UPDATED MAP

Attached: photo_2022-03-04_20-15-53.jpg (1280x898, 125.36K)

>cut off Odessa from the north
>linkup with tranistria
>use them to drive south and encircle Odessa completely

Russians are doing a good job of just avoiding combat

Losing to Russia means in the heart Ukraine is winning

The red area keeps growing. Where is the Ghost of Kyiv when you need Xie/Xer?

Beautiful map.

>Where is the Ghost of Kyiv when you need Xie/Xer?
Dialating

omg a map

Attached: 1644464088134.gif (435x264, 74.12K)

Is it true that the real professional Ukrainian army is boxed in the blue position here (over 100,000) and thats why they're recruiting civvies to fight in the North?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 7.13.13 pm.png (301x307, 181.51K)

Largely yes

I think whole Ukranian military is a mix of proffesionals with volunteers

Ukrainian pres should be charged with war crimes for forcing young men to fight an unwinnable war

Russia seems to be doing it the smart way at least, just being gentle as possible and sieging down major cities and towns instead of hammering them into the earth with missiles.

Bumperino

Professionals have standards, unlike NATO.

yeah theyre pushing with old washed up vehicles. Ukrainians are celebrating after taking over an overheated soviet supply truck from the 90s. They are desperate hanging onto hope while the pres is snorting coke in Poland

They know it's much better for them to stay there and surrender peacefully than retreat to the meat grinder of Kyiv that's going to happen

>(over 100,000)
I heard they were at most 40,000, unless ofc many retreating units from the zones that have fallen under russian control have joined them in these last few days.

I wouldn't go that far, Russian Army has proven itself to be dogshit.

There's been some top quality equipment lost because it has broken down due to bad maintenance and the soldiers just walking off rather than being part of a cohesive unit that could have spares.

Either they're totally disjointed or they're adopting the method of speed over security.

wait I thought ukraine was winning

Attached: 788-7882414_sticker-other-wojak-brainlet-cerveau-moulinette-rare-brainlets.png (860x736, 318.7K)

Jesus H. Christ,
NOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAA
AMERICANS
YOU DID THIS
BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HELP

Russians are encircling all areas of heavy resistance, they will capture not only the country but also the Ukrainian army. I suspect they are looking for key people.

Attached: A1D8B85B-9967-4F30-866F-A26C9D8198BB.jpg (1175x1297, 268.5K)

I was saying from the beginning, without support it was fucking over for Ukraine and I was defeatist and depressed. I was right.

People focus on Kiev but the southern front is where we should be following closely

Attached: 1645695930228.jpg (874x645, 110.33K)

Why are Russians not rangebanned and why aren't we 100% behind Ukraine? The russian ape needs to be driven back in its habitat at any and all cost.

What I don't understand, how the hell didn't they capture the whole of Donbass so far? is it incompetence or are they trying to negotiate with the Ukranian units there to not massacre the fuck out of everybody?

Steiner will attack soon.

>they will capture not only the country but also the Ukrainian army.
That's the humane way and also a good thing they should do not to garner even more hatred from the western world, but wouldnt the most effective measure be to totally annihilate them? They could become a nuisance in the long run if Putin splits the country in two and free them to the side of the country he doesnt want. They'll forever create skirmishers in the borders.

Look at the map, the big blue spot is where most of the ukrainian army is, they can't just smash through this much meat in one go

He should be hung for encouraging civilians to try to burn Russians alive with Molotovs.
That's unacceptable on so many levels.

No. There's plenty of capable armed forces, national guard and police special units in Kharkiv.

Kiev is literaly battle royal today.

This is a russian propaganda map, just look at the source. In reality Ukraine has decent chance to win.

The war is not over until the whole Ukraine and Bjelorusija are liberated and join the EU.

And Trump actually won

>Already taken over 20% of the country in a week
Jesus, this is going to be faster than Poland, France, Grozny, and Iraq.
Kek.

>Ukraine has decent chance to win.
You are out of your mind.

Where are anons getting these maps

And by that we mean the WHOLE of Ukraine.

Attached: greater ukraine.png (1200x730, 388.14K)

whats up with the shitstain on your toothpaste?

Ukraine will be denazified and there is nothing nazi Croats could do about this.

if you let them kill you, you win