Dear Americans please stop complaining about your "high" gas prices...

Dear Americans please stop complaining about your "high" gas prices. Here's a picture from a German gas station that was taken today.

One liter of Super (the standard gas) costs 2.22€ - 2.43$. Which means we pay for 1 gallon 9.19$

Attached: 6AD88C80-3513-4098-84D9-2BB34973B3F6.jpg (720x960, 43.58K)

we don't drive shitty 1.2l econoboxes, American v8 needs more fuel therefore your comparison is irrelevant

Attached: 1599465913074.png (1073x535, 116.7K)

So what you are really saying is Putin has you by the nutsack at all times.

You are their beta bitch boy and all they have to do to get you to bend over is threaten to shut off the oil and gas.

A fitting fate for a nation of cucks, losers, faggots, and pussies.

>only I can complain! me me ME!!!!
EITHER MAKE A HITLER 2 OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

>One liter of Super (the standard gas) costs 2.22€ - 2.43$. Which means we pay for 1 gallon 9.19$
Yeah, but you guys have bike lines and shit; whole cities designed around pedestrian/bike travel. We don't. I wish we designed cities more like the Dutch, but we didn't and that's what we have to work with. A lot of people live like 10-20 miles from their workplace, too.

we're about that here as well. Our dollaridoo's are worth lest than die euro though. but yeh, over 8 bucks a gallon.

Attached: judge-judy-outrageous.gif (310x256, 355.63K)

>We cut off our pipeline project to Russia because ZOG told us to
>REEE AMERICANS

Jewish occupation is expensive, mien bruder.

now try that with 2x lower wages and your gallon will be $18

post offroad fuel prices

That's suicide tier. How do you guys manage?

Most of that price is still taxes right? Taxes you are forced to give your government because they know how to spend your money better than you do.

Do you drive 10k kilometers per year like the average amerifat?

>Putin has you by the nutsack
why is your prices also increasing?

70% of that are taxes, funny thing, when the base prices rises so do the taxes.

Stop complaining kraut, you are one of the main states of globohomo, you deserve everything you get.

you are not german.
you are a jewish pedophile using a vpn

>stop complaining about your "high" gas prices
No you fucking tard. If we stop complaining then they'll make the prices even higher.
Why don't you start complaining about your high gas pices, nigger.

We don't give a fuck about yurope.

The average German car consumes 7,7 l/ 100 km. According to google in the US it's 9.3 L/100 k or 25.4 miles per US gallon .

So you guys consume about 21% more gas on average.

but you all live close to each other in your small gay country

Germany has safe, clean trains and public transit everywhere. You don't HAVE to drive. Driving is a luxury in Germany. Nobody in Germany actually NEEDS a car to get to work on time.

Attached: stuttgart-germany-rosensteinpark-mineralbader-station-u-bahn-train-AJTWD9[1].jpg (1300x961, 247.08K)

That's true. Europoors really dropped the ball by not expanding into the neighboring countries and taking them over.
That's why they're so poor.
They live in utter shit conditions, and that's why they're also the biggest climate change activists.
Euros are the niggers of Europe.

I know that it Americans had our prices, they would take it to the streets and riot. At least that's what a taxi driver said to me the last time I was in the US years ago.

We dont.
Well I do cause I work for an american company. This country is a shithole

No idea what that means.

About 50-55% of it are taxes. Sales tax, Co2 tax, energy tax and oil reserve fees.

Even if we did who wants to ride a bike through nigger infested cities where you'd most likely get your bike jacked.

we don't. Capital flows away from all over Central and Eastern Europe. Our currency is weakening, the Central Bank is panicking. People are withdrawing large amounts of money and stock up on fuel, especially in border regions. The entire region is unstable.

Attached: 6757463524.png (648x266, 27.68K)

America is designed to drive. Most communities can walk anywhere and are required to drive. Translation: you don’t know what you don’t know.

Attached: C7C527D9-B5EF-482B-892B-18C195053224.gif (498x498, 374.68K)

You lost the war only to be Putins bitch. Fucking die.

4,91 PLN for an Euro.
We are so fucked and our retarded goverment is helping it getting worst by helping hohols

Yeah but we can supply ourselves with our own gas and our government is forcefully making us buy it from shithole country sandniggers. So fuck you.

I think we've established that Germans roll over and accept shitty conditions while Americans raise unholy hell over the slightest inconvenience, which is why Germans will always suffer from high gas prices while American politicians will have their heads roll if the price gets too high.

Stop exaggerating Americans, yes you drive almost twice as much but our gas prices are twice as high.

>The United States Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration said that the average person drove 14,263 miles per year in 2019.

The average German drove 11.733km / 7290 miles in 2019.

Attached: 1616688497043.png (462x485, 236.2K)

Just sold my car with a profit and watching shit go down. Prices in sweden per liter are roughly:
Diesel: 2,3 Eur
Gasoline: 1,98 eur

Could be worse. The current US administration doesn't "want a permanent solution to temporary high fuel" prices in reference to approving the construction of oil pipelines from Canada, and instead wants people to just use less fuel and to keep buying Russian oil.

Lol I guess you're buying oil from us now

Fuck off.
If the sons and daughters of your eagle-leaders McCain(spit on his grave), Graham, Biden and Pelosi wouldn't need the payroll of burisma gibs in order to thrive and the Jewish globohomo pushing racemixing and (((green))) policies with your golems on our ground ,all of this would not happen.
Glad to see that you're happily sucking Jewish cock as you Amerisharts are supposed to. Sign up for the reddit fighters and die at Lemberg. Fucking glownigger.
Glory to an independent and american occupation & jew-free Europa from Lisbon to Wladiwostok.

Isn't it cheaper to drive one of these?

Attached: 2425555.png (551x449, 562.03K)

its much more the distances you guys are used to travel. everything is spread out much further.

>public transport everywhere
i take the bait. its a fucking lie. i lived ~30 minutes (with a car) away from berlin. to get to berlin i need to take a bus (only one in every 60 minutes) to get to the next small town. then i had to take the next bus to get to the train station (the bus also only came one time in an hour). from the train station to berlin took at least 20 minutes. overall i took me at least 90 minutes with public transport. it was a nightmare.
and then people are wondering why the villages and small towns are dying

>Nobody in Germany actually NEEDS a car to get to work on time.
That's objectively false, and also makes people dependent on the government for basic human activities like getting food or conducting daily business.

Can't help but notice that while everyone argues about who the bad guy is we the people are getting fist fucked harder by the rich. Like it was planned.

My shitty toyota has a tiny tank and I fill it once a month or every 6 weeks. Sometimes even longer. Most of the price is taxes, and the government refuses to lower them and the dumbfucks keep "electing"(online voting I shit you not) the same party for almost 20 years. I only drive when it's really, really necessary

our government representatives say they don't notice the gas prices because they don't need to look at them.

waiting lines for gas
Adding to that hundreds of thousands, now perhaps even millions of Ukrainians, the economic and social structures will not last long.

>One liter of Super (the standard gas) costs 2.22€ - 2.43$. Which means we pay for 1 gallon 9.19$
it's not our fault your maximum globohomo

If you still have one of the old ones build in the 90s and early 00s, yes. If it's a new one lol no. Tyose break all tyhe time in every posible way and retard npcs still keep buying them bnecause muh german powah. I drive a 2018 1.4L Corsa E and haven't had a single problem yet except the digital screens not wanting to boot up in rare moments, like 5 times in 4 years. Engine is pretty good.

forgot pic
diesel fuel is even more expensive

Attached: z28151235V,Gigantyczne-kolejki-do-stacji-paliw-w-Zamosciu-i-o.jpg (960x608, 74.24K)

Why the fuck we have to play big kids game?
We are not USA or Germany we dont have the power in any field to do this shit yet PiS is spearheading alll this shit.
God I wish we were Hungary

this is why our great leaders in bruxelles will declare petrol and diesel cars illegal and inly allow you to buy electro vehicles to combat global warming

Attached: Screenshot_20220305_104704.jpg (1080x1108, 336.22K)