Did he really not expect to get sanctioned into the stone age? i cant believe it

did he really not expect to get sanctioned into the stone age? i cant believe it

Attached: russiaelection020329-300x300.jpg (300x300, 11.81K)

sanctions just flew over my house

Not only did he expect, he prepared:
>coka cola pulls out
>mcdonalds pulls out
>facebook pulls out
>all entertainment pulls out
>all imported food pulls out

What is left for the russians?
squats and oats

Ukraine is the prelude to a war like you have never seen in your life.

He is a senile boomer. He fucked up royally.

They're not sanctions they're a special financial operation.

There is a global economic crisis coming anyways, so why would he actually care?

Also oh no facebook and apple is not allowed anymore in Russia so sad...

He's a puppet, world governments probably planned this whole stage show out years ago.

they obviously had prepared for this they lit talk about it before the shit, how they are "immune" to sanctions now

I dunno the plan user, but obviously a complete decoupling from the anglo based economy I guess.....

I dunno man... but it's not like they did not prepare for this.. all their dollars were sold a long time ago... they hold euro though and pound even I think I can't remember....

Expected, didn't care.
Sent his own men low on fuel and food, didn't care.
Killed hundreds of innocent people for a senseless slav grudge, didn't care.
Would launch nukes to sate his own ego?
Yeah. I'd say so.

Attached: IMG_20220212_121443__01.jpg (2903x2822, 2.93M)

i dont get what does the west even produce? new genders? fentanyl floyd statues? click-view corporations? tiktok influencers?

seems to be whole world industry is in china while 60% of global resources are in russia
russians also seem to have extreme levels of self sufficiency when it comes to agriculture and heavy industry and space and everything that matters
>nooooooooo what about gucci dildo????? ahhhhh im going insane

Putin has spoken of how Russia would "cease to exist" if they changed their values to match tge West. He values what Russia is and what Russians are. Temporary economic pain is negligible if you are thinking in those terms

If you think sanctions are going to cripple Russia you're a fucking idiot.

Here in Finland the wealthiest part of the population are descendants from smugglers who gained massive wealth during and after ww2

>i dont get what does the west even produce? new genders? fentanyl floyd statues? click-view corporations? tiktok influencers?
bruh shut up
my parents are native serbians, last time i was in serbia for holidays it still was a shit hole, plz dont be so delusional, serbie is still stuck in the 90s

No, Biden told him what was on the table. He didn't think Biden and Europe had the political support to hurt their own economies.

You're just pissed nobody likes your country enough to defend it against a foreign invader.

he's gone completely psycho man... I dunno if it's just all an act or...

some of the people here I mean "intel" people they go on about that he surrounded by just yes men, that is people that just say yes to whatever he asks I mean.... I dunno how valid this is man....

generally I don't trust these "intel" people that speak to the newspapers all the time I mean..... I haven't really bothered to go see what the ones that don't do that say that you know work with this I mean....

generally they got pretty good intel on russia, but as I undertand several of them got caught off guardr of this. they knew the posibility.. they laid out these 3 scenarios one of them is what we see now.. but is kinda they were more leaning on that he would just take donbass ... my impression at least....

He probably started to believe his own propaganda and thought the West would react as much as it did in 2014

Kekeke haha Serbia strong

The US unironically baited him big time.

Putin is an idiot.. he is not the brilliant strategist everyone says he is. He's just a thug and an autistic dinosaur from the past.

During the cold war the US/West wanted access to the Soviet economy and population to undermine the Communist system and introduce the Soviet population to Western thinking. It was the Soviet government that banned Western products

Now the US/West are banning/pressuring Western companies from doing business with Russia. The West is reimplementing Soviet ban on Western products from the outside

For example McDonald's opening a restaurant in the Soviet Union was considered an achievement of the Western world to begin tearing down the iron curtain. Now McDonald's is being pressured to suspend operations in Russia as a punishment to Russia

Attached: 83637837352.jpg (1600x1079, 240.41K)

>from smugglers who gained massive wealth during and after ww2
kek seriously?

hehe so you guys go smuggling from russia?

we go to sweden-denmark-germany-poland for that here, depening on how far you go I mean lol

enjoy next october Malik. be sure ro bundle up

Attached: 1645974892699m.jpg (1024x804, 180.08K)

If the war gets bad enough, all he has to do is ban export of oil and gas to USA and EU. Watch the west fall in a month because profits wouldn't be there.

checked

My mind is torn whether that's the intended effect to build muh autarky or just retardation
We clearly weren't prepared enough for this
In any case, it's better to be dependent on a few dozen aligned countries than a single country