Should Poland send tanks to Ukraine?

We already have taken 1 million refugees. Would sending tanks solve this conflict sooner?

Attached: PL-01.jpg (788x518, 86.35K)

Long range artillery maybe. The tanks seem to be getting stuck in the mud.

How many refugees are African and Asian?

That tank design looks like it would have serious issues with mud. Who designs this shit?

>Turrent does look cool.

Form before function is still stupid though.

Attached: barbs4.gif (480x270, 458.92K)

That's kewl tank

which tank can deal with mud?

Send yourself back, hohol pig.

It's an existing light tank and Polan just put a plastic shell on it to make the thing look more futuristic. All that's missing are RGB LEDs.

who should send them?

Tanks are getting popped like red bulls at magic the gather tournament. Until someone comes up with 2 feet thick boron nitride armor copper jets will continue to cut steel like butter.

OH MY SCIENCE
JUST LIKE LE VIDYA TANK

Attached: file.png (700x687, 802.62K)

Not this wooden maquette..

Tanks are fucking obsolete on the modern battlefield.
But if we had more volunteers with trucks to supply them with Food/heat/water and improve logistics in general that would be great.

We can't even send good planes or equipment because ukrops have no training and have to rely on easy to use or soviet era equipment.
War in Ukraine isn't a modern conflict these are two 60s-70s era armies fighting against each other.

They could consider that a declaration of war just like they did with the planes, do you want to fight the Russians? if you start that alone nobody will want to be involved.

Oy Vey!
The refugees will steal your potatoes.

Also don't send cardboard tanks.

>ITT Pavel giving military advice

Nobody's gonna send troops to Ukraine retard. Do you want WW3 and risking nuclear holocaust? Best bet is to just arm ukros and create second afghanistan for ruskies.

The turrent..... I didn't think I'd ever read this fucking abomination. Literal children say this instead of turret. Get of Any Forums while you're in the 5th grade fuck head.

polish tanks look like THAT? Can I get a qrd please?

I’d be honest with you
If nukes would be off the table I’d fucking personally go to army and would encourage attack and march on moscow.
Fuck russhits

Attached: AB33CA81-CF22-4DAA-B50C-7A4E3BA85A40.jpg (303x335, 20.72K)

That would be a declaration of war and you'd be beyond fucked. That aside though, yo, did they already start mass producing PL-01's? Those things look rad.

Nie doszedłbyś nawet do Mińska (Mazowieckiego).

Send back the refugees

Joke’s on you
Doszedłbym na twoją starą

Attached: 29CAEC61-4F47-4B29-9EB1-896E7D9DD8CA.jpg (490x598, 122.91K)

Synu za ludzi co masakrowali polaków w małopolsce i na wołyniu walczyć chcesz.