Putin wants a cold war era split of Ukraine

East Ukraine will be Russian controlled with Kharviv as the capital.
West Ukraine will be US control with Lviv as the capital.
Keev will be split between east and west.
Source: My big brain.

Attached: 1646010978208.png (1098x615, 432.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365238663
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And the bear will something something:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365238663

start at the northern point of the romania-moldova border and draw a line north to belarus and that is what the partition will look like. you know how the electoral map of the us at a county level looks like a sea of red with concentrations of blue? The pro west hardline support is mainly in lviv, atleast before

Correct

Ok neat. Back to the covid vax now.

Attached: 1646448245234.png (1080x3773, 483.79K)

My prediction: three Russian controlled states, novorussiya and two states with odessa and Kiev as capitals. Lviv is a fourth under western influence

Yup.

The only reason I have it like that is because to go to Kiev from the western side of the river would be hard. It'd be easier to just stop at Odessa and go to the river from the East. Its a clear natural border too.
>novorussiya
Being the Donbass right?

>le split down the river
that favours the defenders you stupid fucking retard, Ukraine will just freely shell them from the other side and block roads and bridges to stop offensives. Stupid fucking tourists having an opinion on shit hey don't understand.

If Putin ever reads this I would tell him I am super embarrassed by my government. It is only the unopposed influence of jews who are your undying enemies here and the goys they pay to be their mouthpiece. The goyim are misled children due to the poor control of free information. Please don't harm us civilians.

>Ukraine will just freely shell them from the other side
And the opposite is true, the Russians can use their superior artillery, missiles, etc from the other side. Like the other user said, you could go from the south to Kiev too, but that'd involve a whole other military campaign rather than stopping at Odessa and the river.

Russia will take Ukraine AND Moldova in the next 6 months. Moldova knowing this applied for admission to EU but it’s far too late I’m afraid. As the United States is preoccupied with Russia an emerging power will arise. China will annex Taiwan and shortly after the Yuan will be the new reserve currency.

>China will annex Taiwan
I also think that's true. It'll be an absolutely bloody and messy invasion but they'll take it. They know Biden won't do shit and that the US has no appetite for war.

Why wouldn't he just annex the whole thing in one go. I mean why not? He literally has no reason not to, Defensible borders, lot of buffer, lot of population and resources. What the west would even do about it? Double-triple super-duper sanction him? The response would be the same either way. Then later if he wants he could even make "concessions" by releasing parts of Ukraine as a puppet or offer land to Poland, Romania and Hungary to break European unity even more, he has options.

>b-buh muh resistance

First, that's not how east Europe works. Ukraine was a dysfunction shithole for decades before. Russian rule would be economically better and people would just grumble and get on with their lives, as since soviet times. Second, he also has the option to just spark a massive migration wave, not only getting rid of dissidents and pro-westerns but change the ethnic composition of the land and as a bonus destabilize the EU too.

why don't you go over there and make them stop
ALSO RUSSIA!!!!!
MINERAL OIL HELPS KEEP THE TIRES PLIABLE

>Why wouldn't he just annex the whole thing in one go. I mean why not?
It depends. It would make sense if Putin doesn't mind creating another border with a NATO country (Poland and Romania). If he's fine with his proxy state of Ukraine bordering that, or his annexed territory that was Ukraine bordering it, then that makes sense.
It doesn't make sense to me desu. It'd make more sense to annex or have a pro russian proxy state in the east where the Russian-Ukrainians are, and have the west of Ukraine be a US proxy state (which it is now) so that his new territory doesn't border a NATO country.

China will never attack Taiwan. They are playing for the world, not a dinky island. Their most important mid-term plan is an orderly transfer of power into a Chinese world hegemon. It makes zero sense to risk that over Taiwan, which they would get in that case anyway. Plus people just vastly underestimate Chinese patience. Their tide is rising, they are in no hurry, they went for decades without Taiwan, they could go for a few more, maybe get it back by 2049 on the 100th anniversary of the current Chinese state.

Why give the west anything? Maybe Galicia.

yes thats exactly what Putin wants, the US to control the western ukraine

The Wall of Kyiv

A clear line of demarcation that's not the Russian border.
*Keev

They want to install a puppet government, just like the west did in 2014 in Ukraine.
Source: My bigger than your brain.

I never said China would attack Taiwan.

He's gonna need alot more warscore for that.

Attached: 1646344631032.png (930x566, 321.67K)

Well yea they'll do that no matter what lol
>west installs proxy in 2014
>russia install proxy back in 2022
>n-no you can't do that only we can!

Checkpoint Chunky. It's because we're fat now.

And this will be the media bullshit of the next 2 years.
And - as always - this board will suck ass because of boomers, zoomers, coomers, shills, niggers, and if course the Jews.

Nothing ever changes. Drink water and live free

Yes but the more I think of it they might just annex that. I don’t see them annexing everything, they are still trying to maintain some kind of good optics and a couple tiny satellites can be more useful

That's a pretty good map I'd say. Only bit I'd question is Liev in the west. I'm pretty certain Putin wants all the oil and there's a healthy pocket of oil down that way as well.

>why split the country when you could have it all uncontested by nato

Nah Ukraine is little Russia now bro

most likely, except Russia will take all of Kiev, which was traditionally Russian

no we want whole thing
ourkraine

Usa is built on lies. They handed over the reigns of the chip to India long ago. How do think the mass migration system works? You're all idiots for trusting what the email says.

>I don’t see them annexing everything
I don't either. It's too hard to control, it'd be so much easier to just annex/make a proxy the areas that are pro russian.
Isn't Lviv really liberal?

Nobody wants Ukraine or Ukrainians. We just want the oil they're sitting on

After 9 days, the Russians have basically done fuck all. Population centres help cement your grip the rest are all patrols and movements and checkpoints.'

At this rate, with up to 5,000 deaths, its over.

They don't care about bordering a NATO country. In fact, they are already doing that with Norway and the Kaliningrad exclave. They care about direct access to the Russian heartland from Ukraine with no strategic depth. A dedicated armor push towards their cities or nuclear SRBMs stationed in a NATO ukraine that could possibly deliver a first strike and decapitate their C&C structures. What that strategic depth is, Ukraine, a puppet state, Russia itself or scorched nuclear wasteland they don't particularly give a shit, altough getting use of its resources would be preferable to them. In this case they would have no reason not to just annex it all, and maybe resolve the whole Transnistria, Moldova and Georgia issues aswell in one go, as it gives them the most gain and options for the exact same western response.

Never mind then, I'm just fucking sick of that narrative of China attacking Taiwan. Their gameplan is public, they openly brag with the One Belt and controlling the worlds manufacturing and infrastructure.

*squatting on

Ukraine is not a real country

>Source: My big brain.
try source: oil deposits

Attached: 1645965159249.gif (1024x768, 250.08K)

Sources: me

>They know Biden won't do shit
Because he was an installed president like Zelensky. World leaders aren't stupid compared to the sheep.

Don't you think it'd be easier to just control either by annexation or by proxy the pro-russian areas? Going for the clearly non-russian areas would be a big gamble which would involve much more long term conflict than just east of the river and the coasts.
That's my only reason for thinking this way. What you're saying makes sense too.

we know, and fine by me

I can’t Keev

To try and go for that 12% reserves and 79 fields when they'd have all the others makes no sense to me. That'd be greedy desu.

Ukraine is going to lose Transcarpathia to Hungary, too.

Exactly, annexing Ukraine wouldn't accomplish any real goal.

Absolutely true.

Bazed Ukraine and Cringe Hoholsk

Yes and formerly polish territory. More trouble than it’s worth