The lady who nearly wiped out Humanity!

Moscow made a decision to put its strategic deterrence forces on special alert immediately after a statement by UK Foreign Secretary Liz Truss on a possible conflict between Russia and NATO, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday.

Western partners do have an understanding about what the West’s actions against Russia "may be fraught with and what this may entail for all, despite their reckless statements," the Russian leader pointed out. "Like it was done by the UK foreign secretary who blurted that NATO may be involved in the conflict," the head of state went on to say.

"We had to immediately make a decision on putting our forces on special alert," Putin said.

This decision was followed by the West’s reaction, the Russian leader said.

"They said they did not mean anything of this kind but no one restrained the foreign secretary and no one disavowed these statements. No one said anything. And what must we think about that? What must we think on this score? Of course, we perceived this as a signal and reacted correspondingly," Putin explained.

President Putin said at a meeting with Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu and Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov in the Kremlin on February 27 that "top officials of leading NATO countries also allow themselves to make aggressive pronouncements towards our country" and thus ordered to put the Russian Army’s deterrence forces on special alert.

The Kremlin meeting took place amid Russia’s special military operation in Ukraine. Moscow commenced the operation in response to a request from the heads of the Donbass republics for assistance.

Attached: liz-truss.jpg (2315x1541, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_wkO4hk07o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She can wipe muh dick after I fuck her MILF pussy

prudent

Jesus Christ, she's 46? She looks 60.

Thanks ausbro

Watch this video of her, she is fucking unhinged as fuck, and clearly the Establishment knows it and parachuted her into the position as she is fucking batshit crazy (make sure to watch the last 15 seconds):
youtube.com/watch?v=n_wkO4hk07o

would

Of course nobody will ever know and those few who know will never admit that this incompetent bitch who has zero experience in diplomacy actually caused ww3 after her disastrous meeting with Lavrov. She basically told him "we're going to accept Ukraine in NATO and there is nothing you can do about it."

based roastie

She has a serious case of room temperature IQ.

Attached: Le drink.jpg (413x395, 19.24K)

She cute, I'd plow her

would not

Hmmmmm global rise of nationalism?

what the fuck.
she sounds like a kindergarden teacher

She's smarter than you

>women
>smart

Attached: Niko bored.jpg (667x668, 51.92K)

>applause line
>applause line
>applause line
>we are exporting our fantastic food abroad
was this a joke?

Some, yes. This one in particular. She has many qualifications.

It's not a "joke" it's pride, pride in Britain.

>She has many qualifications.
You may be right. I see two massive ones.

Attached: Liz Truss.png (800x579, 643.15K)

Nice

I've eaten your food. You would have been much better off had Uncle Adolf taught you how to cook schnitzel and kartoffelklaussen.
I'd would believe your english pride comment but I've seen London in the last quarter century
expel your "new brits" user. it's your only hope for cultural survival

This will be known als the women's world war.
And the people rising from the ashes of civilization will swear to never let women handle anything more relevant than washing dishes.

Attached: 1646496421633.jpg (1043x1041, 119.54K)

She's very qualified for leading us into nuclear war. This was the same lady who had no idea where Voronezh and Rostov was and blurted out that Britain will never recognize these cities as sovereign Russian territories.

At least we don't put High-fructose corn syrup in everything :^)

Clearly you haven't eaten our food, if you had tried our chocolate compared to the shit you guys have you'd know :^)

ooooo, wow, so unhinged

a very awkward hesitant pride

Mommy gib milkies...