The shills are silent

I notice a very distinct lack of BBC cuck and anti-white threads in general since this whole Ukraine shebang started. I wonder what happened...?

Attached: monkey think.jpg (640x469, 88.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Civil_Affairs_and_Psychological_Operations_Command
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Psychological_Operations_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_Psychological_Operations_Group
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I wonder what happened...?
They shifted gears. Any large happening like this draws them like flies as their projection propaganda cannot resist an attempt to deracinate, demoralize, and antagonize people that actually have facts regarding said issue.

Attached: 1633857761482.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

Israel is in panic mode gathering their matzha

Yeah. I've come to notice when nothing interesting is happening, or when we all just seem to get used to something, then they pop right back up.

Fort Bragg and Langley are swamped right now.

Attached: SOYOP4thPOG-2.png (1079x899, 1.26M)

He he
>monkey

Attached: lnspTWy.jpg (1041x1376, 205.37K)

Ukrainian shills bfto'd.

This is why Russia invaded, stop the slide threads on Any Forums.

I'm sorry, but all propaganda agents are busy right now. If you'd like to leave a message, please do so after the tone. *bzzzzztttt*

because the same shills that made those posts are now shilling for ukraine

We should thank the jannies for some reason they started to actually do what they are paid for. I think its some new jannies, because it gotbetter after the application form opened. The old jannies probably died from bacterial infection of their axe wound.
>Bbc thread
>404d in less than 3min
Thanks jannie

>wtf i love jannies now

They're still here, posting normie trash.

Attached: 1645799420594.png (679x476, 451.5K)

They changes their strategy retard there are more shills on this board now than at any point in the past 6 years

And D/C stuff

>wailing wall
Is this where they go to complain about the Holocaust?

They are now shilling for ukraine instead

Jannies are getting better some fucking how
>do what they are paid for
they still work for free, mountain jew.

What's going on at fort bragg?

Yes, but unironically.

Attached: 1583214229649.png (800x434, 262.9K)

The communists are shilling for Russia now instead

I heard that they went on a strike demanding more salary. Thats why the board went to shit with trolls and shills. Now hiro has finally given up and increased their weekly income by approximately 60%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Civil_Affairs_and_Psychological_Operations_Command

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Psychological_Operations_Group

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_Psychological_Operations_Group

Attached: Cook-graphic-1.jpg (611x577, 72.3K)

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
>U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans