How are you boys holding uo?

How are you boys holding uo?

Attached: 1580171471788.jpg (1600x1600, 276.15K)

Im not

The shit winds are coming
It's just the way she goes

fucking bo bandy

the russians and the ukrainians split the entire board with slide threads and absolutely nobody is focusing on the pfizer documents that were just released

just another day of Any Forums thinking it's free

Attached: 1632685033750.jpg (666x666, 72.48K)

I wanna marry my therapist. That should tell you something.

Attached: ShitAbyss.jpg (720x904, 34.55K)

Gas is $2 a litre and a can of fucking BEANS is $3. Not doing so great but probably doing better than most which is real bad.

not very good randy bo bandy man

What the frig! Julian is a frigging Mexican!

the day that j roc loses his flow is the day hair on jim lahey's bald head grow

Came very close to taking a drink today :( Still sober tho

Free will is an illusion

I saw a thread or 2 about the pfizer documents. Any Forums has been talking about that shit for over a year now we already know that shit is poison.

I'm so tired of women falling in love with me.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-4709-1495653123-1.gif (480x204, 3.45M)

What would Mr. Lahey do?

Nice

Attached: iWantToSuckOutMelfisIntestinalWorms.jpg (500x375, 30.82K)

Kek I'm working on it. I will spread my seed.

Just found out I had that brain impairment where you suddenly learn a whole new language. Had because I was MK Ultra'd by the marijuana movement and now I can't even speak English!

Is therapy worth it? I dont see how telling someone my problems makes them go away?

green shirted white boy rollin around
he rollin round the city, he rollin round the town

Pretty good Mr. Lahey. Just stocking up on guns, ammo, food, and weed for the shit storms to come.

Attached: 1602026311734.jpg (640x640, 137.48K)

drink himself into a coma, the patrician choice in such a chaotic world

I spend 30 bucks to bitch for an hour. Its just nice to say shit and not be looked at like a crazy. It doesn't fix anything, you do kinda thing.

FUCKIN GREAT JIM

Attached: JulianMonteCarlo.jpg (608x336, 34.41K)

I'm freezing my cock off and the gas prices are FUCKED flour will be soon worth its weight in gold

breddy gud
>Im not
That's very flaccid upper-lipped of you
>The shit winds are coming
A sciracco of shit
A santa ana of poopy panta
>I wanna marry my therapist. That should tell you something.
murder her instead
>j/k
>j/k
>parody
Drive down from SSM and I'll give you an entire venison quarter to last you till May
Even those old-school rims are an inspired choice a Leftist would have put rallys or 5-spoke mags on it out of ignance
>Pretty good Mr. Lahey. Just stocking up on guns, ammo, food, and weed for the shit storms to come.
>food

Attached: famine body parts.jpg (962x1308, 129.1K)

Why not just make a doomer thread and bitch about it on here or something similar? Would it not achieve the same thing? Genuinly curious i've been trying to get an appointment lately but part of me keeps loosing interest in actually doing it.

Just messing around with some concrete, like some ol' shithawk recommended.

Oil jumped again gonna have to heat my house with propane propane

Attached: 1646156743903.jpg (640x717, 43.62K)

Uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo uo.

Attached: Screenshot_5950.png (250x173, 77.97K)

I work in retail and the level of suffering from the boredom and mind numbingness is unbearable. Everyday at work is a day I go insane and die inside. Even for a retail job there's nothing to do because the store has been dead for months now. Luckily I have no responsibilities and live at home so I can quit but I'll be going back to NEETdom and probable long term unemployment again. I'm not young either so there's no future for me , but working this job is actual mental torture

user if you're comparing a psychotherapist to the mouthbreathers on this site just turn off your internet

Because she is a normal person I can look at with pretty eyes, and we come from different walks of life so different perspective sort of thing.

>Comparing someone that charges $30 p/h to listen to you to mouthbreathers

The jew shit on here is boring but they really got to you didnt they.