Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #932: Getting Ready for America Edition

>QRD:
THE GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE'S CONVOY IS ON THE ROAD AND JUST LEFT OHIO.
NEXT DESTINATION: Maryland
OVER 10.000 TRUCKS ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE AT DC BY TOMORROW

CANADIANS ALSO EXPECTED TO PROTEST TOMORROW

IT'S THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!!!!!!

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

CANADA TO GO AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtube.com/watch?v=Qisd2juHvps&feature=youtu.be

==LIVESTREAMS==
www.supportfreedom.net/

>== NEWS UPDATES! ==
One chain of the US convoy was measured at 31 miles long! What are you waiting?

Canadian bank users are withdrawing money at a rate unprecedented
theparadise.ng/trudeaus-power-grab-caused-a-bank-run-that-could-destroy-canada/

Veterans march from Vancouver to Ottawa
>www.lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-vet-starts-march-across-canada-to-take-our-freedoms-back-and-support-the-trucker-freedom-convoy/

OTTAWA
>The convoy disolved after Castro Jr. sent the Stasi to attack it.
>Castro Jr. revoke Emergency Act
>Ottawa is still in state of Emergency due to the fake arson
youtube.com/watch?v=roZfQUYNewU&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=NTZvqqbshWM&feature=youtu.be
>Tamara Lich and Pat king are still denied bails and are political prisoners

www.postguam.com/the_globe/world/convoy-leader-denied-bail-as-canadian-officials-warn-of-unrest/article_9926802c-9466-11ec-bbc5-e3b11f33c9b0.html

>HELPFUL LINKS
Convoy Info
>(American)
thepeoplesconvoy.org/

>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html
>How to leave Canada if you are not vaccinated and you fear the communist regime
kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Prev. Thread:

Attached: 5371.jpg (930x558, 35.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The (((COVID))) narrative is now losing its efficacy and jews are unable to effectively instill fear in the public because:
>A) The data is undeniable that the clot shots are killing and injuring people
>B) Most of the public in the West is already vaccinated and sides have already been chosen, any more shilling will cause a possible uprising or great civil unrest to the point of violence
Fear is essential for control, so now there are endless reports of (((possible nuclear war))) and the forcing of a two sided narrative (Ukraine = Good + Russia = Bad)
>Classic division and conflict strategy.
To (((fix))) this "conflict", they will soon provide the solution to these fears. It will likely involve citizens giving up even more rights and the sacrificing what's left of a sense of nationalism for globalism.
>They are also destroying the US bio-labs in Ukraine to cover up these crimes against humanity.
All the non-stop Ukraine and WW3 (((media))) coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states and the BLM communist just nominated for SCOTUS. Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.
For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders” along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 35753707353.jpg (961x843, 162.2K)

Thanks Baker

Attached: 1645966347121.jpg (903x1024, 61.99K)

Attached: Apollo13.png (960x890, 148.04K)

Looking forward to tomorrow when the Honking reaches the capitals

Attached: 1644894953983.jpg (1024x576, 102.33K)

You forgot to delete the Q stuff per request of some anons :(

Attached: 1646384509617.jpg (850x512, 127.61K)

Nicely baked.

Attached: 1646283866872.jpg (1080x518, 340.92K)

THE SHAME OF THOSE EXCLAMATION MARKS WILL FOLLOW ME TO THE GRAVES

Attached: 27FD19CA-DECE-493D-9C16-28AF7B729380.png (196x211, 70.27K)

Breads baked, and DESU do people really pay attention to the OP? Anyways, have a better version and sleep well Ecuador bro

Attached: 1646431718853.jpg (850x512, 124.5K)

Thanks, was about to say goodnight, tomorrow is the big day, hope everything goes well with the US convoy too. Night frens

Attached: StratovariusEagleheart.png (1000x610, 1.14M)

TYB. I've taken the butter pill.

Attached: butterMillhouse.jpg (900x1199, 190.2K)

>Thanks Baker
I Concur.

Attached: gradually-I-began-to-concur.jpg (798x1200, 280.21K)

Np lads. Cheers for the first Friday before the kick off.

Trudeau won.

Embrace Jewish nepotism cattlegoym

Attached: 1646447583377.jpg (828x841, 57.35K)

Ah shit next time. Only read about 2/3s of the previous thread, was making dinner.

>There have been dozens of wars w/ millions of casualties in the last 20 years, and you didn't care about any of them until you were told to.
Simple as to that.

This is what happens when the public's options are Red Trudeau, Orange Trudeau, Blue Trudeau, Le Based Frenchman they cannot vote for, Green Glowie assigned to destroy her party, and there's absolutely nobody else but if there were they'd be RACIST and BAD.

That's my mother's cousin's daughter you're mocking.
>The slatternly, slutty, slag deserves it.
Islam was right about women.

Attached: women.are.children.jpg (625x960, 66.19K)

Attached: 38174497-illustration-of-a-person-controlling-two-puppets.jpg (1300x1114, 81.97K)

sorry, was my mistake in the first place, was playing dmc5 and listening to Frankie Macdonald when I baked so STORM was the only thing on my mind
thanks for the bread and hope your dinner was nice mr baker

Attached: 0A320770-C902-4FAB-AEE4-C8F4ED3DA4F8.png (646x726, 419.71K)

Man, couldn't even do the full Copypasta. See you tomorrow when the Honking hits DC and Ottawa.
BTW are the Kiwi's and Aussies doing anything special or still too soon after the fire rising?

Checked, technically there's the commies (who hate workers rising up and seizing the means of production)

Attached: 1644585041642.png (722x792, 756.4K)

Well he actually did win the election, probably. The mail in ballots that were lost are mainly old people and that's split between the CPC and LPC.

He absolutely did not win this conflict with the truck convoys and the working people of Canada. He's a turd, a petty tyrant (not a leader) and has exposed himself as such. It would have been incredibly easy to just walk out and address them and even just placate them with some bullshit but he couldn't even do that.

The ghost of Ceaușescu haunts every new fabian WEF leader. The actual Soviet leaders after Lenin were nothing like that. Putin I think is a turd like the rest of them. Shockingly Ho Chi Minh was one of the most respectable commies of them all, literally just wanted peace with America and to be part of the west but the French wouldn't have it. Khrushchev, Brezhnev, reasonable. Gorby may have been the first of the globalists.

I can go on but commies aren't the problem, it's globalist Fabians. Neo fascists that love corporatism and authoritarianism via a technocratic infrastructure. Pretty much hell.

What part should be cut out? Wait is there a link to the convoy release? There isn't. I'll add that but what needs to come off?

Or you can do it I may have some company coming over if they're not too drunk.

>Communist party of canada
>Against workers rights
kek

INB4 women blah blah blah.
Only TWO women in politics in my lifetime who were any good, and very good they were. Deb Grey (Reform Party and Maggie Thatcher.
>Thatcher, reportedly cornered Mitterrand (according to his own book) and physically threatened him with violence if he did not turn over Exocet missle "codes" that would allow the british to jam the Argentine missles.
TLDR; Female leaders today are absolute shit. Islam was right about women.

Attached: Wildrose-bus.jpg (288x376, 32.21K)