You're next, strawberry pickers

You're next, strawberry pickers.

Attached: EN_Bandiera_polonia.jpg (800x514, 24.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pe0TkIVH488
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nooooo not the kurwarinos toilet cleanerinos noooo

The Gospel According To Luke 22:36
youtu.be/pe0TkIVH488

actually finland/sweden are next because they'te not in nato
or russia just collapses before that happens

ok
see you in 8 to 10 years

It's Latvia, Estonia. 25% ethnic Russian population. Then Finland cuz no NATO, probably Moldavia next.
If war in Poland happens then it's WW3 because the great powers always want to fight on our territory so only our infrastructure suffers.

Is Germany going to team up again?

God I hope not. We'd be fucked, but it's possible in 20 years.

It's better if they try now, because of the absolute state of modern german military. Why let them prep til 2042, if they can get destroyed by a girl scout division in 2022?

I would join Russia fr fr but nothing will happen anyway, Poland attacked = nuclear holocaust, Russia wants security not territory

LET'S FUCKING GO

Attached: IMG_20220305_110426.jpg (720x673, 126.37K)

>because of the absolute state of modern german military
4 days before warsaw falls.
Poles are braindead animals who didn't learn a single thing from World War 2.
Allies will help you, just do nothing but antagonize Russia with your soviet surplus equipment and 2% of GDP being spent on military pensions.

>Russia wants security not territory
Oh yes.. that's why they've attacked to get some shit clay and now everyone around them wants to be in EU/NATO

Throughout this conflict, Poles have been the faggiest most assmad little faggots that have ever existed and they're in competition with swine from Ukraine. Unironically hope Putler and whoever rules Germany rape and murder them.

Attached: 1645636455891.png (600x800, 48.52K)

We’re borderline brainwashed since our childhood with hatred for Russkie imperialism here. The bloodthirst for vatniks here is real. They’ll be in deep shit if any Russian troop steps an inch into Poland territory.

Shills working overtime because they cant afford their payments now kek. Also it's a pleasure that you seethe over us so much.

See this, little Psheki

You have no army, no healthcare, no police, no guns, but you have is 30 years of impotent rage about russia and pride parades.
You don't even have Bereza Kartuska or Pilsudski.

more likely latvia or estonia but the entire nato will fight so whatever

Hoho, you're approaching Russia?

Attached: dio-jojo.gif (498x280, 3.71M)

who cares, you are either a literal non-country or a russian shill with vpn lmao

lost all respect for poland fags because of this war
so emotional

My non country is at the same Political and economic position as Poland. That being slaves to NATO, LMAO.

Nobody is next, Ukraine has already fallen and i'ts cold war after this.

Have sex nipp

Why not take western Ukraine? I thought Putin was okay with that a few years ago.

Somehow I'm not afraid after seeing how this invasion is going for russkies. Attacking yet another country after this disastrous operation? Give me a break.

More like Norway is next because it's a shitty countrylet that no one cares about.

This. I hope they enjoy their north Korea economy now

Attached: 1646466953180m.jpg (1021x1024, 96.48K)

>Poles trying to start another World War
You never learn do you.

Despite overpopulation resulting from repatriated Japanese citizens in the Co-prosperity Sphere we still have higher birthrates than Poland with less usable land and 120 million people, I think you're on par or below south korea.
Don't have sex, you're vile and don't bathe.