Go to supermarket

Go to supermarket
Buy groceries
Go to booze aisle to pick up favourite pic related
Nothing there
Quiz some dumb wagie slut
"Oh it's been removed because of the whole Ukraine thing"
FOR FUCK'S SAKE! JUST FUCKING NUKE US ALREADY!

Attached: RS.jpg (192x600, 23.41K)

When I lived in the UK we would drink Russian Standard all the time. Brits always drank Captain Morgan for some reason

I heard most russian vodka isn't even made in Russia.. that being said its nothing but marketing and cash.. just like when corporations say niggers matter. They really don't give a shit they just know rich white liberals will now shop their

>Brits always drank Captain Morgan for some reason
Because most Brits are dumb as fucking soup. Any word on getting that nuke dropped on us, russkie bro?

I told people companies would virtue signal by doing this. First companies pulling products and next the average person will be attacking anyone with a Russian sounding name or accent on the street or their property. Its a dangerous mindset and exactly what Germany did with kikes, what America did with gooks in WW2, what the world did with Sandniggers after 9/11, what niggers did with Asians during Covid. It is only justified against kikes because they all collectively hate goyim but I've noticed normies becoming more extreme when it comes to Russia and I assume it is because the media is telling them to think that way.

That's true. Russian Standard is one of the few that's actually Russian

Attached: Isleep.gif (540x304, 3.97M)

NPC need some sort of civic virtue activity, getting vaxxed or vasectomy, but this is getting ridiculous

I like the UK, bongs are funny people and I'd like to share a pint of shitty Fullers with a random Nigel again one day

>tfw abdul in the corner shop won't give a fuck and will still get in all the russian shit

Attached: 1481308232804.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

It belongs to a Jewish oligarch.
But whatever, if it a good product, buy it.

I'd rather go over to Russia and down several bottles with you, lad

Attached: 1628976147215.jpg (255x253, 8.14K)

Same here in our country.

Dumb politicians think it's a good move to remove products, they already paid for, before consumers can buy it and our government gets the money back. That will show the Russians who is boss. Lmao

>tfw when abdul already charges exorbitant prices for it and will now double it
Price to pay I guess

Attached: 1618258355657.png (401x479, 393.72K)

Also, what's up with Brits and weed? Practically all of my friends in the UK smoked it at least once a week. It was so weird to see homeless men in the streets reeking of it, while not being able to afford regular cigarettes

It's easier to get cigarettes and a bit of coin by just begging for it

The only time companies remove products is when they dont sell well anyways.
Publix put out an advertisement that they removed all Russian vodka. Me, an alcoholic who drinks vodka daily, never has even seen Russian brand vodka in Publix.
Ironically Smirnoff isnt removed because its a western globohomo corporation owns the name and its distilled in KY or something.
But yeah, basically you were the only bloke buying that brand vodka and the store got free publicity by virtue signaling.

Didn’t the son of Smirnoff leave Russia to America at the start of communist revolution? It’s been available and popular here since the 1950s

weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed

demiurge as a logo

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Pretty sure that's a bear and an eagle

Attached: RSLOGO.jpg (432x432, 22.49K)

Until they bring it back, Reyka is pretty good

>When I lived in the UK we would drink Russian Standard all the time. Brits always drank Captain Morgan for some reason
Because Brits want something with a bit of flavor. BTW if you're looking for rum, Sailor Jerry's is better and a bit cheaper.

Thanks sneed user