STARLINK BANNED UN EU SOON?

Interesting. Apparently starlink isn't meant to be an internet provider or it won't be able to operate in 90%+ countries of countries if it thinks it's above their local blocking laws.

I never thought starlink was primarily meant to make money by providing internet. What's the real purpose of starlink?

The UK is a major investor in OneWeb which will be launching 600 "internet" sattelites of their own. What's the real purpose of these sattelite swarms?

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-004726.png (1079x1264, 325.92K)

I wonder how easy it is to make an NFT

to track all the vaxxies en masse

>unless at gun point
Why did he say that?

This post is now an NFT. Bidding starts at 5 dollars.

I was wondering that too

He means they’re going to point a fucking gun at his head and make him
Lmfao

Attached: 1BD9E1B4-27EA-423A-BB63-2B6226A2A6CD.jpg (1280x720, 61.94K)

Uh checked

Attached: 1646442474884-pol.jpg (549x549, 39.22K)

i already screenshotted it, including your digits

Elon raking on the western neoliberal shit machine??? This we must follow. Lol

He's baiting them into making direct or indirect threats at one of the worlds most famous and wealthy individuals because it would be a PR nightmare for whoever does so, upon which he could capitalize to make even more fame and wealth.

OP here. It's my nft

Checked but I won’t pay a penny

Checked.
Unvaccinated sperm is the new bitcoin.

Yeah yeah I get that they're worthless. But I'm now in the business in scamming retards with too much money. Seems p easy

Literally seconds, and you don't need to spend any money. Only if you want on Ethereum chain, then it cost some

This post is also an nft bidding starts at 10 dollars

Attached: 13EC434C-031F-407B-B4D5-98928461A5BE.jpg (828x226, 126.43K)

just whatever cost it is to mint you moron. last one i made i spent about $200. just threw some paint at a wall and took a picture of it.

The balls on this faggot. He is going to get suicided by mossad for sure.

That's ultimately how a government enforces its laws. Under the threat of violence. Basically he saying they'll have to take Star link to court to get them to block stuff.

>What's the real purpose of these sattelite swarms?
Controlling information.

Attached: Seinfeld-Newman-Jerry-1.jpg (450x225, 15.43K)

Wtf I fucking love Elon Musk now.

I'd assume all they money would be on the eth chain though, right? What other chains to people buy on?

Thanks for helping out a retard I do appreciate it

>we have to fight Putin for the sake of liberal democracy!
>liberal democracy

Attached: 1646116563690-pol.jpg (1078x1165, 240.63K)

bidding 12 Shutebucks

He wrote this at gunpoint.

He wants an offer that he cannot refuse

Attached: images - 2022-03-05T112910.571.jpg (355x500, 18.07K)

This.
Government and law is only legitimate if it has a monopoly on the use of force/violence.

I unironically think the only thing that should be illegal to say is anti-free speech policy's or beliefs
>inb4 that's hypocritical
tolerance paradox.

nice

Attached: elon.png (736x134, 16.95K)

I’d raise the floor a little higher on quads user. I’ll do $6.

so many bleeding hearts in the comments feed, haven't been 'black-pilled' when it comes to main stream news sources yet.

The way the recent convoy protests were portrayed was such a big event for me personally. Might have automatically been on the Ukraine bandwagon if my eyes weren't opened a bit from the CBC coverage etc.

>The UK is a major investor in OneWeb which will be launching 600 "internet" sattelites of their own.

using spaceX rockets.

very antisemitic post elon

>What's the real purpose of starlink?
Test run for the network he plans to use on Mars.

That he can use it to run around tyrannical government agencies right now is probably just gravy to him.

just a prank, bro. i wouldnt worry about it

>chang only started noticing things in 2022
r/popular is probably more your speed

AFAIK for pro-russian "propaganda" I can get ~2 years, but if I deliberately call for war that can get me anywhere from 10-25 years to life.
But even the related paragraphs are pretty much open for interpretation, they can argue that I should spend my life in prison, I can argue that I didn't do anything illegal, we don't really know how would they apply this law.

The comments in response to his message makes me want kms frfr.

They're going to steal everything he created from him, and they will never allow his dreams of a colony on mars to happen.

5 RUBLES