Any reason why you people are apparently on Putin's side?

Any reason why you people are apparently on Putin's side?

You just bought into his rhetoric or what?

You realize dictators can say whatever the hell they feel like right? As in, it could all be calculated by speech writers, KGB agents and others who are skilled at psychological manipulation... Y'know, a bit like how everything in the political sphere in the west has manipulation in mind?

Ever thought about just reading an old book instead of constantly drawing hasty conclusions about fluctuating current events? Xenophon's quite good.

War aside, it's pretty pathetic watching so many of you simp for a political figure on the basis of some cheap rhetoric. The guy's gotta say somethin, it may as well be calculated to win over the disaffected in the west. Aka, you guys.

Attached: Athena.jpg (1060x1200, 189.88K)

i like monke man
'ate jews. simple as

>Any reason why you people are apparently on Putin's side?
I want too see globohomo get crushed. I want to see all those leftists and trannies seethe but still be powerless to change the outcome. Today Ukraine, tomorrow Jew York and LA.

You are literally making the argument for every form of government in modern history. Do you think Biden sits there and writes his own speeches?

As for "you people are apparently on Putin's side", i've seen more anti-Putin stuff (like 60-70%). Stop with the "you people" or "Any Forums is one person"

>INB4 1pbtid

Politics in the west are mostly on twitter so it’s good to see some old-school invasion/action. Definitely slaps these fuckers, they still keep tweeting instead of doing proper politics of diplomacy kek.

Attached: 7D5FE90A-399E-408E-AD35-7D4C3142BC1A.jpg (1041x594, 73.57K)

To be contrarian. The rule of this site is to oppose the majority and the mainstream. It's an unconscious counter-culture phenomena grounded in apathy, pessimism, resentment and the spiteful desire to see the world that disappointed them suffer. There's also the type that simply want to troll.

Couldn't you have just checked one of the literal thousands of other threads on this same exact topic?

This implies that there is no valid reason to take up any opinion that has ever been espoused on this site.

I'm on Jesus's side.

The enemy of my enemy etc. It doesn't make them our friend but seeing our governments be powerless against a force they can't do anything about for once is kind of nice.

Exactly, it's a circus - but everyone here knows what general mainstream viewpoints are and thus more of than not agrees to espouse the opposite view, whether convinced of its validity or not.

I'm pretty sure these fuckers have an ulterior motive for making these threads. They never reply or interact with other anons.

Also, twitter banned me many times throughout the years, so I'm against everything that twitter is for.

Rabbi. Your game is old, time is short.

How about being pro both Russia abd Ukraine but being against globohomo.

Do npcs know the Russian side of the story? Probably not even though they know the President of the USA had his crack addicted boy sitting on the board of an energy company in the ukraine. Sound suspicious to you? You think there might be some corrupt horse shit and power plays going on here shill? You know Putang is shady as fuck but maybe consider that we arent being told the whole story by either side and both sides middle and working class boys are being asked to die for... wait for it... for.... waaaaait....

"Le Narrative."

Attached: 1646202897882.jpg (842x1227, 197.92K)

It's always a fucking leaf, isn't it?

So far the, "to be contrarian" vote is winning by a lot.

I forget where the mask was found sorry.

Attached: 9000 yo stone mask.jpg (510x680, 78.6K)

I am on nobodies side because nobody is on my side

Attached: 2D4183F6-C9B2-42AA-9355-4F62B0221BD6.jpg (640x427, 113.43K)

>Putin’s side?

Attached: 17CAF748-694B-4ACE-A99A-9F6DF5EE5EBC.jpg (600x447, 63.49K)

He makes redditors seethe.

uhhhhhh

Duh

You think the crazy racist shizoposters here are worth taking seriously

Don't care about Putin.
Hate all western governments (NATO).
Simple as.

A giant democracy like the US being totally transparent is unrealistic. I'm sure some money was made. World ain't a bowl a cherries.

Attached: FFdULvvXIAEq32Q.jpg (1078x1334, 291.23K)