And it's fucking great!

Reminder that economy of this caveman meme country called Russia is collapsing on its head with each day of this war.

Attached: comment_1646449327yU7n6apAMLrq7oTiPgHH9g.jpg (400x358, 123.41K)

>Reminder that economy of this caveman meme country called Russia is collapsing on its head with each day of this war.

Attached: il_340x270.3245355378_np8u.jpg (340x270, 12.54K)

>trying to read OP's post

Attached: 1646264201622.jpg (828x895, 68.08K)

Funny cum burger

I had my wife translate it for me kek

How hard is it to not invade Russia while they're distracted?

At least you aren't hiding behind the memeflag of EU this time.
My tummy doesn't ache anymore. Will drink more orange juice.

>Russia faceplanted on their snout
>Kiev is still defended
>Their President too?
>President too.

Maybe actually be an actual USA citizen behind the flag, might help ya

Polacks are extra insufferable this week. I hope the russians give you gentlemen a lesson soon

Watch out for Javelins, Ivan

Sorry, I'm not Ukrainian.
They only javelins I see are in C&C Generals.

president tut means=is present here (about the ukrainian)

dumbfuck

They’re just creaming their jeans because Russia is getting fucked. They’ll calm down in a bit. Most insufferable Polish posters are western glowniggers though. They’ve used Eastern Europe VPNs for a long time, much like they use Canada.

>russians give you gentlemen a lesson soon
already did; never be a meme economy or you are fucking slaughtered in XXI century

thanks bros

>They only javelins I see are in C&C Generals
Most experienced Russian general

Ah, my waifu didn’t quite understand the last 2 frames but I think it’s because she doesn’t meme much in general.

imagine unironically causing bigger inflation than poland already has with its current government

just because you attacked a one neighbor country to bring them peace

nobody understands you russian bros

You are unironically months away from forced conscription as front line fodder, fren. Hope C&C Generals was good training because you wont get much more.

I mostly ay GLA, reminiscing those good old 9/11 moments.

Only in your widest dreams. WW3 will happen and you'll still be a bitter incel.

1kg of a russian soldier is worth around 1.25$ right now, have a nice meal guys

>will never

You forgot about poland smuggling cigarettes into Ukraine !

International brands of cigarettes popular in Poland are : Marlboro, L&M, Golden American, Slims, Vogue, West, Pall Mall, and Rothmans. Most popular Polish brands of cigarettes are Caro, Fajrant, Jan III Sobieski, Iris, Mocne, Fox, Viva, Mars, Carmen. Also available in Krakow are such cigarette brands as ALBATROS, ARES, BOND STREET, BRILLIANT, CAMEL, CHESTERFIELD, CRISTAL, DARK, DAVIDOFF, DOWNTOWN, DUNHILL, EXTRA MOCNE, GAULOISES BLONDES, GROM, GROT, KLUBOWE, KRESOWE, LD, LEVEL, LIVA, LUCKY STRIKE, MESKIE, MAIN, MEWA, MOCNE, NEVADA, NEXT, PARAMOUNT, PARLIAMENT, POPULARNE, POZNANSKIE, PRINCE, R 1, RED&WHITE, RAVEN, ROCKETS, RONSON, ROUTE 66, ROYAL SAIL, SALEM, SHE, SPIKE, TIGER, VICEROY, VIRGINIA, WALET, ZAWISZA, and ZUBR.

>good old 9/11 moments
You should take notes from them. They made it to the city center before running out of fuel.

based

Reminder that: Hohol bros... We got too cocky...

Attached: 1646323306348.jpg (617x469, 145.48K)

>Meme Country.
Thirty five days, Poland.

Attached: 1645402463801.jpg (225x225, 9.27K)

>polandflags posting during all of this

Literal cancer

Of course your feds did, they were in the city from the getgo.

Russia is going for a record

I hoped for a range ban till the end of the war, but it doesnt seem like its gonna happen. Polacks become insane when it comes to Russia.