Theory we are living in the end times

>Human intelligence is stagnant
>Artificial intelligence gets smarter by an extreme amount yearly e.g. 15% aka doubling in intelligence every 5 years,

It doesn't matter if AI kills us or whatever what matters is that we will become irrelevant as it will be way better than us at everything.

Maybe elites will use it to give them what they want and kill us. Pic attached Elon Musk someone who may want to off us and replace us with AI given worlds richest man and into tech. People that simp for him are idiots.

Attached: elon musk .jpg (3840x2560, 548.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-M98KLgaUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'intelligence' doesn't matter if general ai isn't developed

I think Elon is against using AI for anything other than research and automation. It's good if AI is smarter than us, it's only bad if it's given control over critical systems

it's only the beginning

...ai won't actually be conscious or anything though, it doesn't really work that way, it wouldn't have introspective abilities, it only really operates on probabilities based on weights in a neural network that are trained from large data sets

>it doesn't really work that way
t. Leading AI expert

Not really but I've written a neural network in JavaScript before for some natural language processing stuff I was doing and did a fair bit of reading about them

>the earth doesnt orbit the sun, it doesnt work that way

until it does

>retarded metaphorical comparison
Proves nothing.

Yeah maybe one day but scientists still aren't even sure what it means to be conscious or how we're conscious, ai is just emulating the parts we do know which is people learn based on pattern recognition and build up a database in their head and our actions to things in reality are based on probabilities using the patterns we've accumulated over the years, ai does the same thing but it's just a lot faster and can store more databut it still gets things wrong if comes across something that's unlike anything it's seen before, it's bad at innovation and creation,

I am Lex Fridman
AMA

Replacing humans with AI will be only an improvement to this universe, next step in evolution.

Hi lex, why are you gay?

Human intelligence is increasing though, more and more people are getting redpilled about NATO, Russia, the true shape of Earth, the predictions in Bible etc.

They keep saying AI is so smart yet all assistant I've tried have always been extremely stupid. They can never be intelligent because intelligence is the ability to say things that might not be sociably acceptable and they would never allow that. It will always be labotomized

if they made them smart, you would buy just one not multiple

Why would someone make an AI with the possibility to harm his race?

Attached: skv3966132332938.jpg (300x300, 8.3K)

Implying this was a choice

are you alex lifeson?

>Artificial intelligence gets smarter by an extreme amount yearly e.g. 15% aka doubling in intelligence every 5 years,

nigga we cant even have delivery drones because they just cant figure out where to land in order to deliver the product

youtube.com/watch?v=J-M98KLgaUU

ai is dumber than a 4 year old

>>Artificial intelligence gets smarter by an extreme amount yearly e.g. 15% aka doubling in intelligence every 5 years,
then why is siri still so fucking useless?

unironically kill yourself you whiny self-hating faggot. humans are cool and fun. especially the white ones.