Why does Putin keep calling Macron on the phone, why does he want to talk to him so much?

Why does Putin keep calling Macron on the phone, why does he want to talk to him so much?

Attached: d14.png (1000x667, 1M)

He wants to talk to an expert in case he needs to surrender.

just 2 more phone calls

Shiiiiiiiieeet

Macron wanted to be seen as le great peacekeeper of europe before the war started to boost his poll numbers. I guess he still wants to be seen as the guy who negotiates a ceasefire and brings about peace or something.

Putin views Macron as the leader of the EU. Macron himself pushes that image; he is always at the forefront of these international negotiations because he thinks he is the new Napoleon.

The anti-Atlanticist fire rises

Putin knows that he fucked up. He is trying to beg his way out.

True that

He feels Macron truly gets him. Macron's experienced with old people.

Putin views Macron as the leader of the EU. Macron himself pushes that image; he is always at the forefront of these international negotiations because he thinks he is the new Napoleon.

It's actually Macron calling him constantly.
That's because Macron is in the middle of his re-election bid and must be seen as some sort of global leader.

Putin probably entertains him because he's trying to convince France to break away with NATO.

Probably discussing how to partition germany

He liked the closeness he felt during their talks.

Attached: 1646500625219.jpg (1024x1024, 180.08K)

Don't make me laugh Mehmet I have chapped lips.

Putin wants friends. He shall have none once this ends.

France and Russia have always had better relations than the rest of Europe.

France>Italy>Germany>>>>UK

France is the european country with the highest amount of nuclear warheads deployed, I suppose Putin wants him to be calm and level headed.

USA has more true, but I suppose Biden doesnt care if Europe ends as a radiactive crater as much as Europeans do.

France always been the defacto diplomatic entity between Russia and the US since we were not in the integrated Nato command, now that we are that role still applies but its just for show.

Because cuckron thinks that he's some kind of supreme leader that could mesure up to putin. He doesn't realize two things:
1. Germany is the real leader of the EU
2. Germany doesn't want war with russia, even if that means throwing ukraine under the bus. Have you heared a single declaration coming from germany since this whole thing started? No because they dont want war. Cuckron on the other hand keeps escalating. Putin porbably entrtains him because if France decides to shut up then the butthurt belt and other european countries won't dare challenge him neither.

Chuckled

This. He wants to be portrayed as the saviour of europe to win the elections and further push his globalist agenda

Answer: MOSVOW - BERLIN - PARIS AXIS