I lost my office job and now I am a tradie wagie. Its a lot better, I work with my family, we crack jokes...

I lost my office job and now I am a tradie wagie. Its a lot better, I work with my family, we crack jokes, eat together and so on. Pretty comfy.

Office work is hell and corporatism is its deepest level

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-183233_Gallery.jpg (1078x1335, 693.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah get back to me at 50 with your health

Attached: 165-1657876_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-pape-tears-of-joy-pepe.jpg (300x281, 41.25K)

>Yeah get back to me at 50 with your health
Yeah I guess you are right but my point still stands. For the soul its s lot better

I think it depends on where you live. In a big city you have to put up with traffic all day to get to jobs which is not comfy.

There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.

You could also argue by 50, people who sit at a desk for their career are in worse health than an active body.

There is nothing about retail arbitrage that is comfy.

Which of these prizes would you wagies take?

Attached: 1643139013244.png (2048x1497, 1.57M)

Interesting post user, checked

this is the typical officecuck cope

Office will ruin you even more desu

The outdoor experience solarium looks cool

Sex doll and drugs

>He doesn't daytrade for 2 hours a week and then chill on his yacht
Haha I love mingling with the peasantry on here.

>>He doesn't daytrade for 2 hours a week and then chill on his yacht
>le 6'11 with 3 foot dick and miss albania wife, ex navy seal

Attached: Bogged_IRL.png (486x669, 54.6K)

this. real plants btfo anything else on that list

I got away from my home town as fast as I could, spent 20+ years chasing dollar signs but was miserable the entire fucking time. Body started falling apart and I ended up back home. The pay is nothing compared to what I was making before but my cost of living is down so much and I'm back around family and friends again and I couldn't be happier. I should have never left. My younger self couldn't understand why people would stay when there's opportunity elsewhere, but now I see money isn't everything.

>Office work is hell and corporatism is its deepest level
Yeah I never understood how any "male" could want to sit at a desk getting girl hands all day. Manual labor where one gets exercise and gets dirty is honest money. Suits, ties, and desks just scream scam

Manual labor might be more taxing on the body than a desk job but the body inevitably will die one day no matter what health doctrine you live by. The soul lives on forever and any investments into the betterment and happiness of your soul far outweighs that of your body. This is why there's so many degenerate people in this world. They live their lives in ways that please the flesh while neglecting their soul.

>went from office slave to wfh king
>never been more comfy and happy in my life

I don't work outside, but I wish I did. Sunlight, fresh air, getting paid to exercise instead of paying for a gym.

Attached: genderreveal.webm (1146x720, 1.32M)

I could, too, but sadly I have no self-discipline - I can't work the same hours. Too many distractions, Any Forums playing no small part.

That's a nice ass fuck

What if the guy holding the legs moved his face closer to those nice butt cheeks?

Wonder what it would smell like

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 5.56K)

delete this NOW