WA Votes to ban magazines to 10-rounds

Everyone give it up for Washington for their historical vote tonight

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (731x500, 270.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=5078&Year=2021&Initiative=false
atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/ag-ferguson-historic-house-vote-legislature-bans-sale-high-capacity-magazines
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait what
when did this come up for a vote???

Future CHAZ will do whatever it wants.

You mean clips
magazines are what you read in the barber noguns

glad I moved to ID a long time ago

Legislative session ended today. It was last on the docket. Debate went from about 5 until moments ago. Vote was along party lines.
So will I
I hate you

Bump

kek

Right after Biden mentioned the "high-capacity" magazines in the SOTU?
Hmm!
Any links user?

you got any news articles friendo?

SEATTLE IS DYING

bump
stock

These fags are scared of the population rising up. Everyone knows most of the crime is by illegal handguns

Does it ban imports? Possession? Magazine repair kits?

clips are what go in the Grand. They go ping.

Ah this is perfect timing, I just happened to lose all of my extended clips in a boating accident
oopsies ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

They always have to pass the shittiest laws on friday evening
>Kykery 101

that is not the problem user, there will be generations after you

What does passed 3rd mean??

Liar, dirty liar

Enemies of the constitution. When's the military going to keep its oath? Olympia is within artillery range of JBLM.

forgot link

app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=5078&Year=2021&Initiative=false

JFC what a bunch of faggots.
If you actually obey this law then you are the problem.

I was in seattle two weeks ago. It is a BLM cult and shitshow that needs nuked. There is no fixing Seattle, it needs wiped off the map.

atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/ag-ferguson-historic-house-vote-legislature-bans-sale-high-capacity-magazines

Fuck.. it’s real. Sorry WA anons.

wait a second scholmo, what a fuckin second ok wasnt this whole magazine capacity shit ruled unconstitutional federally????

for fellow WAfags:
possession is still legal, you have until July or some shit to get stocked up. Or buy a 3d printer.

They also banned "untraceable ghost guns" (Homemade guns, 80% lowers must be serialized, etc.) but the state definition of untraceable only applies to guns made after 2019. Good thing everything you guys build was already made before then and it's impossible to prove otherwise, right?

The "homeless" camp across from the Hotel blew up at 4am. people in the hotel were all asked to only take taxis and not walk anywhere due to no cops and ferel negroes everywhere. Whole foods had a negroe security guard at the door like most businesses.