Why don't they use their airforce?

why don't they use their airforce?

Attached: 51KfJKnnrJL._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x291, 6.24K)

They do, it's just shit

their sky was sanctioned

Weird how Russian media gets shutdown and is becoming rather hard to view. And at the same time right after covid19 the very day it disappears worldwide every single news channel on all sides of the spectrum align and push the same narrative. Weird how they tell you that ukranian president is stunning and brave for forcing every able bodied male civilian to take up arms and then also try to sell us that Russia is somehow committing war crimes for killing civilians...the ones that zakrndky became a folk hero for forcing to fight against Russia. The media is a bunch of lying ass hypnotists yell better figure it out.

Because they are performing precision strikes against WEF strongholds and an aerial blitz is too clumsy for this

>clumsy
would make things go quicker tho

shit force

too expensive

Russia has used their airforce as well as missiles and ground forces. I guess you will not be happy until Russia begins non-stop carpet bombing campaigns to flatten the cities

Ghost of kiev is still up there

Attached: ADFX-01_-Pixy-_firing_TLS.jpg (1280x598, 455.64K)

Excessive civilian deaths = atrocity propaganda for the west
Atrocity propaganda for the west = WW3
WW3 = nuclear apocalypse

Because sneaky Russian officers mixed jetfuel with donkey piss so 99% of Russian airforce cant take flight.

they're using a lot of choppers

$30k manpads infestation risk blowing up $12 million aircraft

They can't afford proper planes. They can't even afford civilian planes which is why they needed airbuses and boeings. Now with embargo their civil air travel will suck dicks too

Its a show and air force doesnt fit the yewish MUH WAR

ONE LOW JET FLIGHT AND EVERYBODY SURRENDERS
JUST ONE.

I guess they are afraid of destroying too much shit. I guess, I honestly I can't think of any other rreason why. It doesn't seem to be making much of a difference anyway.

Most of Russian planes had their last maintenance 50 years ago. Russian airforce exists on paper only. In reality its a pile of rust.

Vodka probably. They can't export it anymore and there is so much of it it's getting in the way. So they are slowly consuming it to make room.

Attached: 1620234518760.jpg (584x486, 56.01K)

Just a 100 jets flying above Kiev would mean instant victory.Everybody would surrender.
Its a script 2020bc.
Russians and NATO got the script and just folowing the text.

Plan
>trusted

No need to bring the Sukhois out until NATO gets involved

L0L
> WHAT IS ALLEPO

??????
Imagine standing on the road with AK and wearing ukraine uniform and a SUKHOII dives in full throtle......I think russians want some ressistance...Its all a setup

Yes Vladimir, your airforce is trash. Prove me wrong.