He has a plan, right?

Attached: _85676192_gettyimages-479309042.jpg (976x549, 54.01K)

yes

Attached: 444.png (600x400, 268.65K)

Crashing this plane-t

>Holy fuck thats what an army with no real combat experience performs like?
>A proud sovereign nation will fight to the bitter end?
>Cruise missles dont auto win wars?
>Logistics?

If he had a plan they're probably rewriting it right now.

You forgot East China.

must get bing chilling from taiwan

He gave us and Russia one. At this point he's the only one able to stop this shit, because we sure as fuck aren't.

I agree probably is rewriting his plan but I doubt that ameican equipment nor in the amounts requested in Ukraine will land in Taiwan

Yes, if you pay attention to the signals he's throwing he's slowly positioning himself to be the great mediator who pulls us all back from the brink of war, completely rehabilitating China's reputation from the last few years, and then resuming his quiet assimilation of the entire world.

So it’s unironically over for the West when this happens right

His plan is to obtain all the honey.

US has already said they would commit troops to Taiwan, something they consistantly refuse to do over Ukraine.

IsraelXi does whatever his Jewish masters tell him to do. And right now it’s to starve chinks to death and seethe at Taiwan.

Attached: 7397F956-4BAF-4AF0-BBB1-C263618C9B3D.jpg (716x1024, 68.81K)

That's because if they didn't Taiwan wouldn't last. The only thing keep the chinese at bay is the US Navy.

yfw this map projection is used all the time to piss off the chinese

Taiwan is a globohomo puppet state that literally ignored the results of a referendum to force faggotry on their population. At least half the population would offer no resistance to the mainland taking over.
I doubt the US is going to commit troops when the US itself officially recognises Taiwan as a part of China.

The US generals just landed in Taiwan to offer them free a few thousand NLAWs and Javelines.

>the same picture posted over and over and over again by an American flag every time China is mentioned as if it somehow proves that despite the US having fag marriage, tranny story hour, affirmative action for anyone not white, open borders and gender neutral bathrooms, China is the REAL globohomo Jewish vassal!
It's a clinic that treats it as what it is. Mental illness. They don't put children on puberty blockers and chop their dicks off.

>"ugh the same image keeps being posted over and over typical mutts you have nothing original"
>mutt meme spam
>webm contrasting le weak us military vs stronk china military spam
>"the us worships niggers" pasta spam

kys

>He has a plan, right?
His plan was to let Russia sacrifice itself feeling out the minefield

Attached: 1__inquisitive_crow.jpg (512x512, 39.03K)

Papa Xi always has a plan. He's the architect behind the new world you're entering.

Always does.

I didn't post any of that though did I?
You just don't want to accept what I actually said so you pretended in your mind that I did so can dismiss it without engaging your brain.