ARM CHAIR GENERAL PLEASE RESPOND

You are the Russian army.
You have to neutralize a Ukrainian defense
It looks like pic related

What do?

Attached: tactics used.jpg (1280x720, 315.34K)

>What do?

Attached: I_love_the_Shmel_of_thermobarics_in_the_morning.jpg (1315x520, 209.09K)

>What do?

Attached: Davy Crockett.jpg (1309x1058, 206.77K)

shell it

Surround it out of range of their weapons and wait.

Bomb them to the ground

Cruise missile

competitive control theory. if you alienate the red, they become blue. if you alienate the blue the red join you along with some blue.

You make a ceasefire agreement for the civilians to leave. After that it's only combatants left, and then you shell them hard.

fentanyl gas them

Call artillery down on the building, it works for the USA and Israel, the two most moral armies on Earth.

Go home

Nuke shiroshima for 3rd time

dont attack their country, the world needs cheap grains.

Flame tank

As the civilians are walking through your corridor a blue guy dressed as a red civie opens fire on you in a crowd of red civies. Do you keep the humanitarian corridor open? According to RT that’s supposedly the situation they are in (of course they’re probably lying).

Tactical nuke. Fuck the optic.

ICBM

Or just leave the civilians in place while you siege the area, causing them to devote more resources toward feeding and protecting them instead of fighting back.

Or go full Julius Caesar and agree to let the civilians leave, and then just massacre the lot of them

do it the american way, bomb it to the ground!

>What do?
demand to have my orders in writing

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 139.99K)

Picrel is what happens when people have the misfortune of defending their own homes rather than attacking someone else's.

Nice try voldkas. I'm not writing your battle plans for you.

BMP2, 30mm APFSDS, 4km range with thermal optics and just yeet the hostiles through the walls?

That’s what I’d do in Arma 3 at least.

Attached: 421593D1-874E-4BE9-BB88-4F0AE5CD85B7.gif (400x303, 102.25K)

IDEA 1
Maybe shell them for a few minutes? But not actually hit the building. Make the women go hysterical and beg their men for safe passage out. Establish radio contact and agree to do exchanges, etc. After that's done shell them to oblivion.

IDEA 2
I guess a siege would also work but take time and a tall building can't really be bypassed without going all the way around. Guarantee good treatment if they surrender and if they don't just throw some shoots or shells every few minutes around the clock so they can't sleep or rest. Eventually some of them will want out and same idea as before.

I wait. Even heavily fortified positions like this will run out of food and water. At that point I have the upper hand in any negotiations.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-06 00-47-31.png (426x233, 87.01K)

Alternative to tactical nuke is to 14.5mm or 23mm or 30mm the top floors and let the tanks rot there

>You make a ceasefire agreement for the civilians to leave.
The Ukrainian military refuses to communicate that to the civilians because they need them to be meat shields

Blast Britney Spears Music at full decibels. Every one will shit their pants. After 2 to three days . They will either surrender, or kilt themselves.

attack from the backside, as the building only has windows on the front and side.

What if ((((they)))) don't give a fuck about their citizens?

I turn around and go back to my country. I ain’t dying so billionaires can get richer.