ISRAELI JEW LEADER MEETINV

WITH PUTIN RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 32C484B7-9427-4091-987C-B361C331C5F0.jpg (1242x727, 268.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imIiVJFFn9c?t=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>secretly
not so much

You are cattle to them.

Attached: 85988211-8B49-41C8-99E5-6A94A9FCD17E.jpg (1024x475, 96.01K)

the egghead is a rothchild agent, but don't tell anyone, it's a secret

>Mr. Putin stop please this is annuda shoa

I thought russia wasn't a jewish puppet

>meeting Putin right now

Attached: 1646407027637.jpg (1024x605, 98.08K)

Putin's reviving more instructions and another vaccination. All part of the plan user.

Kek, i love how this perfect worlds fuck with Any Forumss mind every time, they were sure putin would nuke israel, but here he is colluding with us.
Lets see how your feeble goy minds explain this one

Many anons have already said that this conflict is kike controlled vs kike controlled

Putin is a confirmed Jew by their own definition of Jewish. Practicing? Maybe only the Baal worship parts, but a Jew by birth nonetheless.

Kek

Russia is the real ZOG machine

It literally is. The question is whether you prefer the Israeli scammer types or the Westernized ones. They are both losing influence rapidly.

I am the water.
I am life.
I am the golden path.
I am the lord and I speak the word and it will come to pass.

All 8 billion hylics get genocided.
All hylic monkeys die in one big sacrifice to the most high that suffices as payment for the valkyrie of the most high to return to Earth and walk in the flesh.
Two thousand white hylics will be blessed by my valkyries to be my sheep humans. My sex slaves. My white toilets.
They will not grow old, not get sick, they will always love only me, care only for me, lust only for me, fuck only me, play only with me in my fenced off garden Atlantis.
They will be guarded by my immortal valkyries in flying saucers just like I have seen.
This world is dead and will be replaced with the new one from my tree of life. Only my spiritual family will exist that cannot fall, cannot get corrupted but always loves me, the most high, forever loyally and faithfully.
Only I fuck. Only I have sex.
I am God in the flesh.
My will be done.

Attached: 1505076351.jpg (1024x678, 87.67K)

Jews on every side of this, yet no Jews will suffer as a result.

>feeble goy mind

nigga you're a jew

you're the ultimate goy

Meds son, right there second drawer on the left

Based assassination plot. Hopefully Putin develops some sort of radiation poisoning or a new cancer just like the one he and Hugo Chavez had years ago. That's what he gets for invading Democratic countries and threatening the free world with nuclear weapons.

Attached: 1644645896314.jpg (300x168, 7.19K)

we're gonna need a longer war room

Israel is begging Putin to not give nukes to Iran.

Cope son

>Noses too long.

I think it has to do with Iran to be honest

What is the kike going to ask to Putin?

>i thought "ex-kgb" was better than "ex-cia" or "ex-mi5"
nope, they might be mobsters fighting over turf(you), it might be a show for psychological effect on the livestock(you); hell it could be both things with a dozen grifts and plots tacked on.
Did putin go against the jab narrative, is the timing perfect for the news cycle, is he helping stir global fear with his rhetoric? Sounds like a new episode of the same shitty reality show, still starring jews and spooks and other of "the aristocrats".

Attached: pope-francis-philippines.jpg (1180x787, 353.92K)

All hylic monkeys die in one big sacrifice to the most high that suffices as payment for the valkyrie of the most high to return to Earth and walk in the flesh.
Heaven on Earth restored and all it costs is 8 billion hylic monkeys as payment.
A meager sum for the eternal Heaven of the most high on Earth.
Jews are not chosen and will be sacrificied.
Only 2000 white hylics will be brought to Atlantis by my valkyries.
These 2000 white hylics will be my sex slaves, my sheep, my white toilets that love only me and fuck only me forever.
I am God in the flesh.
My will be done.

Attached: Sigil.jpg (1200x780, 97.06K)

Interdasting...

has any israeli pm not been?

>literally 20 threads on Any Forums right now about this
>secretly

can kikes fucking not for one fucking minute?

He will try and get the peacetalks to happen in Israel. Turks have been trying the same for days now. It's just a powerplay move.

Faggot mutt Russia is unkikeing Ukraine as we talk

Checked

They're on to us Chaim shut it down

Attached: 1646424214686.jpg (1024x960, 213.1K)

Bibi

Two covid tyrants in a room together.

is this a Dark Souls referece?

The Ukrainians as an ethnic group are whiter than you. I don’t totally get why they cling to the eastern mutt lands. I think Ukraine and Russia will settle a peace where Ukraine cedes everything east of the Pripyat in exchange for true independence. The question is if they will be allowed to keep Odessa, and I think the answer is likely no.

lmaof you dont realy belive that do you?
youtu.be/imIiVJFFn9c?t=14

Well we can't expect Putin to do all the work. Any Forums needs to become a sovereign elite hidden society with nuclear weapons.

They aint gonna do shit, leta not shut it down, let the goyim seethe and play "spot the jew" while their civilization itself gets BLACKED