/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #1771 - CIA Fears The Chechen BVLL Edition

Ukraine, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
Russia and Ukraine are still in talks over cease-fire.
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/theragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880
twitter.com/suriyakmaps

>PT
>TT
youtu.be/OBm2mz3IHoM

Attached: 1646324171465.jpg (1125x609, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business.ru/news/30645-ispolzovanie-po
youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio
youtube.com/watch?v=iqBb7UL08QQ&t=4000s
youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bmv9LzhNk
thesaker.is/how-russia-will-counterpunch-the-u-s-eu-declaration-of-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for greta

Attached: 646456969416.png (856x1280, 1.64M)

Do you love God?

Getting real Saiyan vibes from the Chechens

Attached: raditz_nappa_vegeta.png_673822677.png (1200x630, 2.89M)

Attached: FND2US4WYAA2eI3.png (810x808, 917.67K)

nth for worldwide coffee shortage and mass caffeine withdrawals
I preaume nothing interesting happened overnight?

Yes. Do you?

Literally custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for black cock. Genuinely and literally the perfect little black cock taking nymphlet I’ve ever seen. Imagine her underdeveloped, freckled little chicken legs forced wide for the pulsating mass of coal that will ingratiate itself into her, morph and twist her innocence into bestial lust, her Snow White supple pussy swallowing that black steaming rod whole and clinging to it like a bitch in heat as some hulking ebony mastiff mates and deflowers her. Imagine her little face, so innocent, cursing and screaming for a harder pummelling and rutting from her tribal dominator, as his thick black mass erupts it’s primal seed into her crimson pure white genetic womb, staining that perfect little lineage, forever marking generations of delicate white lily flowers with steaming ape spunk, imagine her sweating and screaming as those child like ginger hips birth a half-black child, forever staking the black man’s claim to her lineage.

Attached: 1640047637349.png (442x553, 144.08K)

Chechen master race! Chechen Bull superior to BBC Bull

>nth for worldwide coffee shortage and mass caffeine withdrawals
>He drinks coffee
Absolutely disgusting desu. Tea is the soul drink of Champions
>I preaume nothing interesting happened overnight?
So it seems...

Attached: tetrapot-melon-tea_reinhard-von-lohengramm_approves_cup_of_tea400.jpg (400x300, 122.78K)

I thought that nigga on the left was supposed to be dead lol

Attached: dog-saying-no-no.gif (498x280, 1.56M)

Based Mosley poster

business.ru/news/30645-ispolzovanie-po
>russian gov is discussing the idea of legalizing software piracy
>caveat - seems like it will only apply to software produced in countries that supported the newest sanctions regimen
Letters of marque when?

Checked

Nah, I'm a tea guy myself
I just want to see all these coffee retards struggle to cope in the brave new world with no coffee

kek
does it even matter? are piracy laws enfoced in any way?

Attached: renderdock-team-page-6.jpg (1980x2772, 677.11K)

Nope. Holols are shooting at anyone and everyone that is driving in and around Kiev calling them Russian Saboteurs. They literally killed paramedics and said that they were Chechens with zero proof.

>are piracy laws enfoced in any way
They've kinda blocked some torrent sites, but other than that - not to my knowledge
I'm just imagining the letters of marque for software pirates and giggling, so I don't really care beyond that

Another Russian oligarch btfo

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-05-15-16-42-67_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1440x1838, 616.46K)

comparing downloading some anime eps from rutor to piracy is laughable. downloading shit should have never been called 'piracy'.
'intellectual property' in it's current form is only holding humanity back and fucking everyone over.
also
youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio

I'll stock up just in case

T-that's.... Illegal isn't it? They can't do that

and we have pro russian protest youtube.com/watch?v=iqBb7UL08QQ&t=4000s
kek

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bmv9LzhNk
"I'm inclined to disagree with you colonel"

Attached: 1625073643169.png (200x200, 63.21K)

Based

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-05-15-23-07-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1440x1480, 385.98K)

>thesaker.is/how-russia-will-counterpunch-the-u-s-eu-declaration-of-war/
So apparently Russia actually IS considering returning to the gold standard. No wonder there was so much kvetching out of Washington and Tel Aviv. Also apparently Russians are canceling all debt in the parts of Ukraine that they occupy and also seize control of gas supplies and cut gas and fuel prices for Ukrainians. Klaus Schwab is reportedly rolling around on the floor and pissing and shitting himself right now. Putin is freeing the nigger cattle and they won't have to eat the bugs or live in a pod any more.
At least Tarkov is still resisting Putler's evil antisemitism.

Attached: media_FNCzfxMX0AAenyF.jpg_name=orig.jpg (1280x803, 95.52K)

they could have equipped a whole platoon with cheap nightvision monoculars for the price of that thing

Who's gonna stop them?

It only proves that in this world might makes right

well yeah but they make the laws so they can't break them
plus the yacht was bought by money he, being an oligarch, probably stole from poverty-stricken babushkas so it's ok
I just hope that the italian police chief who seized the yacht parks the yacht he buys with the money in russia so they can take it back

RUSSIA ARE GETTING KICKED OUT OF NATO

Attached: 7HmDdP0.png (648x226, 61.98K)

Not for the tribe bit for the rest of us

This is not about some anime eps tho, at this point this has become about liberating the necessary software from the westoid
But yeah, the association is now deep into the majority's brain so you're just screaming at the clouds, unfortunately

shes getting a little chunky around the edges there now how long before shes a 200 lb land whale