Lmfao Western Media 101 right here, absolutely pathetic

youtube.com/post/Ugkxp_Al3QI3ZL2-4rrBP6THbdlHACPSL45u

The writing on the block says "Warning! Mine!" but Sky News blatantly lied saying it says "Welcome to Hell'.

Attached: 12312312.png (907x553, 618.28K)

Why is it impossible for pro-Ukro sources to stop lying through their teeth about everything?

This is the Western Media providing assistance. You don't like it? it's working

Because that's the art of western and democratic politics. Lies.

I'm beginning to think that maybe mainstream media outlets aren't exactly on the level.

Western democracies have perfected the art of lying about everything.

They are so far up their own asses in lies that they think if they lie enough then the lie becomes reality.

oh they are. You'd need to be to fabricate lies.

Sam Hyde was right

Those reporters should be sweating right now

Attached: 1504557787277.jpg (900x900, 83.36K)

>don't know Russian?
>just make it up!

because they're jews

Providing assistance in what regard? All they're doing is stirring up redditors who won't do shit. The Ukrainians who aren't crisis actors know that their "independence" is doomed to fall within the next month and this is especially due to the fact that the West won't risk nuclear war over their shitty little country.

No one knows what the fuck is actually going on. That's the point.

I only know Russian and not the bootleg version, but does that mean "Careful! Mines!"?

Attached: 1646480231400.jpg (1024x1024, 228.25K)

All we can do is say that it's (((controlled))) on both sides.

The point is that everything their subjects know and believe is a lie.
Even here they just respond with anger as admission would mean everything they know is a lie since it's all been provided by the same source.

something like that, they must have laid down mines around where that is.

U.S. state affiliated media like """British""" SkyNews is ordered to shill selfsacrifice and suicide commando stories to keep Ukrainians on the ball

Obvious bots
Both sides are lying don't worry vladnigger

Since you're too lazy or just blind I said that it's controlled opposition on both sides via

didn't a bunch of sky news faggots get shot in ukraine?

They're on such a level that they're incomparable to everybody else

>don't lie to your opponent
what are you retarded?

Attached: 346234572345.jpg (819x547, 140.28K)

>"Welcome to Hell'.

So americanish. So hollywoodish. Westerners have become total clowns

By Ukrainians, no less.

I've seen this one before! It's the one where the sheriff shows up, shows everyone how to use weapons to defend themselves and then leaves them to defend themselves against the bandits, knowing full well that they are all fucking cowards. Is Zelensky a midget too? That's all this film is missing.

Attached: hell.png (640x271, 277.18K)

It's an English news station, but it doesn't really make that much of a difference.

And they blamed Russian saboteurs.

In this case I'm willing to believe they are not lying just retarded.