EUC: Based or cringe?

And if they are cringe, is the shame at least less than that of riding a moped?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FxhLYREA0wo

Attached: suspension-euc.jpg (697x800, 26.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x58CGwnzUj8
youtube.com/watch?v=K6ws7Lz9HMw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lobc_9XqRBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im getting one and modifying it to read the battery. Looks fun would be cool at 65mph

Attached: 69C48740-D612-465D-A67D-8729702E39A4.png (890x892, 1.41M)

almost got one a few years back. then I ran out of booze for the night and went to bed up.

it is the most faggy down syndrome mode of transportation in existence. they had to make this one with the suspension to support your obese nigger mutt body

>65mph

Kek. You crazy bastard. You're out of your fucking mind. You know that?

not as faggy as needing a wheelchair after getting yeeted by a pothole

someone post the GIF of the dude faceplanting on one of these

It's way worse than riding a scooter at least a scooter is practical In overpopulated cities

it's way funnier watching people eat shit on them, then ride them.

youtube.com/watch?v=x58CGwnzUj8

youtube.com/watch?v=K6ws7Lz9HMw

youtube.com/watch?v=Lobc_9XqRBw

t. professional with a few years experience on these.

Doesn't matter which day or what time; people will still lose their shit over them and ask you a million questions. Otherwise, it's too much attention... people will call you (like me) "the one wheel guy"

I bet this dude has a youtube channel

Attached: 1620598612159.png (609x650, 29.82K)

this is fucking stupid. just buy a motorcycle and stop being a fagget. you can get some old restored jap bike for like $2000 or be a man and get one for $800 and learn to fix things yourself

What about a Harley?

>"the one wheel guy"
this

we have that guy in my city as well. probably going to get killed any day the way he rides, but at least he wears a helmet and a leather jacket

harleys are gay and cringe but if you can find an old one for cheap its still better than this gay electric trendy shit. just stay away from the ones that have full sized dashboards and weigh 3000lbs but i would still advise against it. buy it fix it up and then sell it to some douche bag for something not harley

>harleys are gay and cringe
I take it you've never met any Hell's Angels.

are you a hells angel? no? then you would be like everyone else who isnt a hells angel and rides a harley. gay and cringe. theyre heavy, underpowered underperforming shitty ride positioning now made in china crap.

What's the point of those? All the cons of a motocycle and none of the benefits.

Yeah, but jap bikes are very popular, too, so riding one of those would make me just as much of an NPC.

I'm thinking of getting a British bike or maybe an Indian just to do something different.

The bad thing about motorcycles though (as opposed to EUCs) is that theft is a major concern. You don't have that issue with EUCs because you can take them inside with you wherever you go, or, on the rare occasions when some Karen or badge faggot won't let you in the building with them, you can just chain up to the bike rack. pxjd8

because then it would be gay, but pretty based?

See this post:

>65mph
Imagine the speed wobble

there are upright sportbikes from almost every major manufacturer now and most are fairly cheap brand new. like $10k. niggers steal anything anyway thats what insurance is for or put it in a garage/storage unit.
if you want something unique again the way to go would be something old and neglected and restoring it yourself, the way you want to. or just customize whatever you get. theres always someone else with whatever you have if its stock anything

Attached: cbx1000.jpg (940x625, 680.28K)

kek

>theft
i'm not aware of the concept, i live among whites

From the ads i always thought it was like a donkey, as in it follows you around while carrying load.
That just looks unsafe

Lucky you.

city bikes are more safe than scooters and this shit

based