Is India's military as shitty as the rest of the country...

Is India's military as shitty as the rest of the country? Will India be declared rightful chinese clay within our lifetimes? I just can't see these funny goose-stepping street shitters putting up a good fight.

Attached: funnyjeets.jpg (2048x1152, 257.18K)

>Posts Bangladesh.
Why are cumskins so subhuman? Also your shithole is definitely worse than my shithole you semenskinned monkey

India has nukes sir

Any Chinese incursion into India will be blown to pieces by Indian military. Maintaining transhimalayan supply lines is impossible in hostile territory. Even in the 1962 War between India and China when InMil was underfunded and underprepared for military confrontation (Indians were using 1940 Lee Enfields with Chinese using state of art the AK-47) PLA still had 800 confirmed casualties against India's 1300 while PLA outnumbered India by 4x (80,000 PLA vs 22,000 IA).

Simply put, any Chinese "conquest" of India is rendered impossible by the Himalayas. Expect PLA to get by Brahmos missiles at 3,500 km/hr. That is not even including the threat of ICBMs that can deliver a nuclear strike to Beijing in 6 minutes ETA. All that 30 years of development can and will be destroyed in some minutes if India feels an existential threat.

China should work towards diplomacy and not try to one up a nuclear neighbour over a bunch of mountains.

Why did the Chinese leave? They almost captured the whole of Arunachal and parts of Assam?

They captured because NEFA (Arunchal Pradesh at the time) had almost no deployment, so they could enter it easily. They withdrew because, look at the map, it is very difficult to hold Arunachal Pradesh from the Chinese side. You cannot maintain trans Himalayan supply lines in a hostile territory. Had they not withdrew, India would've prolonged the war.

Hopefully they fight each other there are too many of them.

Attached: Capture.png (1112x889, 1.03M)

Aren't they building roads and airfields now? I'd assumed that things may have gotten easier by now?

I don’t even know why we have so many foot soldiers, just look at our country geographically, some smart placement of troops can easily defend any possible attacks.
We should focus more on air and naval technology. Need more minds than brawns.

The Indian army is actually pretty good, they've also got a fair bit of experience. India also has it's own military industrial complex, as to how good it is I can't say but they do make a lot of their own shit.

Don't ask me how they organize though. Their internal police service is somehow amazing too since out of the entire country - less than 100 people went to join ISIS.

Attached: 1564665839513.jpg (480x480, 28.08K)

That's Bangladesh army.

This is Indian Army. Showing off their snakes to the Japanese.

Attached: hgfjhfhgf.jpg (1147x651, 110.81K)

Attached: FNA02ZkXEAEhREJ (1).jpg (1280x854, 101.29K)

KEK, are those combat serpents?

Things are different now with large paratropper divisions and precision strikes disabling key assets within hours. But yes, any occupying force will require lots of logistics and himalayas disrupts it pretty well.

The Chinese have no experience in mountain warfare. That's a fact. It's only our cuck government even. In galwan where we sent our weakest forces the chink got pummeled to shit to the point they have to hide their casualties. The chinks saved their face sbecause we aplowdd them too.
Everybody inside the indian Military post galwan class knows that chinks are actually worse in fighting and warfare than Pakis. The things that are happening to the Russians in Ukraine will be 10 times worse to the Chinese and it will happen in Chinese land on top of that. Chink subhumans have no morale and can't fight. Our kindnesss is taken as weakness otherwise we would rape them and their mothers infront of them unironically.
Tldr. Chinks are worse than Pakis in warfare and we don't need to go full retard against them. Killing chinks is so ez

Yep. People including Indians shit on India's internal security agencies but the fact that a country with 200 million Muslims, many radical Islamist organisations and only 158 Indians joined ISIS. Compare that to EU where 4,294 joined ISIS.

Decades of experience combatting internal insurgents, Islamists and Communists all the while supported by Pakistan and CCP (and even CIA at one point during the Soviet-India Pact times).

India is so populated and cramped if freaks me out

Not to mention most Indian soldiers dying in Kashmir fighting for India are Muslims. Look at the names on the obituaries of Indian military operations in Kashmir, "Mohammad Ramzan Singh", "Ahmed Aurangzeb", etc

>imagine the smell

Why do South Asians look like brown Slavs? If you paint their faces white they would basically look like some Slav Churka mutts marching.

Attached: 1646346119901.png (306x306, 72.86K)

Your top general died cause you poos couldn’t even maintain a helicopter properly.

You spent years trying to make an indigenous MBT “Arjun” and it still doesn’t work,

You are dependent on Russian imports for 80% of your equipment.

And you think you can defeat the chinks? Dream on.

stop spouting memes retard
Indian Airforce is notoriously bad
it's so bad that pakis managed to become aces in a single engagement
Indian army has more confirmed Pakistani airkills than Airforce