The economy size of Russia, with all of their oil, gas...

The economy size of Russia, with all of their oil, gas, diamonds and other massive natural resources is half the size of Italy, a country with 3 times less population and same territory of Tomsk Oblast.

Let that sink in...

Attached: file.png (1063x708, 277.93K)

numbers and statistics are jewish propaganda, my spaniard friend, didn't you know?

>muh GDP
>let's compare overpriced superficial shit like gucci bags and ferraris to precious commodities like gas, oil, and grains

Attached: 1646263522836.jpg (750x920, 98.58K)

I think there is a lot of gucci bags and ferraris in Russia too

Hows' life in Spain these days? I've always wondered if its still a relaxed as fuck place to live, or if the niggers and gypsies have made it insufferable. Are large amounts of people still catholic? Is the countryside still very Spanish. Tell me Spaniardbro

How does Italy do with out Federal Europe, the currency and all that such things offer?
How would Italy do 1v1?

This says more about your disdain for Italy than it says about Russia. Italy is a G7 member and has the second highest manufacturing in Europe

Attached: world-map-manufacturing-output-cb7a.jpg (1617x984, 560.34K)

Cool, now compare raw material exports, you dumb nigger. Enjoy eating cash and heating your house with digital dollars

B-but democracy and westernism is LE BAD?!

b-but but i though magic jew number on the internet said my no production country is actually strong?
literally rewind to 2020 when Serbia and Hungary exported food to all the meme countries around us because their economies were so ebin strong and based lmao

maybe it has something to do with being basically exiled from the western world for the last 70 years

A better comparison would be Russia vs Australia, both similar sized economies except aus only has 25 mil population

>MUH GEE DEE PEE
>PAPER IS EVERYTHING TO ME
>CONSUMING IS MOST IMPORTANT THING
>I WORSHIP THE MATERIAL

Attached: 1542173436083.png (1043x1136, 379.92K)

Attached: 1626938307742.jpg (1278x720, 161.47K)

>even if africa is 2% of the production output, they get 80% of the gibs

>ts still a relaxed as fuck place to live
mostly yes, some places of Madrid and Barcelona have a lot of moors and latin americans, but is still not bad. Even in those big cities you mostly see spaniards and other euro people.
>Are large amounts of people still catholic
It's declining a lot, but depends of the region and age, cities and young people mostly don't give a fuck about religion
>Is the countryside still very Spanish
yes, I think is the same as in other countries. rural people trend to be more traditional. still there are regional nationalism in basque contry, catalonia and in less extrend in Galicia

They're all unemployed and too dumb to learn a foreign language like German or English. That's why they're stuck in Spain and keep voting for milquetoast leftists who keep running the wagon deeper into the mud.

they did ok during fascism, italy has a big manufacturing production and can produce food, it only suck on the various internet alternative products, and software/pc hardware in general

russianbros...I don't feel so good

Attached: 1627556251232.png (959x646, 241.88K)

+80% of income is diverted to offshore banks.
let that sink in.

I have no idea how Italy even functions. The population is taxed into oblivion and filthy migrants infest every square foot of the country. How do they even produce shit, let alone wake up every morning with all this bullshit?

I agree with you, still if you are not dumb and can make a living, Spain is top tier comfy country to live in. nice food and wine, nice weather, beaches and mountains, top tier healtcare, high social trust and community

Attached: 2020052916252711932.jpg (2048x1220, 467.36K)

>Yandex N.V., the parent company of Yandex Group, is registered in the Netherlands,
Yandex is a Dutch company. Let that sink in.

Are you economical illaterate?

Just look up
>PPP
>real GDP
And compare those. Also a higher GDP is ALWAYS a sign of higher productivity. In fact there is inflation in Russia and in Italy and therefore comparing those two countries will most likely ignore inflation

Also you are even fucking up your own argument
>Russia has insane amounts of natural resources
>Italy doesn't

If I would follow your own argumentation, Russia is a third world country compared to Italy because like 90 % of Russia's GDP is natural resources reselling and Italy has zero natural resources.

Boomers only care about working and getting more money. They are the ones getting all of the shit done

>Muh GDP
Why?

its a trend worldwide
when the working drones all die off in 20 years we will only be left with youth that doesn't want to work and is to apathetic to the world to care about anything

>let that sink in
The only thing that sank in is the inane economiclet western propaganda you swallowed. Adjusted to purchase parity Russians economy is 6th in the world.
Also Italy produces nothing of worth really. Most of the shit the western produces aside from some technology and military equipment is useless

Attached: IMG_20220305_070324.jpg (1080x1222, 262.56K)

this is an average not median

I think we will return to agriculture and it will be better

I feel amazing MOAR SANCTION PLZ!

Attached: 1645001164896.jpg (1302x1842, 1.31M)

Western economies are service based, while russian economy is resource based.
Think hard which one will survive a war, or sanctions.

and? why are so obsessed with finance? are you a globalist?

the only safe heaven for the human mind is returning to nature/rural living with hardship and meaning
there is no political solution to a spiritual problem

So old people and pubs??

Attached: 1646120770840m.jpg (1010x1024, 188.32K)

>is half the size
>1.71 * 2 = 2.27
Pedro

Attached: math pepe.jpg (1024x762, 143.72K)

The only true measure of quality of life is to see the direction of emigrants.
So, Russia subhuman shills, tell me this - do Russian emigrate to Italy or do Italians emigrate to Russia?

Yeah, I thought so.

Attached: 47270664_2188572751187264_5077748093835804672_n.jpg (480x374, 37.62K)

Are the italian salaries really 2.4k a month? I've spoken with tons of italians and most of them get paid between 1 and 2k. Is it a case of wealth disparity?

Or is that supposed to be San Marino?

Had to check it up, it's fucking real
>poorer than fucking Moldova and Albania

Attached: 1318864738605.jpg (673x660, 269.7K)