>DEATH TO NAZIS!

>SEND IN THE FIFTH WAVE!!!
>...
>p-peace treaty?

Attached: 1626700210097.png (620x171, 27.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/markets/jp-morgan-goldman-scoop-distressed-russian-assets-analysts-fret-about-economic-collapse
youtube.com/watch?v=OG8Q2Zlcl4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, this means that they're trying to get anyone who wants or is able to, the fuck out of the city, before they start MAJOR shelling and bombing. It's a PR stunt. Shit's gonna get ugly once these corridors are closed and the operation resumes. Russians can't capture the cities conventionally. Ukis are putting up too strong resistance and not surrendering. They're going to have to go for the heavy artillery and bombs. Shit's going to be so fucking ugly, fuck... Just a week and a half ago it was entirely normal and now all of a sudden death has enveloped the land.

Ukrainian shills are unironically upset Russia isn't trying to kill civilians

>Just a week and a half ago it was entirely normal and now all of a sudden death has enveloped the land.
With jews, you lose.

How do you think the west will react to a destroyed European city like Mariupol?

>What is Mariupoleppo?

Literally everyone is losing. The inflation is going to ravage the west. This is only the beginning. Countries are already stopping wheat exports, calling force majeure and the normies keep going on as if nothing's happening. Meanwhile, Covid's gone overnight and people stopped paying attention. I'm starting to rethink about my position on hating the globohomo. They might be right after all.

They want to escalate. God fucking knows what will happen then, but it definitely won't be pretty. 1/3 of the world's wheat supplies have been cut off. The US closed its pipelines and is buying Russian gas, literally fueling the war on while selling Ukis more weapons. What a shitshow, man...

>Literally everyone is losing
except kikes lol
zerohedge.com/markets/jp-morgan-goldman-scoop-distressed-russian-assets-analysts-fret-about-economic-collapse

This essentially.
>capture power plants
>cut power and starve civilians
>give every opportunity for civilians to leave
>everyone staying is considered an enemy combatant
>carpet bomb what's left, whoever dies asked for it
>????
>enjoy your new dust patch of land

It's beautiful.

Yeah, typical. Not fucking surprised.

You got it. I don't know if Putin thought that he could win this shit in a week or less. He's getting bogged down from what I see. Have you seen this shit? I haven't considered this perspective and it kinda makes sense what he's saying about sending the hicks in. Fuck, man....

youtube.com/watch?v=OG8Q2Zlcl4w

as if anyone in the are would care about GMT

I object to this whole thing on the grounds that reddit forces have not had enough time to be concentrated in the city

>evacuate civilians
>"anyone left in the city is declared an enemy combatant, we already allowed all civilians to leave, they had 2 days"
>drop bombs and shoot a gun lots
Didn't the west do the same thing in Fallujah?

>Ukraine kills civilians in 3...2...

>We can't put sanctions on stuff that would endanger our future elections
Every politician, journalist and brwindead sheep needs to die

I was watching a Russian military analyst. He explained what is happening.

Basically, they are encircling the cities. They have these ceasefires and talks to establish corridors for civilians to leave. After they get as many out as possible, then the real war begins.

You will see major escalation in the coming days.

>order civilians be dismissed during a ceasefire
>resume conflict
>any civilians that die can be blamed on the Ukrainian government
This is a smart play by Russia

Mosul rings a bell, though in that case it was mostly Iraqis and Kurds, just with US support. Plus the civilians were essentially hostages.

Attached: Mosul white phosphorous.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

>Just a week and a half ago it was entirely normal
Yeah, before the jewkrainian ordered civilians to fight for their shithole

We all knew this was going to end up as Grozny 2.0. They're gonna flatten resistance they find with indiscriminate use of thermobarics and artillery. Anyone who can leave, should, which they have made abundantly clear.

They're done fucking around trying to handle this like US forces would and moving to a more familiar but more devastating strategy

We all know Russia will be blamed one way or the other.