting promoted to VDV?

13000 civilians shelled by salty ukies.
Even today they are outing themselves as bloodthirsty pigs. No wonder americans are fond of them.

ze terror of hostomel is dead? send in the vdv.

they already go there, they're told they don't want dead weight that can't fight, they get drafted in the kitchens, they protest about the malecentric heteronormativy of the ukrainian army, they get beaten up, they drag themselves to the airport, they can't go back because the ticket counters don't accept dogecoins

No proof, only manufactured footage and Arma 3

This. Slava Ukraini!

>Yeah, they suffered some losses, they're fighting a war.
but they're not
this is not a war

F

It is so nice to see /k/ standing up for what is right.

Attached: soros_ukraine.jpg (598x1024, 103.95K)

just two more drops

Nothing he says there is wrong.

I have a plan, I just need more VEH DEH VEH!

This picture is what someone you hate being right looks like.

Cope and seethe harder, poltard.

You really think this demoralizes the Ukrainians? You do realize a hero's death in a war where the enemy is unjust is martyrdom right? All its gonna do is fuel the Ukrainians and everyone else who cares.

F

Go back to /chug/ you putler cum swallowing vatnigger

That's like saying Texans should have the right to shoot Americans if the US military tried to reclaim Texas after the Chinese installed a Chinese-American puppet governor in a coup that removed the democratically-elected Texan governor.

Attached: photo_2022-03-05_15-46-07.jpg (1204x1216, 132.02K)

I hate to break this to you, but you need to go back, you are not convincing me to join the hohol army, I wont serve israel again.

Do you think that if Soros posted "I sure hope nobody jumps in front of a bus today" you'd remove yourself from the genepool?

>people are no longer cheering for Russia because we've all learned how truly incompetent they are as a fighting force
So you're literally admitting you got psy-op'd by twitter screencaps lmao If Russia was so ineffective, then Zalinsky wouldn't be seething about the NATO goyim refusing to establish a NFZ and start WW3 over his fake country.

kek you really triggered r*ddit by posting that.
>"open society"
i.e. Ukraine needs to import more niggers and faggots.

Nobody asked you to.

Now replace China with Canada and that's more like it. They just removed the same old grifters with a different set of grifters with a slightly more liberal approach.

Die fighting for your country at your country's capital defending against an assault by paratroopers and an armored divisions.

Even retards on a Burmese basket weaving forum sees your face and hears your name.

VDV helicopter crashed right on top of him.

>replace China with a Chinese colony and that's more like it
I think you get my point either way. Ukraine is always going to be a puppet state. Russia is just fighting to keep it within its sphere of influence rather than allow it to go to the USA's.

Comrade, you forgot special VDV underwater team deployed in Lake.

Details "surface" later.

All slave are subhuman

>biden shuts down biggest pipeline in North America
>gas prices go up
Big brain

This is your brain on contrarianism

>but their big advantage in this war is air mobility
They don't have air superiority. Ukraine still has an operational Air force and operational SAMs.

>g-gas prices are higher!
Don't care lol

.t no car nigger

Attached: dbqtiyz-582dfc73-0e99-406f-b5ac-559a4aa3b6e1.jpg (900x900, 567.29K)

The DPR forces reached the border with the Zaporozhye region in the Volnovakha direction, Bachurin said.

Attached: photo_2022-03-05_15-25-28.jpg (1280x853, 162.4K)

That was an export pipeline. Not for US consumption. Would have been selling Canadian oil to foreign customers.

You're just making Putin look worse because the Russian Army is getting beat by this guy's Ukraine.

Attached: monkeputincolonial.jpg (594x638, 73.6K)

>sir president, we are out of VDV!
>...
>send the ukrainian VDV

Attached: Monkey_Boy_Putin.jpg (744x535, 72.01K)

t. bought a massive pickup truck with his $15/hr blue collar retard job
>.t
Lurk more dumbfuck

>gas goes from 10 minutes of your wage value to 20 minutes of your wage value
>gas goes from 15% of your weekly pay to 30% of your weekly pay
>a...a...at least Ivan can't drink pepsi cola anymore!

You're a bugman who doesn't own a car, unless you're telling us you're a literal downie to not feel Brandon sniffing your hair at the gas pump.

They are starting to find facts in this ocean of shit! Quickly, kill the thread with monkys!

Attached: scale_1200 (1).jpg (600x399, 51.17K)

Facts like that... the VDV is unable to mount landing operations? Boy, sure served the opposition

If you give a shit about an increase in gas prices you're poor and therefore stupid

>being right
If only.
The Armatard truly broke /k/

Attached: ukrainian recruitment.jpg (2384x2980, 519.06K)

They now call them the ghosts of KIA.

Attached: oksanchenko fell.png (537x508, 236.95K)

>i have a $15 an hour wagie job and still own a pickup
>If you give a shit about an increase in gas prices you're poor and therefore stupid
So you're poor and stupid, glad you cleared that up bugman.

Attached: 1645680505351.jpg (992x992, 534.47K)

Ironic coming from a country that has lost at least 8 aircraft in the past day

VE-DEH-VE!!!
VE-DEH-VE!!!
VE-DEH-VE!!!

Are you actually retarded? Have you never been on Any Forums before? I'm saying you have a $15/hr job and a pickup you dumb fuck

The CEO of antifa, Soros himself?! WTF, I love rusia monky nao!

Attached: 1646103636212.jpg (1000x1105, 83.16K)

S

Good riddance, rodent

they Halo jump ?

>doesn't even own a car
so you are a bugman

Attached: 1642216403340.jpg (740x740, 113.55K)

S

Attached: putinchad.jpg (587x552, 270.37K)