Based or cringe veteran sniper?

Based or cringe veteran sniper?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10578635/British-veteran-sniper-tells-wife-going-birdwatching-flying-Ukraine.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_article&ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Attached: file.png (674x597, 94.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/roPQ_M3yJTA?t=54
youtube.com/watch?v=MroZcx0uTcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based and birdpilled

youtu.be/roPQ_M3yJTA?t=54

Irlmaier is lining up.

WE'RE NOT SPEAKING GERMAN AND BY GOD THE UKRAINIANS WON'T EITHER

I WON'T HAVE ANOTHER CRUMPET UNTIL I KNOW IT'S ZULUS FOR ALL!

>MUST
>KILL
>MORE
>KILL
>MUST
>KILL
>I WILL BE CARRIED TO HEAVEN ON THE WINGS OF THE CROWS

I remember back in 2015 an actual west point graduate joined to fight for ukraine.

Ill never understand.

Before the war nobody knew Ukraine even existed and if they did, they knew it was a poor shithole. Only now after jewish media campaign they are willing to go die for that jewish shithole. NPC's are cringe

who needs a draft when retards are willing to throw themselves in front of the kikes?

idiots with egos bigger than their brain

Eh, I always knew it as Russia’s Canada.

All the muslims who flew to the middle east from the UK to join ISIS are now totally justified because of articles like this.

Sky News has a clip of a British guy going to the Ukrainian Embassy in London to ask if he could sign up to the “Ukrainian army or whatever its called”. He had no combat experience...

Attached: B2DC0E9C-C4A4-4DE4-B501-0E61F16E7216.png (667x936, 851.12K)

200IQ take

Good lad! We need more brave lads like this lad to fight vladolf putler. What a lad.

>Lads Army

Yeah Retard shills are shilling for retards to get involved with something retarded. Why else would they write like this?

Maybe he just really likes killing people and saw an opportunity?
Didn't some British heli pilot do the same thing all over Africa for decades? Didn't care who he was fighting for, just wanted to fight.

birb

>British veteran sniper's wife gang raped by Asians while he is in Ukraine fighting Russians

Yeah; this is literally that tier of thinking

Hes a mercenary, he will be paid

Probably just an excuse to get away from her nagging. He would rather go to war than be around her another second.

He must really hate his wife to throw away his life like that.
I hope you guys got the right message from this, I hope you didn’t think he was some principled westerner who feels his democratic values are at threat.....

Attached: E05B837D-3917-4FFE-91C2-4AF10D49EAE6.jpg (1200x675, 158.13K)

Based and crow pilled

pure cringe, imagine being selfish enough to leave wife and family behind just so you can own some anti-nazi Nazis for globohomo

>Who Monitors the Birds?
youtube.com/watch?v=MroZcx0uTcQ

I mean even with no combat experience it seems you could be still be used as back lines labor for the army.
Not really, becuase Ukraine is nominally on our side. The uk isis fighters just showed themselves to be Paristic traders.

I fucking hate peaky blinders' normie fucktard fans, fuck them and their gay sanitized version of 1930's Europe

"Tells wife he is going birdwatching"
Probably off to get a hot new Ukranian wife

How about fake news? Or did they suddenly stop making shit up.

>"Tells wife he is going birdwatching"
Is this the new extreme sport?
Jazz up boring pastimes by doing them in warzones?

> left his two kids to fight in a war that has nothing to do with him

Attached: Trudeau-Rage-1.png (640x416, 567.53K)

>throw away your life in another countries war
>for the side that's practically guaranteed to lose
I'd say cringe.