I'm starting to lose hope Ukraine will win the war

I see Russians are progressing programatically. They sent the worst soldiers first, now the trained military will take over town after town.

Ukraine is bleeding out, humanitarian crisis ongoing.

Is there any hope left for Ukraine? :(
Cheer me up

Attached: Przechwytywanie.jpg (785x440, 95.4K)

Post more dead soldiers dying in a war, that will show Putler.

There was no hope for Ukraine to begin with user. They're fighting hard, but it's a last stand. It's sad but true, there was no way they can beat Russia without NATO's help, and we're not going to do that, only send anti-tank and anti-air weapons.

>Farmers stealing tanks
>Civilians kidnapping convoys
>Russians camping near tanks without fuel
>Over one week without Kyev falling

Suuure...

I can't wait for Ukraine to be liberated from globohomo wokeist western imperialism

Attached: 1646210972577m.jpg (1024x1024, 95.98K)

doesn't matter what happen, you are worshipping a demon.
Don't take part in reading the (((news))) those are 2 demons battling for souls, Paimon and Balam.

Attached: paimon balam.jpg (1840x1632, 827.95K)

3 days ago i guy i read in Twitter was sure the Russians lost. I don't pay attention to twitter anymore.

There was never any hope in military victory for Ukraine, user. As for cheering you up, the sun will continue to rise tomorrow and you can carry on about your quiet hobbies.

Did we enter bargaining phase already? Ukraine will get wrecked and Russia will not succumb to sanctions like we will. This is something we should prepare for, shitty decade lies ahead.

Russia is facing serious logistical problems right now and it's only gonna get worse after the sanctions.

Nobody with half a working brain thought Ukraine could win this. The only reason someone could think this is if they still believe the TV or newspapers. If you still believe the TV or newspapers after two fucking years of covid lies that kept changing every week, you are beyond help.

I agree about Twitter being shit. But you can't see this invasion as something made by a powerful army.

Russia nuking Ukraine is goin to make Russians look weak, because they didn't defeat a third world country without nukes.

why is it always memeflags?

these people have always been beyond help, they can see buildings burning and still accept the tv box man saying that it's a peaceful protest

Attached: 1642686954670.gif (496x496, 25.87K)

Never was
The war was lost not even in 1 day
In 1 hour

So you can filter them

taking it over is one thing, holding it is another, especially if it turns into shit like Afghanistan

Subconscious shame about bearing the mark of antichrist that is the "flag" of Isr*el

Russia will "win"
Ukrainian Citizens will be rounded up.
Anyone who is a "dissident" will be jailed or killed
Russia will continue to go broke
Insurgency battles will happen
Ukrainian Women will be raped by the tens of thousands, if they stay
Ukraine's economy will collapse
Most parts in the East will become a ghost town
Russian Oligarchs and their families will steal homes from Ukrainian Citizens
The whole place will be looted to feed only the richest of Russians
NATO "allies" will secretly help the remaining Ukrainians in a dragged out war for years
Russia will be expanded, but poorer, with 95% of the world isolating it in every way possible

And that's all she wrote OP

fpbp. Based Serb.

They will take over the entirety of ukraine, they are doing it slowly because they really don’t want to kill civilians or even the ukrainian military. They capture cities by encircling them and waiting, slowly moving in and taking over. Anybody who thinks russia is losing is really just an idiot who probably watches a lot of mainstream media.

Attached: 6D02DE7C-38F4-4B76-8929-52B25D5CBCEC.png (312x464, 129.73K)

Sorry but it's already over...

Attached: 1646437514965m.jpg (768x1024, 84.63K)

Don't give a fuck if he's a demon or not. He's going on the offensive against NATO, and that's god-tier. Cope, dilate, KYS.

>because they really don’t want to kill civilians or even the ukrainian military

We've only just begun user, every single war of Annexation ends in bloodshed, rape, insurgency, and mass deaths. Russia will tell you they "don't want to hurt anyone", but coming soon you're going to hear of horrific shit.

Hope it was worth it all

I dont read Eastern Nigger pls translate

>win
They don't actually need to win in the traditional sense. Russia has over extended itself - militarily, economically and politically. All Ukraine needs to do is drag the war out indefinitely. If they can show that they won't be ruled and will resist, I think Russia will leave and claim victory.
Had Russia achieved its actual objective of decimating their military bases and taking Kyiv in 2 or 3 days, this would be a different story, and there'd be almost no resistance. However, they've humiliated Russia in front of the whole world. Even if Russia were to take Kyiv, they would be seen not only as an occupier by almost every Ukrainian, but as a foe that can be defeated eventually. I think Russia stands little chance of reintegrating Ukraine into the USSR, even as a puppet state now. That's already something of a victory. And if they can last long enough, I think they stand a chance of retaining currently unoccupied territory.