Why is it always women that show up when you look up anything to do with weightlifting?

Why is it always women that show up when you look up anything to do with weightlifting?

Attached: C04DBBD7-2EA7-4D50-BCF9-465D76FBA10D.jpg (750x814, 373.28K)

Women are more into lifting now than men.

Attached: Vanessa Chen.webm (720x1280, 2.57M)

I've been lifting for decades. It doesn't do shit other than destroying your back. All men know this.

Lol demoralization kike bot is on patrol

if you're looking up ads and articles you're going to find thousands of how to get rid of belly fat. women love articles about getting rid of belly fat. men just lift

Muscular females raise my pecker.

No point in doing deadlifts, if not competing. One of the sure ways to visit Snapcity.

google is jewish liberal and manipulates results

Post Body

I call bullshit

This fucking cringe cunt has been showing up on my youtube.

okay but post body

Dyel manlet detected

I hate you newfags so much. I lifted 6 days a week for 10 years. 15 to 25. Met my tradwife at 23, she was 19. Been married 27 years. Numerals to ponder. Needless to say, you don't have to lift as much once you get married. You'll want to switch leg days for earning income. Which is really easy but don't tell anyone. My wife works from home and I work for you know for the sole purpose of leveling up.

Wish me luck... fuck... pray for me bros.

>get jacked to burn fat
>get fat getting jacked
>unwilling to lose muscle, never cut

Most men look like shit these days even the well off young corporate types. I blame it on weed and high carb diets.

Attached: Isable.webm (576x1024, 2.15M)

>my form was good, honest

>increasing metabolic rate
Fuck that shit. I barely move. I want my metabolism to be tortoise tier. I'm living 200+ years.

Kek

You gotta do cardio to keep your heart rate lower. You only got so many beats in that fucker before it explodes.

Why do pictures of little girls show up when you google Television and Film?

Same senpai

They are training to lift my massive penis