KYS

youtu.be/5NvUjGrwl_g?t=370

YOUR FIGHT BACK IS PATHETIC AS IS YOUR PROPAGANDA AND WE CAN TALK LIKE I AM FOR ALL TIME NOW. IT REALLY MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL, YOUR COUNTRIES ARE INFLUENCED OR RATHER CONTROLLED. WE REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID IN YUGOSLAV...

T. EX BRITISH SOLDIER.

WE WILL NEVER STOP.

Attached: DUJ_RXoVoAA_sFg.jpg (1200x675, 59.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/689szg49AYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND US.

Attached: e6086e09283ae277552be9fee3e4aec1db402801.gif (468x60, 144.54K)

what the fuck is this gay anime shit

>T. EX BRITISH SOLDIER.
the absolute state lol why am I not surprised

weebtranny who is having a mental breakdown on Any Forums of all places is ex british military, press S to spit, S

Attached: 2560.jpg (1200x720, 104.54K)

KILL YOU SELF YOU WILL NEVER EVER EXPERIENCE THE TRUTH AT ALL WEIRDO, HOW SAD ARE YOU? COME TO THE NORTH EAST IN ENGLAND AND LET ME FUCKING GLASS YOU...

I WOULD SAY ASK FOR A CERTAIN SOMEONE ONE BUT I KNOW YOU WILL BE FUCKING KILLED...

HERE WE CALLED THAT DISAPPEARED. AND WE HATE FAGGOTS LIKE YOU, COME HERE IF YOU DARE.

JUST THE NORTH MASSIVE ASSERTING DOMINANCE ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE HARMING OUR KIDS. LISTEN MATE YOU HARM ANY KIDS IN MY SENPAI AND YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD.

see kids this is what will happen to you if you watch anime
you turn into Op.

be smarter than that, watch western cartoons instead.

Attached: troon mixation.png (882x1260, 1.3M)

I WILL MOBILIZE OUR FORCES AND STORM THE SOUTH FOR REAL WITH ALL THE CONVICTION I HAVE WE NAR WHAT YOU FUCKS ARE DOING AND WE FUCKING SICK OF IT JUST FUCKING KEEP GOING JUST FUCKING KEEP GOING YOU FOR RETARDS.

JUST KEEP GOING WE READY TO STORM YOUR SHIT.

WE WILL STORM OUR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS WHICH WON'T BE A PROBLEM BECAUSE THEY ARE US YOU UNDERSTAND? THEN WE COME DOWN THERE AND KICK YOUR FUCKING HEADS IN, AKA YOU FUCKING SORT OUT BEFORE WE DO THAT?

YOU FOR IT CUNTS WILL BE TELT.

YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN
nice song btw

DO-RUNNN

MESSAGE RECEIVED.

I WILL KILL YOU, DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN.

WE WILL TAKE YOU OUT TRUST US ITS IN OUR DNA.

It's just another engcuck having their weekly breakdown, rest of the uk is better than this.

>Caps-lockfag
ywnbaw

i want my own hentai girl

better yet, don't watch anything made by jews including anime

>, rest of the uk is better than this.
citation needed

Attached: OI.jpg (850x1276, 536.97K)

There is a key labeled "Caps Lock" over on the left edge of the keyboard, maybe three up from the bottom. Pressing it once unlocks lower case, which is really nice to read.

That picture captures the absolute prole the average anglo is. What a disgusting fucking people.

UMM DUDE I COULD DO SOME REALLY BAD SHIT...

>watch western cartoons instead.
Nah fuck of rabbi

Attached: 1634772882042.jpg (1142x594, 95.31K)

video related
youtu.be/689szg49AYA