This is what winning looks like

This is what winning looks like

Attached: 1646495051223.jpg (1008x1001, 559.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OolmTpFZRHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wooden armor
ork tier

Why are they bringing wood with them? For camping fires?

what the fuck

Attached: e8d1d3d1a0fd6e0eff593a066b3dd4d9_jpg.jpg (499x500, 153.4K)

Attached: 1646441509587.jpg (529x1024, 76.96K)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH

kek making it more flammable for the Molotovs

This is a normal thing to do in war, those logs can reduce the penetration of rounds And stop them from damaging the engine

Globohomo guns can't pierce wood. Everyone knows this comrade!

They use the wood to get out of the mud

Russian engineering

Cool now paint it red to go fasta

Attached: 1646416097170.jpg (1020x680, 782K)

We've gone from "cope cages" to "won't kill me wood"

The greenskin menace is upon us.

And ruin the suspension of the vehicle, and make their fuel efficiency even lower. In WW2 Americans were urged not to put sandbags on their Shermans for this reason.

This. I see absolutely no problem with OP's pic.

Attached: 3rpp7u.jpg (500x532, 63.31K)

this is what happens when your government takes all of the military budget and places it into their own pockets

Attached: 1646326783818.jpg (496x525, 70.37K)

No wonder you lost India

Wow, the Russians are bringing out their latest tech with its advanced experimental composite armour!
Hohol pigs tremble in fear!

I think making the armor on the front of the trucks more robust would help more and look better. I'm not really sure what that wooden frame is supposed to help against.

This is probably the answer. Long convoy is stuck in mud because front units got chewed up and they can't get off road behind because of mud. They are two weeks two late because they couldn't go during Olympics and because five eyes told everyone they were goin on that day so Putin had to pretend he wasn't

What does the V mean

Those are the mobile crematoriums, the wood is for the fire

Excuse me, I'm building an Ork vehicle army and it looks way less crude

it's to protect the cocktail molotov weak points I think

yes, but the physics have changed

The Soviets and Russians use the logs to help get unstuck from the mud, similar to laying down a piece of cardboard if your car gets stuck in the snow

well I mean. They are winning sooo---

Very nice

Attached: 06E26059-4B74-4DBE-B15E-A92AE8F2517B.jpg (1920x1080, 242.8K)

Vatnik

Are they like slowly spelling something? "ZV..."

why not build trucks with extra armour from the beginning? same with tanks and their cuck cage

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap oh get the pants down fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

It's not dumb if it works

VARVARY (Barbarians)

You're retard, this isn't the 1940s and you'd rather have a functioning vechicle with a heavier load than a fast one with less protection.

That is Ukrainian wood. They forcing holhols to commit friendly fire

Kek
Hoholcaust confirmed

Vladimir putin's elite corps.

most likely "Algiz", as the "Z" means "Yr".

556 literally cant though. That isn't what the ukrainians are using mostly, but the irony here is worth pointing out.

Brings back memories
But I might do the same thing in their position
Kind of feel bad for them

Attached: 1411990252279_wps_5_mad_max_jpg.jpg (1908x1146, 209.44K)

Soviet equipment requires soviet tactics.

Should not these crematoriums work with Gas?

waaaarr wood

>why not build trucks with extra armour from the beginning? same with tanks and their cuck cage
Because Russians learn war strategy from War Thunder

Z= Russian
V= Belarusian
⦻= Mark laid down by scouts to denote buildings and areas to be shelled

It made more sense in the 1940s. Small arms fire can likely penetrate that with ease.

7.62x39? Can't go through it either. .308/7.62 nato might. But I doubt many will be carrying that.

>use wood to protect radiator/engine from small arms
Makes sense.

I'm more curious as to what it is they're carrying on those trucks, it looks like modular units for a larger construction.

Nigga, that´s some advanced Hyperborean wood technology

Attached: Hyperborea.jpg (735x556, 127.58K)

Ukraine is getting funneled weapons and supplies or else they'd have lost

Attached: 45A96DE3-E606-4F54-992C-9505043C65F2.jpg (519x555, 60.49K)

it's obviously being used as makeshift armor you stupid fucks

It has got multiple purposes and is not just light, but literally free. During conflicts, you make use of whatever materials are available in your surroundings, so you gather wood to get over obstacles on the way and may ditch it for scrap metal for protection in the city.

Russia has fully surrounded target locations already, so they could just wait it out until the locals die of illnesses and lack of water, but they are kind enough to accelerate to keep the harm to the citizens to a minimum. The ukrain shills should be grateful that russia offered to establish evacuation zones/transfers unlike the ukrain that forbids its men to leave the country and positions mercenaries as well as its troops in populated areas to artificially increase the civil casualties

more like protecting engine and radiator from small arms fire
most of rifles will get trough, though

Imagine Hohols' fear when the izbushkas* is coming.

*Log cabins

I thought it might not either, but I don't own anything in 7.62x39 and didn't want to talk out of my ass. Good to know.

I’m sure the people from the 80s who built them will take that under advisement.

crematorium doors

It's costing the west so much to prop up this fag

youtube.com/watch?v=OolmTpFZRHI