Refute this Any Forums

>Any Forums: hurr durr all of a sudden the virus doesn't exist and nobody talks about it
>logical people: Well, this is proof that the vaccines and restrictive measures have been a resounding success
>Any Forums: BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THE MEDIA DOESN'T TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE ITS FAKE YOU SHILL OMFG &$$%#$%
>logical people: This is incorrect. The media still monitors covid case counts and hospital situations and the impact it has on our economy. In certain unvaccinated zones, case counts are rising
>Any Forums: HURR DURR FUCKING VAXX SHILL ITS ALL A HOAX CONSPIRACY HURRRRRRRR
Your move, Any Forums. Try to explain, logically, how you can possibly conclude this is a hoax or that we have stopped focusing on it when the vaccines are an overwhelming success and in unvaccinated danger zones people are still getting sick and dying in hordes. Fucking explain that RIGHT now.

Attached: funny-anti-vaxx-memes-18-5c6ff440eda71__700.jpg (700x717, 64.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1499808632443224068
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
vaclib.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love how the picture took the original idea of liberals censoring other opinions and turned it around as if it fits

i cant refute that you're a fucking idiot, sorry

Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ur

i should be allowed to shoot people at random

It's proof that trucker convoys work in forcing the government to give up their narrative. As a Canadian you should know that.

don't care still not taking it

Omicron has been wildly successful at giving everyone immunity until maybe next year with a new even weaker variant.

Whoa, do I really sound like that? Hur dur?

>Literally everything Any Forums said about the virus and gene therapy is proven true
>media drops it
> hur hur the science worked
I hate you and hope you die in the slowest, most painful way imaginable

>1 post slide thread
remember to sage

Attached: 4chan university about immunity and vaccines.png (2000x6350, 1.37M)

flu season is over, retard
the lockdowns didn't do shit and covid will be back later this year when the kikes on TV can't whine about russia anymore

Refute this, kike.

Attached: _0j9ty288_982g7rf.jpg (981x1476, 122.15K)

What is up with the spate of covid injection articles and shills, today? Ukraine-Russia conflict not getting the desired results? Blue Beam scam having technical issues?

Attached: 1643487155451.png (810x800, 66.27K)

You're a faggot or you're paid to post this bullshit. So here's an extra 5cents or whatever.
How many world "leaders" desperately needed a distraction from covid, covid vax injuries, and the impending shitstorm that's brewing as the data from pfizers "vaccine" "trials" gets released?
Eat shit and fucking die afraid

Don't care, never taking it. Also, you're a leaf and I disregard your opinion for it. A FUCKING LEAF.

GO RUSSIA.

Attached: 1646442390648.jpg (736x977, 83.1K)

Read paradise lost and read the conversation between the 2 demons.

>literally the moment ukraine gets invaded, Covid news stops
>this means vaccines are working
You can’t fool me, fucking retard.

Attached: CFCB8A3C-1075-4729-B8E9-96CAAC8919B1.png (719x400, 312.3K)

~3% CFR in the vaccine trials
~1% age,sex, comorbidity adjusted CFR for Covid
Get fucked, tranny.

Fuck you glownigger

How do they work? Yeah, they work in shutting down small businesses, terrorizing a city endlessly, depriving people of sleep, harassing innocent people, damaging all types of property, attacking people, giving people stress depression trauma anxiety PTSD and other mental illnesses.
That's how the convoys WORKED, idiot. They did nothing productive and they hurt innocent Canadians.

I'll let the CDC explain it to you.
mobile.twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1499808632443224068

Attached: CDC.jpg (1080x603, 105.42K)

You're panicking because they're being forced to release the 8 pages of side effects.

You are one giant commie cuck aren't you. KYS

>In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA as fast as 6 h after BNT162b2 exposure.
> It is worth investigating if the liver cells also present the vaccine-derived SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which could potentially make the liver cells targets for previously primed spike protein reactive cytotoxic T cells. There has been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis [39] after BNT162b2 vaccination

Attached: oops.gif (640x628, 2.4M)

>logical people: Well, this is proof that the vaccines and restrictive measures have been a resounding success
that's not logical that's utterly retarded
it that was the case the country without clotshot and measure would have been subsequently worst and still in it right?
you confound you're deep stupidity with logic and intellect

That is their normal modus operandi, yes.

phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
ze documents released by pfizer by a judge order say otherwise, but keep trusting the "science" aka the jews on the tv, also multiple peer reviewed studies about the vaccine like 2nd link

Kek kikes pushed so hard my children are receiving zero shots. Nothing. No vit K, hepb, tdap, any of it. vaclib.org

Attached: 1643940290276.jpg (720x760, 117.66K)

We are getting two for one shills. No only do they suck the tiny Ukranian cock, but they also take the deep jab up their tights CIA asses.

tl;dr
I just don't want it.

GET IN THE OVEN

it had become a nothingburger prior to mass vaccine uptake

get fucked

FPBP.
OP buttfucked again. Remember OP, it is not rape; it is surprise buttsex.

Attached: 1646179235990.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

>be me
>didn't take vax
>still alive
OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY I HAD TO DISAPPOINT YOU WITH MY FUNCTIONING IMMUNE SYSTEM!
I know you wished I was dead right now.

Mostly all of the 2nd/3rd world gave up on all restrictions a year ago, zero catastrophe.