/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #1774 - Μάγοι edition

Ukraine, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
Russia and Ukraine are still in talks over cease-fire.
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/theragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880
twitter.com/suriyakmaps

PT:

Attached: Zoroastrian_priest.png (363x500, 201.04K)

Attached: Ukie dance.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

SOON

Attached: Lukashenko.gif (1080x1920, 761.31K)

Sounds good but how does he wants to fund this

Attached: 2A6CB130-3B58-4B8B-B9FF-3C3290FD804B.jpg (750x555, 112.14K)

Nobody got it yet. Continuing: Reply with your predictions here. Roll for digits. Might Kek bless the victors.

Attached: EUopxnVWAAElTNu.jpg (1696x860, 49.86K)

>compared to other satellite internet providers
sure, but the range of possible solutions way exceed the scope of merely 'other satellite internet providers'
>can't get cable or fiber everywhere
thats right and so satellite makes for an interesting use case in rural areas. but there is the problem it only works at scale - and the scale does not exist in rural areas or in people enjoying the van life.
scale exists in cities and towns - and for this blown fibre is a 1000x cheaper and more sensible than satellite.

DOSTVM's 10.000 men army marching from the blitzkrieg'd Kabul to Kiev

Attached: 1629409771576.jpg (976x549, 71.6K)

Houthis invade saudia
Afghanistan invades pakis

Hungarians take Carpathian Ruthenia

race war

>Turks harassing a Russian tourist. Just because he is Russian.
The absolute state of shitskin dogturk gypsies

Attached: gypsies harassing a russian.jpg (950x1515, 106.58K)

Covid internet virus. Dark Winter. All devices connected to web infected. Total Reset of data distribution, can only consoom MSM. Web 3.0 introduced.

The ghost of Duke of Caxias returning from the afterlife to kill more Paraguayans.

Attached: Luís_Alves_de_Lima_e_Silva.jpg (589x800, 75.73K)

>Covid internet virus
never happening

Russian Civil War

i dont like Turks, but if I was a Russian tourist wouldnt visit a NATO country right now.

holy shit guys we suck
murican civil war

Nothing happens

Checked

burger state on state violence

HWNDU sequel

It's a retarded unfeasible idea that the davos retards thought up but they can achieve it with enough propoganda.

Both. Civilians just unlucky to find themselves in between two fires. Azov and VSU put their forces and artillery in urban areas, so... civilian causalities will happen.

Attached: 1645864916192890716.jpg (960x1280, 184.82K)

Harming their economy even more by losing russian tourists very clever

I agree with you, but maybe they had been there before the war started and had no idea they shouldn't visit the country. Many Russians are now stuck outside of Russia because they were unfortunate enough to be there before the war started

A solar flare destroys all modern technology, billions die.

There we go. Peace in our time.

Attached: 1604196420046.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)

Boring

as if Turkey has an economy to begin with.

Iran declares zoroastrianism as the official religion and unifies with afghanistan and azerbaijan
Tunisia and Algeria unify and Carthage is restored
Germany and UK are nuked
Mexico annexes half of america, the other half gets invaded by cartels

welp you heard it here first

Attached: 1618243343632.png (550x306, 249.73K)

checked, peace and bankrupt turkey

Fuck.

Is there Putin version of this meme? If not there should be

Attached: BUZVqA8CYAETBup.jpg (599x422, 47.97K)

yea, but if you're in the middle of nowhere and don't have any alternatives it doesn't matter how much fiber is in the city
I imagine it could be used in cars too, to help with scale, but I don't know much about it

No..! WWIII soon! It must be, the media says so!

Attached: 1645677999924.png (428x383, 185.8K)

>Russians with attitude
And anyways, they’ll need to implement familial planning to compensate for the dead by starvation toll they’re gonna have. Every country’s made it clear that Russians aren’t welcome lol.

i wish all Russian tourists well, they can come to the Arab World, Russians are treat well here.

nothing ever does

Attached: 1640084333236.jpg (592x512, 22.74K)

wasted. negated with my own digits

he should be a bigger knight behind President Assad.

so close...

You're cool for disliking turks though, that's nice
That's true and I've heard Germany has been reluctant to go harsh on Russia in terms of economic sanctions because trading with Russia is like good for you you get gas and whatnot and export shit to a big market too. I'm just happy to see rational Germans and anyone for that matter not hating on Russia blindly
Oh I know that good friend))) and that is quite welcoming of you))) good friend

nice