PUTIN WARNS THE WEST: A NO FLY ZONE IS A DECLARATION OF WAR

The west is scared lmao

Attached: 2C353F18-E01F-4D53-A5D3-BDFE77190ADC.jpg (1170x1278, 271.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/my-europe/2022/03/03/eu-countries-agree-to-trigger-a-never-used-law-to-host-ukrainian-refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 945228B5-9ED3-4D11-8B7C-0EEEB210EFC9.jpg (1170x741, 280.69K)

he is not going to do shit, if you knew how vatniks talked youd recognize empty threats right away

uh-huh. didn't he already threaten nuclear destruction at the start of all this? still waiting on that 1st threat.

Yes.... that's why NATO rejected the no fly zone.. they don't want this war to escalate

I am the water.
I am life.
I am the golden path.
I am the lord and I speak the word and it will come to pass.

All 8 billion hylics get genocided.
Two thousand white hylics will be blessed by my valkyries to be my sheep humans. My sex slaves. My white toilets.
They will not grow old, not get sick, they will always love only me, care only for me, lust only for me, fuck only me, play only with me in my fenced off garden Atlantis.
They will be guarded by my immortal valkyries in flying saucers just like I have seen.
This world is dead and will be replaced with the new one from my tree of life. Only my spiritual family will exist that cannot fall, cannot get corrupted but always loves me, the most high, forever loyally and faithfully.

Attached: haunebu_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_2986447_o.jpg (1500x844, 55.18K)

cope and dilate mr putler you wont do shit

Suck it Westoid establishment

The history of the world up until now has been one of peace.

Right?

I do seem to recall, though—so long ago it’s quite dim in memory—the US conducted war in Iraq more than once, and Afghanistan as well. And there was no outrage in the US press then.

And wasn’t there a US war in a place called Vietnam, or am I mistaken?

American journalists are now on wartime alert, fanning every flame of anti-Russian sentiment they can find.

And real red-blooded patriots should shout down and blot out anyone who dissents from absolute hatred of Russia.

Forget the fact that, for many years, the US government has been moving nuclear missiles closer to Russia. If more of those missiles were set up in the Ukraine, it would constitute an even greater threat.

Forget those moves, because they weren’t war. They were FOREIGN POLICY, which is quite different.

Americans aren’t supposed to think about that strange animal called foreign policy. It’s a subject every loyal patriot should make sure he never understands. It’s part of the patriot code.

abs shills

no shit putler
why the fuck do you think NATO didn't agree to put one up when Zelenskyy asked for one

It's not about a war wake the fuck up

euronews.com/my-europe/2022/03/03/eu-countries-agree-to-trigger-a-never-used-law-to-host-ukrainian-refugees

>To cope with the large and abrupt number of migrants, the 27 member states have dusted off a 2001 EU directive that had never been used before and is designed to provide immediate assistance and protection to war refugees.

>Ukrainian refugees will be given residence permits to stay inside the bloc for at least one year, a period that will be automatically extended for a further year. Member states can then decide to prolong the exceptional measure by one more year if the war continues to ravage the country.

>"We should not be naïve," Johansson noted. "Millions and millions of Ukrainian refugees will of course cause a challenge to our societies."

>The protection will apply to Ukrainian nationals and their relatives, as well as to long-term residents from other nationalities who are unable to go back safely to their country of origin.

>For those who fled their homes without their passports or any other means of personal identification, the Commission says member states can relax border controls and allow them to enter their territory so they can reach a safe location, where the ID checks will be carried out.

>Displaced Ukrainians can bring their personal belongings without being subject to traditional customs duties.

this literally means the death of europe

the coming months will be hell

Attached: 1646487198370.jpg (1023x575, 102.82K)

someone red pill me on Putin's ufo technology. what does this fucker know?

I just admire putin for being king of happenings. Too bad hes gonna get btfo like like they were doing the cold war

It's not a no fly zone, it's a special anti-aircraft operation

why haven't russians just killed jewtin yet?

holy based

Attached: 1576776957700.png (767x564, 426.9K)

Starting to feel like this too. He's way too eager to make nuclear threats and he did that from the beginning. If he wanted to nuke the world, he'd just let west give him a reason.

Russia threatened nukes when NATO pacified Serbia
I say we see what happens

Not how it works. The west will simply supply Ukraine with 1000 stingers, and they can keep their own air space clear.

The weapon is idiot proof, just pull the trigger and another russian aircraft falls out of the sky.

Putin isn't going to do shit.

nukes are literally the only thing they have, those animations they show of wunderwaffen arent even real. Just call his bluff and he doesnt do shit until forced to crawl to the negotiating table.

They been scared. All these ass lickers say Russia is weak yet no one will challenge them. Tells you the actual truth.

He knows that. He's doing it to appear strong in front of the Russian people and making NATO seem like the aggressive part.

Yeah, Europe will not survive without becoming multicultural. I mean, only sand niggers and niggers are allowed in the millions in Europe.

White ukies are not kosher.

Fucking kike.

That's a lie. Show flag

But.I…but as far as I know, literally everyone has ruled out imploring a no-fly-zone over Russia, right? What’s the point of this warning?

Imagine this scenario of aggression. Russia has established something called SATA. (Surround America Together Alliance) with the Bahamas, Cuba, Canada and all of Central America. Article 5 of SATA says if one goes to war, they all go to war. Putin is trying to get Mexico to join. He orchestrated a coup there in 2014 and installed a puppet dictator who helps enrich Putin through Putin’s crack head son. He keeps assuring Mexico they will join SATA one day, even though the other countries would not approve the vote and they don’t meet some minimum requirements. Other politicians in the duma send their kids to be on boards of Mexican companies to collect paychecks of $50,000 per month. Russia keeps sending weapons to Mexico who has a neo-Nazi force of nationalists near the border who take shots at English speaking American separatists who would prefer to be part of the United States. Cease fires are broken 2000 times over 8 years, leaving 14,000 dead in the conflict. The U.S. has taken a patient stance, trying to reason with the Mexican coke-head dictator but he keeps accepting SATA weapons and money. Last week the Mexican dictator said he doesn’t just want SATA membership, he wants Russian nukes in his country aimed at the United States. That was the final straw. Tuesday the U.S. launched air strikes across Mexico and declared those English speaking American states as independent republics.

Its going to be a really long table to come back from this one.

Attached: image-6.jpg (1360x373, 176.67K)

He would get killed by his own if NATO ever escalated he'd consider WW3. He is fucking lucky NATO pussied out

i think the west should take the risk i'm tired of this manlet threatening with his nukes

Obviously. It's an act of war

modern man doesn't understand the concept of loyalty no more

>pacified
You mean bombed into submission without regard to anything or anyone?

Can we just give Putin a moment for doing what the rest of the world couldn't do? Putin single-handedly defeated covid. Based putin!

President Volodymyr Zelensky is as much a puppet dictator of a dysfunctional Oligarchy installed through elections by global managers as Joe Biden is a puppet President of a dysfunctional Corporatocracy installed through elections by global managers. You cannot talk about either without being slandered a “conspiracy theorist”. The discerning mind knows there are no more conspiracy theories. The phrase itself was invented as a misinformation tool by the CIA to smear those who asked too many inconvenient questions after they assassinated a President in 1963 right in front of Abraham Zapruder’s camera and the world. No matter how many holes there are in a prepared narrative, including obvious coups, assassinations and lately western fixed elections, one is just supposed to shut up and not believe their lying eyes. Now we are told to shut up and believe Ukraine is a “democracy” fighting to defend “liberal values” and Zelensky is a brave leader defying evil aggression.

I really wish NATO would get involved..it's going to happen just get it over and done with. Stop delayed ww3

The juice isn't worth the squeeze though for the west. Thus far all these sanctions hurt the western consumer and provides them with no benefit. If that's the case, then why are we doing this?

I say they did not make war in Serbia... they're conducting a special military operation in Border Lands.

seriously are these people bots? have you not seen footage of these so called "ukranian" refugees? they're not white or ukranian.

The piece of shit can try to challenge NATO in the air and see how that goes. Other than that, he can either commit suicide by nuke or take the L.

Does anybody have the ASB News twit with "the ukrainians will welcome russia with open arms" or something?

Serbs were chimping out and genociding the Albanians
NATO stabilized the situation