It's so fucking over bros. I am just a normal russian student who didn't have any sort of choice since my birth...

It's so fucking over bros. I am just a normal russian student who didn't have any sort of choice since my birth. Right now I feel like I am a protagonist in an anti utopia novel.

Russian media is constantly making new words to cover up massive bombings of ordinary people just like me, making out some sort of nazis out of thin air to cover up the deaths of children and old folk, and now it censors everything that can contradict this propaganda. It's insane, I think if this situation were to happen in the past, when internet was non-existent, I would gladly believe it, because it works like a swiss knife.

But I am not in some sort of bubble yet. I have my friends in Ukraine who are literally suffering, leaving their apartments in terror and fleeing their own country. They are definitely not nazis, some of them held strong right wing beliefs (not some anomally far right tho), but do they really deserve bombings? It's so cynical I just can't stay silent. And now my country is being destroyed. This is even more frightening than any war.

Because you are slowly dying mentally. You understand that in a matter of weeks your normal life will go to shit, you don't even know what will you become in near future. But now life is peaceful. It's scary that this life will turn upside down pretty quickly.

I just want to say to american Johnies, who are supporting Putin in any way possibe - do you really want that regime in your rich country? Do you really want to suffer the rest of your life, knowing that president of your country started a war with your relatives and friends that brought nothing but deaths and hunger and you can do nothing about it, because russian police will brutally arrest you, torture you and probably kill you? Do you really want that for your family and (maybe) kids? Please listen to your heart.

I hope at least Any Forums will not be closed any time soon.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Basic_Principles_of_War_Propagand
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Basic_Principles_of_War_Propaganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your days are limited i would've flied if i were you.

Attached: 1645692527636.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Attached: 1646222007311.jpg (785x636, 64.6K)

Demotivational shill under vpn I put my 6 testicles on the table. Lets see how wonderfully helpful this thread is instead of shitdight and depressive shit.

shut up faggot
putin may be putting russians through a hard time, but otherwise globohomo would win and that is unacceptable
adversity is welcome for now, short term pain long term gain

I don't have any sort of visa or money. Right now I think that the entire world is against us, peaceful russian citizens and would prefer to give shelter to ukrainian rather than russian.

Come to Russia and see for youself your world without "globohomo".

>peaceful russian citizens
We call them cucks

Ok troon

>peaceful russian citizens
I give them shelter in my heart

>implying the swiss have a heart

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)
- Russian attack on Holocaust memorial was an attack on a communications tower nearby
- Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant fire was actually in a training centre outside the perimeter where Ukrainian soldiers took up a defensive position
- Viral photos of "Children hiding in Kiev metro" were actually taken from one of the schools in Donetsk region (Druzhkivka school #1)

>haha le greedy mountain jew xD

Attached: 1408522850335.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

This post is straight from Langley, Virginia

>Right now I think that the entire world is against us, peaceful russian citizens
you should toughen up. What's happening is awful, but the last thing I worry about is what twitter readers think of me.

Gee I wonder where did you get all that. From RT I presume?

This. The globohomo bandaid must be ripped off for your country to truly be free. Hope we wake up next, but we're at the helm of that evil empire.

not at all, this has been independently verified and fact-checked

>He is retarded enough to post something like that on Any Forums
Have fun in jail, Ivan

Attached: aaaa.png (725x709, 458.31K)

Fuck globohomo who invaded Ukraine in the first place in 2014.

Even if you hate Putin, fuck the Obama/Biden group who pushed Putin into a corner the past 8 years, they knew this would happen, which is why they did it.

I support no one, but fuck globohomo all the more.

reported to fsb

I talked with my fucking friends in Ukraine, why would they lie you stupid burger?

>I talked with my fucking friends in Ukraine
maybe they are eating the same propaganda you're eating?? and im not a burger

This reads like glowie VPN Russian propaganda. Explain how your life as a Russian is subject to those things you mentioned.

Describe in detail, otherwise you are just a VPN using intel agent, who did a POOR fucking job.

As I have said before to you feds, you want results, call me. You know how to reach me.

All debunked crap that zelensky or the kiev independent spouted.

are you malfunctioning?

You will go to gulag for this but Pol will say you are a glowie. rip fren hope you have it better next time round.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Basic_Principles_of_War_Propagand
>5. The enemy is purposefully committing atrocities; if we are making mistakes this happens without intention
>7. We suffer few losses, the enemy's losses are considerable
>10. Whoever casts doubt on our propaganda helps the enemy and is a traitor

It's pretty fucking nice if you ask me

Attached: IMG_2645.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Basic_Principles_of_War_Propaganda

Buckland sounds broke

I don’t want to be ruled by either ZOG or Russia, and my people would not be free under a non-western rule, we’re all in a struggle of our own

There wasn't a choice.
Russia attack on Ukraine saved the West from itself. You are the hidden heroes of the world. Nobody will give you a medal, but deep in 1st worlder hearts, they know this.

WHERE did you get this information from? From Any Forums threads? Why do you believe them in the first place? Are you retarded? You don't even understand my or ukrainian language.

Why would I? I am living in a constant fear of FSB. It's over, but you don't know that. Because you have everything in your life, you just don't know it yet. If I would be drafted to war, I will lose literally everything.