Why are the japanese people so racist? do they realize they're not white?

why are the japanese people so racist? do they realize they're not white?

Attached: japan.png (913x1024, 472.98K)

They were white in the apartheid system, and that’s still the gold standard of deciding. Stay mad.

Attached: Asia thinks niggers stinks.jpg (510x556, 47.26K)

Slavs > niggers and muslims

God what a fucking based country. I really hope they hold globohomo back as long as they can or at least until I die.

Ugly niggers...

Attached: East-Asian cuties based about niggers.jpg (838x1024, 181.34K)

because niggers can't behave themselves
they let in something like 26 (yes, 26 people) from some shithole in 2015 and within a week two of them had commited rape

"CRACKER AND KIKES SHALL DIE. CHINKS WILL NOT REPLACE NIGGER AND STEAL OUR MOVEMENTS AND OUR ENERGY. RED-MONGOLOIDS WILL NOT PRETEND TO BE COOL WHILE THEY GOT NO SOULS AND WISH THEY WERE WHITE. EFRIKANS WILL NOT STEAL FROM NIGGER WHILE THEY CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND SHIT — RAP AIN’T FOR THEM EITHER — THEY LOST. YOU ARE ALL MONGOLOIDS INCLUDING YOU SACAGUWEA THOTBLOODS"

Harris, Matthew. (2022). "Dedication - THIS IS NOT FOR THEM. - DO NOT DISTURB ME". DEATH sentences(p. 4). UCLA PRESS.

I wonder why they like white people so much.

Attached: hmm.jpg (864x1269, 543.81K)

Selective immigration is what made America a superpower. Blind immigration is what's tearing ti down.

(picrel)Ugly sheboon...

Attached: EastAsian girl tells off sheboon that insults Asians.jpg (450x306, 21.63K)

Iran should accept Syrian refugees. They are half the reason why it happened

Attached: C13C4359-4694-4C97-8FC3-94E0407E2A48.jpg (640x400, 44.16K)

You should check out what the Sandniggers are doing in Japan before you evacuate.

Japanese people have more European features (nicer jawlines and higher cheeks) than their mainland counterparts.

K-based

Well maybe if they didn't stink. niggers have tiny cocks and tons of estrogen
BBC=BABY BLACK CARROT
>BBC=BABY BLACK CARROT
BBC=BABY BLACK CARROT
>BBC=BABY BLACK CARROT
BBC=BABY BLACK CARROT
>BBC=BABY BLACK CARROT

Attached: Screenshot_20200903-140422_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 391.24K)

>meme flag
>mentions Iran out of nowhere
Why are kikes so obsessed with Iran? This can’t be healthy

They actually stink user
Im actually happy with masks during bus

OMG is that photo real???? Uhhhh based !!!????

Reminder that this based autist devoted his life to studying marine biology as a true chad.

They know that niggers are criminal!

Attached: East-Asians beats up nigger that tries to rob them.webm (480x480, 2.71M)

I ain’t a kike you geopolitic illiterate neanderthal. I am merely stating facts and the fact that they would be accepted more easily in Iran.

Lmao those dumb niggers probably put on 50 gallons of perfume on every day like in America. Mongoloids are extremely obsessive in regards to personal space and hate strong smells, so the niggers trying to cover up their niggerish smell in a lazy American way have actually offended the japs more than just showering would.