All of the Russian's problems and suffering in the last 100 years comes from the fact that they destroyed their own...

All of the Russian's problems and suffering in the last 100 years comes from the fact that they destroyed their own Christian civilization when they killed the Tsar. The devil and his servants offered them a way out of WWI and they sold their souls for and killed their Emperor for it. The blood of the Romanovs is on the hands of every Russian and things won't get any better until they wash away their nation's original sin and restore the Christian Monarchy and do away with all of their demonic leaders (Neo-Soviets, Putin, Oligarchs).

The Russo-Ukrainian War isn't a geopolitical matter, it is a religious matter.

Attached: Tsar Billboard.png (750x623, 557.02K)

It holds together for me user. Good work. Have a bump.

Things were better when all the monarchs in Europe were cousins.

So then you and JFK....?

jews did it

The tzar destroyed himself. Realized he was on the out then tried to drum up support with a war and got his shit caved in.

Reminds me of someone...

Wasn't he a cuck?

This right here was the last good tsar of Russia historycel

Attached: 5AFF8321-5231-4B65-A5FB-D7C877647434.jpg (1987x2844, 493.64K)

Seeing an outright Christian monarchy reestablished in current year would be amazing. Not “dictator”, “glorious leader”, or “el presidente” but like “King” and “Tsar”. With a royal family but not cucked like England.

No you're retarded and don't know Russian history.
Life was not any better under the Tsar.

Attached: 1646175191974m.jpg (855x1024, 46.2K)

>All of the Russian's problems and suffering in the last 100 years comes from the fact that they destroyed their own Christian civilization when they killed the Tsar.
Wut? Russia was always a shithole, the institution of gulag existed already under Tsardom (katorga) and they had their own NKVD (okhrana)

>footfag
>leaf
Opinion discarded.

JFK was a mobbed up adulterous scumbag who was killed by the CIA for crossing them one too many times, not a Christian Monarch who was killed by his own people after they fell for the tricks of literal devil worshippers.

Yes that is why I said "The devil and his servants" because Jews are servants of the devil.

He didn't try to "drum up support with a war", he went to war to save the Russian people's racial and Christian brothers, the Serbs, from total destruction at the hands of the Hapsburg monarchy and their Rothschild overlords.

Alexander II, Alexander III, and Saint Nicholas II were all good Tsars.

We can only pray for such an outcome, brother.

>Russia was always a shithole
Says the Pole lmao

Attached: Saint Nicholas II.jpg (768x1024, 100.68K)

ah yes. the peasantry didnt have to live in poverty and squaller before the ussr. life was so great for the 99%

Living in poverty is nothing compared to living without God.

Attached: Rural Russian girl, 1909..jpg (1000x929, 243.25K)

The overthrowing of Nicolai was sponsored by german jews. Without jews there would be no coup.
Situation has not changed. An explicit monarchy is not returning. Good news though - the country majorly believes in God again, either as a Christian or as a Muslim.
We'll manage. Probably.

Heartwarming thoughts fren, interesting too. I agree from me to you, the Russian should dispense of their Jew.

poverty leads to cannibalism, crime, etc. but okay pls tell me more while you're comfy at home with a fat gut you stupid piece of shit

All ours problems its cultural and social advance in front of the West.
The tsar himself allowed his overthrow, these tsars made faith in themselves out of Christianity. Russia is never going back to monarchy. Russo-ukrainian war is war for influence, is war to stop nato.

>Nicholas II
>good tsar
user, just because he was better than literal commie kike demons does not make me perfect. He’s the reason communists had the opportunity to take over in the first place, frankly I’m not sure he made a single wise decision

Any Forums is a feet anime leaf website.
Sorry newfriend.
But seriously read Russian history. It has never been great in Russia due to geography and other variables.

Attached: 1646183734590.png (1000x1455, 1.21M)

Ive read a couple of books on WW1 and im under the opinion that the war bas basically started by the foreign ministers of all of the belligerents involved. Particularly Russia, Germany, and UK. The monarchies weren't all that excited to go to war but the foreign ministers are warhawk faggots that pushed their monarchs into war.

basically your Blinkems, Lavrovs, etc

simple question
why did russia join ww1

He did not lift the ban on jews in Russia.

Partially because of Serbia being invaded, partially because of France arming and industrializing Russia at the time. They helped build the rail network. which really lit a fire under germanys ass. Everyone was slow walking into this.

To save their Serbian Brothers and Sisters from total destruction at the hands of the Hapsburg monarchy and their Rothschild overlords.

(Captcha: )

Attached: Christian Captcha.png (301x174, 10.24K)

Ottoman sultan didn't want to go to war either.